It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing photos of supposed unaccompanied children in SWEDEN!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
We are being strangled with PC and blind compassion in the times we live in.

I think the biggest issue is that many mistakenly see islam as a race. This is why the word "islamaphobia" is a thing that people for some reason care about.
Personally if someone calls me islamaphobic, I shrug..maybe, like most religions I am wary around, and yes, absolutely scared of fanatical religious regardless of which religion, but especially wouldn't want to be around a fanatical muslim..they tend to headchop and such..

But yeah, its a culture, its not a color..and being scared of a fanatically religious person or even an entire religion, as an agnostic-atheist, is sort of the standard for an agnostic-atheist.

The irony does not go unnoticed when these new atheist plus folks are quick to yell at anyone they deem "islamaphobic"..like..ok, which parts of the koran are you a fan of...

but anyhow. saying its islam is only partially correct, its wahhabism. I personally am trying to force this distinction, because even muslims should be fighting against this.

As far as the sympathy for the refugees..I have sympathy..let women and young children come..they are not a threat. able bodied men? no..go back and fight for your land to be free from oppression. things wont change over there if all the strongest and bravest run..or..go to a different more relatable culturally friendly place.

culture not color is the issue here though, yeah...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I agree with everything you have said. I forget all the different tribes I had to learn about while I was over there and how they infight and some of them are more reasonable than the others and they are the ones we assist. I remember Sunni, Shiite and Kurds but their were other smaller ones I believe. Yes it is a religious problem and not a matter of ethnicity that is just a coincidence.

a reply to: SaturnFX

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20312748]RainbowPhoenix[/post
Yes it is a religious problem and not a matter of ethnicity that is just a coincidence.

One thing that is good to remember is that christianity was just some crazy middle eastern cult until it was adopted by rome (and then..recommended..to the rest of the world).

to be anti-christian isn't being anti-arabic though as thats where it started..it was against the religion.
same with anti-islamic..its not anti-arabic, its against the religion.

just some ways of expressing it when you talk to the perpetually offended on how you may be racist for hammering islam and its dirty culture.

add:
dirty culture....yep, I am so sold that islam = wahhabism that I generalize..that I can let people correct me on, although tbh, wahhabism is technically the correct islam.
when Muhammad says kill the nonbeliever, he isn't talking in metaphors, he is saying chop the persons head off literally..he was not a peaceful man.
edit on 29-1-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Scouse100

Scouse, Why don't you go to Sweden and administer to these kids? I think they need your help. Seriously, you could be a mentor for them, remind them of their peaceful upbringings. They need you, and so does Sweden. You could probably get 'fund me' and build a big house where you all could live.

We have become completely overwhelmed,’ one policeman with over 30-years-service with Gothenburg Police told MailOnline.

‘We have given up with narcotic crime. We just don’t have the resources.’

Instead officers are trying to fight back the explosion of violent street crime that has erupted in recent months.

“ There are 20 robberies in Gothenburg every day – usually with violence. This week an 83-year-old lady had a gun put in her face when she was mugged on her way to play bingo. They got away with just 50 Kroner [about £4].”

Gothenburg police source

‘I have worked in Gothenburg for over 30 years and I have never known anything like it,’ the officer told MailOnline.

‘I will not let my children go into the city after 2pm and especially not at night.

‘There are violent gangs roaming around the streets and the use of knives and other weapons have become normal, rather than a rarity as it used to be,’

‘There are 20 robberies in Gothenburg every day – usually with violence or the threat of violence.

‘This week an 83-year-old lady had a gun put in her face when she was mugged on her way to play bingo. They got away with just 50 Kroner [about £4].

‘In the summer there were mass shootings with lots of people killed, including a little girl.’

He added the city streets were now at the mercy of gangs of young men mainly from North Africa.

