It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch MP Geert Wilders hands out "Pepperspray" to Women against "Islamic Testosterone Bombs"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

ALLAH ALLAH GAMALLAH DURKA DURKA HAHKATAKKA JIHAD JIHAD!!!!

I laughed so hard I wet my pants.

+1 for your post.

Well personally I like those islam songs better then our dutch church bells. I mean dammit every hour they make a sound telling how late it is (and when it's 12 am/pm it bangs 12 times!) and on Sunday they go on for like 15 minutes at 9 am!. Why is this even allowed this stupid tradition. In the past it had some function and not everyone had a watch.. but now.

really give me those moslim songs instead which you don't hear that often and just sounds nicer..

And btw, car deaths are ''allowed'', it's just a normal thing and happens every day but just very often not newsworthy. Why are those killing machines allowed in this country, they also pollute like crazy, making tons of noise (especially Busses and trucks) and just are ugly in the landscape. If you live near a highway your changes for getting a hearth disease increases by 50%!
Why no hate against cars..
edit on 24-1-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dazbog

Gee, I'm sorry. I usually assume something is an opinion unless someone posts references.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Well personally I like those islam songs better then our dutch church bells

Enough to move to one of their countries?

Well personally I like those islam songs better then our dutch church bells. I mean dammit every hour they make a sound telling how late it is (and when it's 12 am/pm it bangs 12 times!) and on Sunday they go on for like 15 minutes at 9 am!. Why is this even allowed this stupid tradition.

The time indication has nothing to do with religion. I use the church bells often enough to know what time it is.

And, Sunday, once a week they sound the bells. This is like you said yourself, tradition. Dutch tradition.

There are mosques in Dutch cities that are doing their call to prayer EVERYDAY!

edit on 24-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Enough to move to one of their countires?

No but just if I could choose I would pick the Islam prayers above the church bells. But sure better none of those.

The time indication has nothing to do with religion. I use the church bells often enough to know what time it is.

And, Sunday, once a week they sound the bells. This is like you said yourself, tradition. Dutch tradition.

There are mosques in Dutch cities that are doing their call to prayer EVERYDAY!

Well they are on a church (religious building). I live near a big church and I often get woken up (if I have my window open) Sundays and just plain annoying when I'm trying to sleep often hearing them bang ten or more times.
Don't have a mosque over here making prayers but the one I heard in another city it sounded pretty good in my ears (not annoying sounding) but again better forbid both in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
1. Deport all high risk.

2. When someone breaks the rules of society deport immediately.

3. Close all borders.

4. Arm your citizens with guns. However, if you're using sprays: pepper spray, tasers, and dye witness and have them record everything.

They're just making mockery of the citizens however.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dazbog
Could you please point out a peer reviewed journal or scholarly paper which supports this statement " The boys can't keep their hands and wankers to themselves ' And there is a problem with Islam "

I remember that's what the kids in the schoolyard would say when they foound an issue to personal or otherwise disturbing!
They could avoid the whole thing by demanding 'proof', which would ever be insufficient.
The reality is what it is, and if someone gets angry, and a bit hyperbolic, about a group of prepubescent boys who never matured past that point, it appears to make 'demands' as you have done is simply an attempt to... detour... the question!
Life doesn't have some daisy-chain of 'peer' reviewers!
When you take a dump, do you need a "peer reviewed journal or scholarly paper which support(s)" your feeling of need, before acting upon it??

Considering ( " I'd cut the bloody things off every last one of them " ) this seems a tad harsh and agenda drives. I'd kindly request a tad more confirmation prior to loping off peckers.

I can understand the frustration and anger leading to such an opinion (at the moment), can't you?
What are you defending?

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
1. Deport all high risk.

2. When someone breaks the rules of society deport immediately.

3. Close all borders.

4. Arm your citizens with guns. However, if you're using sprays: pepper spray, tasers, and dye witness and have them record everything.

They're just making mockery of the citizens however.

