It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harris grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Planned Parenthood got caught with their pants down, so the solution is to indict the photographers?

That's just killing the messenger that brought us a damning message that ought to be the subject of the indictment.

American justice.

Pants down how???, it was a fraudulent video from start to finish... that they got indicted good! couldn't happen to two better people.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Obviously no one can shake your ignorance off you so believe whatever nonsense you want but know this, all the alleged crimes the videos purported not did not find PP guilty but now may find CMP guilty. But again, believe whatever lies you want because you are against abortion.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Perhaps what you didn't read about were all GOP investigations into PP yet found them all innocent.

Shocking you people don't accept the truth and embrace the lies. Well, looks like your social justice warriors may be off to prison and PP will continue to remain open.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I had to smile when I heard about this this morning... Justice is coming! What's even funnier is all the followers who are still brainwashed about it and believe the lies the alleged criminals told in this situation!

David Daleiden gets charged with "the purchase or sale of human organs"... LOL!!! It just doesn't get better than this, folks!

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is great news, and a refreshing taste of having the actual facts outweigh the propaganda just for once. Also shows that normal people in Texas don't have their heads up where the sun don't shine the way the legislators there do... good on the grand jury!

The next best news will be when (hopefully when, although at this point it's more "if") these clowns get to go to jail for their crimes.

Very interesting that the grand jury explicitly declined to indict PP. After multiple investigations into PP, by people who really want to find evidence of wrong doing on their part, and once again, nada. As in nada damn piece of real evidence to back up the videos.

Good to see that reality is dominating on this one.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
a reply to: Phage

Nothing. Just in a mood today and laughing at the world and it's sense of "Justice".

I'll eject from the thread.

Funny isn't it? V Stiviano is a hero, yet these guys are criminals.

BTW. I'm staunchly Pro Choice....and this is NOT Justice.

LAMBORGHINI ANYONE?????

So sick of lies.

Man you are trying everything to keep the lie going. Is it so hard to admit that you might have been wrong about things?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: schuyler

Planned Parenthood got caught

Caught doing what again?

I know you oppose abortion but it's legal whether you like it or not. So, what were they caught doing again?

As I recall, the original charge was that they were purposefully manipulating the child's body position in order to get maximum harvest potential. That's illegal, from what I have read.

Charges mean squat if they don't stick.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They weren't even charges, just allegations.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

True. Very true. After all CMP isn't and had never been police officers so they cannot charge anyone with anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Obviously no one can shake your ignorance off you so believe whatever nonsense you want but know this, all the alleged crimes the videos purported not did not find PP guilty but now may find CMP guilty. But again, believe whatever lies you want because you are against abortion.

So why cant a single one of you describe what exactly was edited on those tapes?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So why cant a single one of you describe what exactly was edited on those tapes?

I can describe exactly what was edited in the first one! Because I have watched the supposedly "full-length" original and compared it to the one for public consumption (the one that fooled everyone, including, apparently, you) ... But it's not my place to hold your hand and describe anything to you. If you REALLY want to know what was edited, don't ask people to educate you. You are free to watch them both and educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

We aren't lawyers, that's not our job. More like, why can't ANY criminal investigation, congressional hearing, or inquiry turn up any criminal allegations? At some point you have to admit that there is nothing there. It's not like there has been a lack of trying or anything. Y'all had your chance to prove wrongdoing. It couldn't be done. So now intellectual honesty would be accepting that you were wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Some interesting details... apparently the grand jury was convened to investigate PP, and swore to follow the evidence and actually did so, resulting in the charges against CMP.

A Houston grand jury investigating criminal allegations against Planned Parenthood stemming from a series of undercover videos on Monday instead indicted two of the anti-abortion activists who shot the footage.

"We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast," Harris County District Attorney Devon Anderson said. "As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us.

Source

It's especially gratifying that this happened in Texas... hardly a bastion of those evil liberal types. But very nice to see that they (the grand jury) actually did follow the evidence.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Exactly. This should be a celebration of our justice system actually WORKING for a change, instead we get the people who are bitter that they were wrong making unfounded claims of corruption or just falling back onto the original allegations that have been proven untrue many times over.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I can describe exactly what was edited in the first one! Because I have watched the supposedly "full-length" original and compared it to the one for public consumption (the one that fooled everyone, including, apparently, you) ... But it's not my place to hold your hand and describe anything to you. If you REALLY want to know what was edited, don't ask people to educate you. You are free to watch them both and educate yourself.

All of this and you still failed to describe what was edited.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Describe what exactly and why do we have to describe what's on some highly edited and manipulated videos? Shall we describe the lies and the agenda of the CMP because I don't know what it is you're asking.

But more importantly, after ALL the investigations into PP because of these videos why can't you accept PP was set up? Just because you don't agree with abortion it doesn't give you right to throw truth and facts out the window because that's what we call ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

And after all of this you still can't accept PP hasn't done anything illegal so why should we continue to cater to your ignorance?

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

All of this and you still failed to describe what was edited.

I didn't "fail to describe" anything. I told you specifically that I would NOT describe it for you. I'm not going to hold your hand. Be a big boy or girl and go find out for yourself. I'm not your mommy.

If you want the truth, go get it. If you don't want the truth, well... you already know what to do if you don't care about the truth.

originally posted by: Open_Minded Skeptic
It's especially gratifying that this happened in Texas... hardly a bastion of those evil liberal types. But very nice to see that they (the grand jury) actually did follow the evidence.

And it's nice to see that even FOX is reporting the truth on this matter!
edit on 1/26/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

I was thinking that same thing, is Texas a liberal pro abortion state? Ironically, some in this thread actually believe the grand jury was bought off by PP. Absurdity as its best!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join