It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing photos of supposed unaccompanied children in SWEDEN!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Care to give a link on that?

This link says its not the case link

I knew the US had been using it for years.
At any rate you have to try something when these people throw away their documents.
My suggestion is send them back if they don't have any ID.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: Kitana
Can you post a link to declaration of war from an any European country or the US against any country that refuges are coming from?

France openly declared war on the Islamic Caliphate (ISIS) after the atrocious Paris attacks. The media covered it very well. Try GOOGLE IT. ISIS claim they are a legitimate state. There is your answer.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Most "refugees" are single males. 80% of them dont even come from Syria.

Sweden is currently enjoying a 1400% increase in rape since their open door refugee policy was instituted.

Its not a refugee crisis, its an invasion.

some food for thought:

islam is not a race, its a religion, the issue isn't even islam, its the wahhabism culture within islam that is sadly dominant at the moment. deny islamic men from entering europe..anyone over 13 years old I think.

Whatever the Western Infidel Gov are trying to do, and if true, is F*CKING frightening. Where the hell are the Vikings when you need them? If ANY man tried to tell me anything i'd @#$% 'censored' before he touched me. Where are the 'feminist's now' eh? What a joke.
edit on 1/30/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
We are being strangled with PC and blind compassion in the times we live in.

I think the biggest issue is that many mistakenly see islam as a race. This is why the word "islamaphobia" is a thing that people for some reason care about.
Personally if someone calls me islamaphobic, I shrug..maybe, like most religions I am wary around, and yes, absolutely scared of fanatical religious regardless of which religion, but especially wouldn't want to be around a fanatical muslim..they tend to headchop and such..

But yeah, its a culture, its not a color..and being scared of a fanatically religious person or even an entire religion, as an agnostic-atheist, is sort of the standard for an agnostic-atheist.

The irony does not go unnoticed when these new atheist plus folks are quick to yell at anyone they deem "islamaphobic"..like..ok, which parts of the koran are you a fan of...

but anyhow. saying its islam is only partially correct, its wahhabism. I personally am trying to force this distinction, because even muslims should be fighting against this.

As far as the sympathy for the refugees..I have sympathy..let women and young children come..they are not a threat. able bodied men? no..go back and fight for your land to be free from oppression. things wont change over there if all the strongest and bravest run..or..go to a different more relatable culturally friendly place.

culture not color is the issue here though, yeah...

Well said. All this name calling by apologists is stupid. Besides, a PHOBIA is defined as an unfounded fear. I wouldn't think many would feel that fear of Islamic terror is somehow "unfounded" - would you? Was it labled "Germanicphobia" when the world finally - after much hand wringing and navel gazing - universally condemed the Nazis? Not at all. It's not a race issue at all - and some of these PC apologists are well aware it isn't, by the way - it's a battle against an invasive and intolerant ideology.
edit on 30-1-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2016 by jimbo999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Take a good long stare...

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Course I accept there are orphaned Syrian children but I believe most of them are either in Greece because family have died making the crossing or in refugee camps in Lebanon, Turkey etc and I have absolutely no problem taking those children if the infrastructure is in place and the funding and it isnt to the detriment of British children. We have thousands of children in the care system already who end up screwed up because of the long procedures in getting them adopted and because off lack of foster carers. I think our government should see how many British people are willing to take one of these children into their homes so they have a positive and secure home from the off and it takes the pressure off our buckling social services.

Do I believe many have travelled across Europe at 6 or 7 year old. No I dont. As already stated when dental checks were done 9 out of 10 were lying.a reply to: Scouse100

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Common sense says these are not children.

We've become so consumed with our opinions and bleeding hearts not to mention our need to be politically correct that we forgot about common sense.

These people are defrauding your system.

Deport them. You owe them NOTHING.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Common sense says these are not children.

We've become so consumed with our opinions and bleeding hearts not to mention our need to be politically correct that we forgot about common sense.

These people are defrauding your system.

Deport them. You owe them NOTHING.

Tony Blair Says Iraq War Helped Give Rise to ISIS

www.nytimes.com...

France's Sarkozy says Gaddafi must go

www.reuters.com...

Suck it up. Our governments are responsible of this mess. You can cry about PC and bleeding hearts all you want but that doesn't change the fact that we are responsible for all this. But yeah, keep parroting the pc card or whatever makes you feel good about yourself
edit on 30-1-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimbo999

originally posted by: ScepticScot
a reply to: Kitana
Can you post a link to declaration of war from an any European country or the US against any country that refuges are coming from?

France openly declared war on the Islamic Caliphate (ISIS) after the atrocious Paris attacks. The media covered it very well. Try GOOGLE IT. ISIS claim they are a legitimate state. There is your answer.

OK can 100% agree we shouldn't take refugees who have ISIS passports then.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Where are the 'feminist's now' eh? What a joke.

You dont want to know..its sickening what narrative they are spinning now.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

Do I believe many have travelled across Europe at 6 or 7 year old. No I dont. As already stated when dental checks were done 9 out of 10 were lying.a reply to: Scouse100

I am open minded, but if you want me to listen, show me this Norway study (DM, unsurprisingly, don't cite their source).

I can't find anything to back up the DM. Here's a study I found that trashes the DM's so far unsubstantiated claim...

In general, UDI requests age examination of all asylum applicants with a given age between 14 and 18 years, as well as of applicants above 18 where behavior and visual appearances suggest that they are younger (9). ... Before the medical and dental examination, an interview is performed with a translator present, with questions to assess the applicant’s age. If the applicant will be 18 in one month; it is obvious that the applicant is over 18; or the applicant’s given age is 12-14 years old, which appears to be true, no further age examination is done after the interview (9). The reason for this must be documented, and the unit of child science in UDI (BFE) should be contacted.

So, not all are age tested, and of those that are...

In 2014, age examinations were performed on 964 individuals that claimed to be unaccompanied minors (UAM). A conclusion was reached for 963 UAM applicants. Of these, 404 were considered minors, there was doubt about 126 of the applicants, 99 were evaluated unlikely to be under 18, 197 were evaluated highly unlikely to be under 18 years of age, whereas 137 were evaluated adults at the time of application1.

munin.uit.no...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join