It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People Had Overwhelming Force at the Bundy Ranch, and They Showed Restraint... But When...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

And no, I didn't mean that they would have aimed at his eye. I just meant if they had aimed it at his head and ended up with an eyeshot.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

I have been absolutely horrified and freaked out at the number of people at ATS on various related threads who have been metaphorically dancing around LaVoy's dead body with glee. Good grief! I would much rather have LaVoy as a friend than anyone who has done that.

Bazinga!

The voting-stock is well indoctrinated, ready to demand the death of their fellow human brothers 'n sisters without hesitation if they dare to step out of line. Welcome to the dehumanized Brave New World!

Obey orders from your police state actors or die trying to reach for your letter of constitution. Writings on the wall.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Whoah! That's a grim thought. What if they tasered him in the face? What happens if you get an eye shot or something?

That would be pure Luck since the needles are far from accurate. I doubt he would aim for the smallest target on his body

The question is even if the Taser needles would go through his jaket. So, i dont think the Taser worked on him or brought him Down.

But, One thing is for sure. The trooper who approached from behind did not shoot or kill the victim.

I think you're right. He would have had the rest of the LEO's downrange if that had been a firearm. Just found this video here in this thread I made. You gotta watch this thing, man. The analyst hosting the video explains it pretty well.

This is very well explained.

If the tropper did bring Down the suspect With the taser??? which i do find har to beleive. Because i have used a Taser before and it dont always stick to the skin if a person is wearing a thick and tightly nitt winter jaket, and a thick teashirt under,... not from such a distance, The distance is very Close to the max range of about 15-20 feet. Both needles need to stick for the current to be Applied.

But if both needles did penetrate and current was Applied. It would bring him Down.

This brins up a Whole New ball game, Becasue if the subject was not brought Down by gun shots, but With a taser. And was then shot and killed after he had been tased and put of out function. Which the fottage do indicate.
Than these offiser will have a hard time defending their leathal actions in a Court that is just and fair.

They will also have a hard time defending why they chose a road Block. And why they chose to Place it so that it would come as a supprise to the suspect.

Since the Governor and the federal government approved this, they to will also have to explain to the court why they approved the use of a roadblock which is defined as: use of leathal force. This means that leathal force was approved and planned to stop the suspect. A roadblock is leathal force.

They also have to explain why they first moved Close to the suspect, tased him and brought him Down, And then pulled away from the suspect. And then use leathal force With gunshots to kill him.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

If the tropper did bring Down the suspect With the taser??? which i do find har to beleive. Because i have used a Taser before and it dont always stick to the skin if a person is wearing a thick and tightly nitt winter jaket, and a thick teashirt under,... not from such a distance, The distance is very Close to the max range of about 15-20 feet. Both needles need to stick for the current to be Applied.

But if both needles did penetrate and current was Applied. It would bring him Down.

Headshot. The most exposed skin is all right there. We still don't know that he hadn't been shot before he was tasered, though. Some of the marksmen may have had a clear shot at him.
edit on 5-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2016 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Headshot. The most exposed skin is all right there. We still don't know that he hadn't been shot before he was tasered, though. Some of the marksmen may have had a clear shot at him.

Well i can not see him being hit in the head. But i can see that they have red dots on his throat as he is Down in the snow.

PS. When the subject is brought Down you can see him move his right arm. With a proper headshot. He would not move.
But you can see the agent who confronted him aim at the suspect again after he observes that he moves his arm. I can not see his gun move so i dont think he is actually shooting at him at that point.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

No I just meant that if the fella in the left side of the screen had been tasing him, he likely would've gone for a headshot, as that was where the most exposed skin would have been.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join