The police source revealed: ‘In the past couple of weeks we have noticed a dramatic rise in street robberies.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ne-shines-spotlight-Molndal.html#ixzz3yf5FwKmL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

edit on 1/29/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

First, there is no such thing as a Syrian who has no documentation. They are required to have national ID cards, of which all information about that person is stored on a government database. The ID even states what religion the person belongs to, whether or not the person is Sunni or Shia or Christian ect. Its much like our drivers licenses but with the added benefit of religious group on it also. If someone is in trouble with the law, or suspected of terrorism, all that information is stored in the database. It is how Syria kept a handle on terrorist acts prior to the war there and all Syrians carry their ID at all times. Its a requirement, much like having a drivers license here, but a bit more stringent in that they can arrest you if you do not have yours.

So no, it is obvious these men are far from being children, and they are ditching those ID's, if they come from Syria, for good reason. With them, we would know everything about their terrorist affiliations. Can't be having that.

edit on 29-1-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana

And now this from CNN reports

The report warned that, based on U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's intelligence sources, ISIS has access to passport printing machines and blank passport books, raising the possibility the documents could be faked, according to the source.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

In the end, none of us are morally obliged to take any of these refugees. No matter what argument is used, you do not take in fighting age men and women, from countries you are currently at war with. There is no moral argument for it, can you imagine if a couple hundred thousand (or a million or two) fighting age German men tried to flood the borders of England and other Allied nations during WW2 would have been treated as? Not as poor poor refugees I will guarantee you.

If you are at war with either a nation or group of people you do not invite their fighting age men and women into your country, and if you are not at war with them you have no obligation to them - whatsoever. The only obligation a nation has, is to the protection of her citizens.
edit on 29-1-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
a reply to: Scouse100

I think reality is much harsher than you are saying.

With the budgetary restrains on things like our care system just how many times do you want the funding allocation to each child to be cut back in order to accommodate some of the kids coming here in the 16 - 18 age range?

Do you think Osborne is going to fund these kids or in reality do you think he will expect more cuts to be made that will adversely affect the kids legitimately in the system already?

Sentiment is one thing practicality quite another in today's financial climate.

The amount of money that Osborne has allowed tax dodgers to keep would pay for those migrants many times over AND build a few hundred thousand homes for our own people on top of that......Oh that is just Google's contribution if it had paid typical taxes since Osborne became chancellor.

HMRC admits (as in the true figure is almost certainly far higher) that there is 34 BILLION of "lost" taxes last year alone. So that's a minimum of 200 BILLION on Osbornes watch alone. Hey hang on that is the amount of money we used to bail out the banks. Well shock horror what a surprise to find Austerity was chosen in preference to collecting taxes from the rich and mega corporations.

Migration is a distraction for the sheep to follow so they don't get angry by concentrating on the true cause of the UK's economic problems.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Sentiment is one thing practicality quite another in today's financial climate.
The amount of money that Osborne has allowed tax dodgers to keep would pay for those migrants many times over AND build a few hundred thousand homes for our own people on top of that......Oh that is just Google's contribution if it had paid typical taxes since Osborne became chancellor.

HMRC admits (as in the true figure is almost certainly far higher) that there is 34 BILLION of "lost" taxes last year alone. So that's a minimum of 200 BILLION on Osbornes watch alone. Hey hang on that is the amount of money we used to bail out the banks. Well shock horror what a surprise to find Austerity was chosen in preference to collecting taxes from the rich and mega corporations.

Migration is a distraction for the sheep to follow so they don't get angry by concentrating on the true cause of the UK's economic problems.

Hang on!.... The UK is not the only country being affected by the

migrant crisis.

Other countries have also been suffering from austerity too.

Are you suggesting that all the other countries governments are in

collusion on austerity too? and that they too are using migration as a

distraction for all the sheep in their countries to follow to deflect

from their individual economic situations?

You make it sound like a 'conspiracy!!! LOL!!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kitana
Can you post a link to declaration of war from an any European country or the US against any country that refuges are coming from?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

A simple dental exam can show their age within 2-3 years very reliably.
Why they don't even bother with that is beyond me.
14 year olds with full beards probably aren't 14.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Care to give a link on that?