You just gave me an idea!
You know the cop uniform cams?
Make it illegal to be seen in public without our body-cams!
Everyone wears one!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
From a South African viewpoint: Muslims in my country are peaceful and it's unthinkable that they should behave in this way. However since the ANC took over in 1994 , SA has become the rape capital of the world, and a huge segment of the SA population is HIV positive.

Women should always carry pepper spray,if they are not trained in martial arts or are not mentally able to overcome the gross factor+ use their own body as a weapon,eg biting and ripping out a piece of flesh.A can of hairspray can be used,or those deodorant sprays,anything with some strength and range of spray dispersal.

I do not carry such because i have no problem with ripping out chunks of flesh with my teeth, even a jugular, or sticking my finger into an eye as far as it can go+ maybe change the assailant's mind manually.

Gross washes off+ there's anti- HIV medicaton to be taken immediately once one get to a hospital afterwards,if blood of the assailant gets into mouth and gums. Women will have to start developing a "Who is going to be the victim, Me or Assailant?" mentality.

I get that this thread is more about the specific European/Dutch problems but i feel women all over the world should make that mindshift and realise that nowhere in the world is safe,and in every location on this planet there are some men who will rape or commit sexual/ indecent assault/beatings/ physical violence.

I am NOT excusing the men but i DO feel women must accept the fact that this world IS a jungle and that they will have to decide if they are going to be easy prey or not.

edit on 25-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: added pic

edit on 25-1-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Hey good on you Dutch men. You seem like a stand up bunch allowing your women to be raped with no recourse. It's no wonder the American liberals speak so highly of you cucks. Keep at it!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueleadman

And maybe it's time women stopped expecting men to defend them and Defend Themselves as far as humanly possible. What happens if you are somewhere where there are no men to step in and assist you,except your would-be rapist? then a thousand good men who would defend you,avails you none,because they are not in that location at that time.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I am in full agreement. You have the warrior spirit that more women need.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueleadman

Why do you keep making new accounts after having been banned,calling liberals "cucks"/"cuckolds" . Lmao

Anyway as to the OP the women have a right to defend themselves pepper spray should be legal, this whole situation in Europe makes my stomach churn, a tipping point seems to be nearing. I concern for what that means and where sides are drawn.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I bet the church was there before you. You're the kind of person to move next to an airfield and then complain about the noise. Oh well...

It's people like you that are the downfall of society. This PC correct bullcrap to justify the muzzies. Sick and tired of it and at some point they, and you, will be reminded who's in charge of the Netherlands. We need the orange back in our flag, ASAP.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: snewpers

It's just an old tradition, it's like killing whales where it's tradition so they keep doing it... I don't say remove the church just the church bells, or except that they only should use it with funerals and some special days. then it's fine I guess.
But not that this is a big deal, neither is the moslim songs which you may hear sometimes.

So I'm a cause of the downfall of society because I think church bells are not needed anymore?

Anyways we supported the wars in the middle east, taking out leaders like Saddam and Qaddafi, Qaddafi warned the west what would happen, that Europe would be flooded with refugees... Iraq, Libya and now Syria, those country's where flatted and the infrastructure completely destroyed.
In war the ugly side of people, the really ugly side comes drifting above.. if we had war in our country we would plunder and rape as well. Like becoming animals, if your family members, brothers or sisters get killed and so on you just become an animal.. but sure not that smart to let the animals in our country's!

I just wonder if Wilders was in support of the wars in the middle east?

edit on 25-1-2016 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

It's just an old tradition, it's like killing whales where it's tradition so they keep doing it... I don't say remove the church just the church bells, or except that they only should use it with funerals and some special days. then it's fine I guess.
But not that this is a big deal, neither is the moslim songs which you may hear sometimes.

So I'm a cause of the downfall of society because I think church bells are not needed anymore?

Anyways we supported the wars in the middle east, taking out leaders like Saddam and Qaddafi, Qaddafi warned the west what would happen, that Europe would be flooded with refugees... Iraq, Libya and now Syria, those country's where flatted and the infrastructure completely destroyed.
In war the ugly side of people, the really ugly side comes drifting above.. if we had war in our country we would plunder and rape as well. Like becoming animals, if your family members, brothers or sisters get killed and so on you just become an animal.. but sure not that smart to let the animals in our country's!

