It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Militia Surrendering?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There are developing reports that some members of the militia group involved in the Oregon Standoff may be considering surrender, including unverified reports that some may already have.

Follow live video posts here: DefendYourBase

I'll add any relevant news and links as they come below the most current live feed video(THANK YOU theNLBS for sharing!)

These in on the feed (latest at top):

-FROM VIDEO FEED: Shots fired, apparently at "eyes in the sky"- a drone surveillance unit?

-UPDATE: 5:59PM another militia member drops out. “My credit cards are maxed out and I have a wife and kids.”
Disinfo Link

-"We're following reports that some members of the militia involved in the Harney County, Ore., standoff are surrendering. This hasn't yet been confirmed. - Jillian (Editor)
- -Harney County, Ore., judge calls for remaining occupiers at refuge to leave; 'We don't need you to speak for us. Please, leave peacefully' (via BreakingNews.com)

- "Ammon Bundy, through his attorney, asks remaining occupiers at wildlife refuge in Harney County, Ore., to stand down and go home - @LincolnGraves (via TWITTER)

- Remaining Members of Oregon Militia Standoff Debating Whether to Surrender
Guard ian Link

Seems this situation is nearing a resolve. Only hope everyone can come out of this in one piece.
edit on 27-1-2016 by ADAMandEVIL because: MULTIPLE EDITS: Add links / developing info

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

This is good news, if true. There doesn't need to be any more blood shed.

It appears that you didn't publish the post correctly though. Would you be able to provide a sufficient source?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ummmmm....not sure what am i missing here?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'm just glad ATS is enforcing this rule now.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Good idea, I can't stand posts that don't have anything other than a link.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
a reply to: VoiceOfDissent
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Sorry, I pressed 'post' too soon. I've now added my info.
edit on 27-1-2016 by ADAMandEVIL because: add reply

edit on 27-1-2016 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL
The occupiers may stand down but it looks like they'll not be allowed to just go home.....
I have heard a report of large numbers of federal vehicles etc coming out of there.....
It would seem likely the remainder of the protestors will be under intense pressure by FBI right now....

edit on 27-1-2016 by bandersnatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Ordered to stand down and go home huh?

One persons been killed already, i get the want to avoid violence , but what happen to the conviction they had before?

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think LaVoy Finncum was a big part of that.....conviction....

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hopefully so--these guys have used absolutely incorrect tactics and, IMO, motivation, in taking a stand.

I sympathize with their overall point, but not the specifics they cite nor, like I said, their tactics. I do, however, appreciate the desire to be armed and stand up against the government when appropriate--I just think they missed the mark this time.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've been watching the live feed all day at Disinfo.com. Some of the miliia have surrendered recently.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

I've added the live feed to the main post for members to view.
Thanks a million for sharing and keep up the amazing work at NLBS!

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
a reply to: theNLBS

I've added the live feed to the main post for members to view.
Thanks a million for sharing and keep up the amazing work at NLBS!

That feed is old. I've seen it before. They keep rebooting and it changes the numbering. Go to defendyourbase on YouTube and see if you can get it. I'm having trouble myself and thr sound appears to be gone.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Thanks, I've updated the video (3rd time now)
I was watching the feed and there was a man shooting at "eyes in the sky", possibly a drone.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Fox 12 out of Portland says they are still there.

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Latest update

They want to leave, Feds said they can leave but 1 will be charged, the occupiers don't think this is fair so will only leave if all charges are dropped for the 1

Seems like the stand off will continue for some time

What happened to their conviction ? They lost it when they realised nobody else cared about what they're "fighting" for

I think like everybody else they're tired of it all now, they're also scared but they want a fair outcome for all

posted on Jan, 28 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Feds said they can leave but 1 will be charged, the occupiers don't think this is fair so will only leave if all charges are dropped for the 1

How noble.
Of course, if they had said "No. All of us get charged." Now, that would have been cool.

What rotten martyrs.

edit on 1/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join