This link says its not the case link

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
The only unbalanced reporting in my mind has been the reports coming out last year in the newspapers anď on the TV. The BBC being the worst. Interviewing young children and women at the Hungarian border and using the death of a small child on a Turkish beach to tug at the heartstrings of Europe and it worked. Meanwhile some of us were looking into things a little more after seeing thousands of young, fit men crammed on to boats. There were reports of rapes etc last August coming out of Sweden, there were reports of terrorists being seen in asylum centres, reports of false Syrian passports and of aggressive behaviour from migrants.

Then there was reports of desperate Syrian refugees and anyone who questioned this were right wing. There were concrete figures coming outfrom Eurostat saying only 20% were froom Syria and all the rest were coming from countries such as Pakistan, Eritrea etc.

The media in Europe were told to cover up crimes carried out by refugees and in some casss Police were toning it down. This was the case after the shootings in Paris when some started to realise that some of the stuff being reported wasnt right wing but the truth and then there was the cover up of NYE and since the floodgates have been opened as more and more news comes to light.

So if you want to blame unbalanced reporting I suggest you look no further than left wing propaganda that peolle like you are still, even now, trying to push and if the tide is turning and genuine refugees are being turned away that doesnt lie with Daily Mail one of the few paperś that was reporting the truth last year but with the likes of BBC and their left wing agenda!a reply to: Scouse100

More assumptions. I don't like the BBC either. "People like you", there's my case in point, because I don't like the DM, I get a whole load of assumptions piled on me. Not all refugees/migrants are criminals/cheats/rapists but the DM do everything in their power to have folk believe that.

And yes, there are plenty of media outlets where you will hear the opposite, but to be fair the link up for discussion is a DM report.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Are you sure? From your link -

Practitioners of the dental technique in the US have defended it, saying the inability of such tests to give exact ages has long been known and accepted. “The trick is to know its limitations. We’re estimating age, not determining it,” says Jim Lewis, chairman of the Age Estimation Committee of the American Board of Forensic Odontology. Lewis says that the “wisdom teeth” technique was developed in 1993 and has been used since then by the US immigration services without controversy.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

pretty sure

Unfortunately, attempts to assess age with X-ray scans of teeth or wrists are doomed to failure, according to work to be published this week in the British Medical Bulletin. The fundamental flaw with such tests is that, because children grow at widely different rates, skeletal maturity shown on X-rays – which is used to gauge age – doesn’t necessarily match chronological age. Teenagers can have adult bone structure as early as 15 or later than 20, says study author Tim Cole at University College London (UCL). He says X-rays can provide the wrong answer about whether someone is under or over 18 up to a third of the time.

Dental scans are also used to determine the maturity of wisdom teeth. These can reach full maturity as early as age 15, as late as 25, or in some cases never fully develop at all.

Oh and i dint claim this

A simple dental exam can show their age within 2-3 years very reliably.

edit on 29-1-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Kids? If you can make it accross Europe unaccompanied, then you are mature enough to be treated as an adult. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

Reality is a hard thing to deal with, when living in a fantasy of make believe.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
God damn migrants ruining and causing our European countries to rot!!

Close the borders and kick them out!!!!!

They offer no benefit to the countries taking them in.....unless the increase in sexual assaults in now a plus.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
According to this, I don't think there IS a test to determine age with adequate accuracy.

What technique would be more effective? Aynsley-Green and his team say that the best hope is in detailed assessments of physical and psychological development by specially trained paediatricians, skilled in combining different aspects of growth to make an informed estimate of age.

It is crucial to chart a new way forward, he says: “Governments must stop believing that there is a ‘scientific’ test that will tell precisely the age of individuals claiming to be children but without papers to prove it.”

www.newscientist.com...

I guess using common sense is out of the question these days.
edit on 1/29/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Absolutely true.

It's a very dangerous time indeed in Europe. It will not end well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join