I just wonder if Wilders was in support of the wars in the middle east?

It's our tradition. If they and you want chanting every day from their mosques, that's also fine, in THEIR country. You are free to leave. Let's see how welcome you are there.

if we had war in our country we would plunder and rape as well

If you say 'we' do you mean you and me? Are you stupid? We the Dutch had a few wars, remember, I don't recall the massive plundering by the Dutch on their own people. I'm not surprised however that you came up with that thought, anything to defend the others and boo to us. Don't talk about 'we' as it is you who is breaking up the 'we' part. My whole family fought and died for the Netherlands. You don't survive by shaking hands, you survive by taking the other out.

Defend the others and boo to us. You make me sick.
edit on 25-1-2016 by snewpers because: Removed bullcrap video.

edit on 25-1-2016 by snewpers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Defend the others? I only said the church bells are more annoying in my ears then moslim songs. That's all. It's just that your are blinded with your moslim hate (I think).

And yes if our cities where completely destroyed and have no future we also rape and such, the situation like in Syria or Libya is worse then we had in wwII in our country is my opinion. Only few cities where destroyed partly like the bombing of Rotterdam, the war was very very short over here!!!.. everything is flattened basically over there... and most of the people left their country since they can't live there anymore! We didn't have that even back in wwII over here.

But just google rape during wwII or any other war, it's almost a normal thing that happens then mostly of the time.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

The war was very short here, eh? Only a few cities destroyed? Yeah, everything was A-OK when the Germans were pushed back. Smell of roses and all, it was all just a bundle of joy. But man, those Syrians, with their crap houses, they are really suffering. They are suffering so much that they leave women and children behind to get to a safe haven. Oh wait, they don't just want a safe place, they want to go to the place where everything is free. Forget about women and children, first we need that iPhone for selfies. But yeah, *we* should really care about their country. We should care about theirs as much as they care about ours. In case you are wondering ow much that really is, that almost nothing, unless we implement a lot of muslim things so they feel home and I feel less home every time they do so. They have a home, it's called Syria.

We'll chat again, once Köln knocks at your door and your kind behavior is not appreciated anymore.

All I hear from you is excuses... boo us.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Yep I say the west is for a big part responsible, Europe just gladly supporting US wars causing chaos and hell with no end in sight.

And now we have Europe being flooded and people dying when sinking in their ships trying to reach Europe every day.

But never never ever we look at our actions and the consequences it seems. With the war against Iraq I back then already said; that this will be a fire growing bigger each day... and I was right. That fire is still burning and growing bigger.

But yes it's not that smart I guess to let them all in when most of those men are now have become like I said before 'animals' where the change is bigger they do bad stuff like raping and such.

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Very confusing. You are still between sides it seems. By allowing moslim chants we'll open the door to even more stuff. We should not, not now not ever, feel the need to accommodate their wishes. This is the Netherlands. Period. If you wish to have mosques and all the other muslim crap. feel free to do so, in Syria, Turkey, Morocco etc.

If you stay at someones house because yours was burnt down, you don't start decorating it, do you? You do as they do or leave. It's really that simple. There is no shame nor harm in expressing yourself, if you ignore anything PC.

I've said it before, this whole PC mindset, where *we* have to walk on eggshells and weigh our words so *they* don't feel left out or, increasingly more, insulted.

You give them a finger, they take your arm, with force.

Just for you because I know you can read Dutch...

Een volk dat voor tirannen zwicht, zal meer dan lijf en goed verliezen, dan dooft het licht.

Herken de tirannen!

posted on Jan, 25 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
Just to give it a little context, here's a little more info on Wilders.

Wilders has campaigned to stop what he views as the "Islamisation of the Netherlands". He has compared the Quran to Mein Kampf and has campaigned to have the book banned in the Netherlands.[6][7][8] He advocates ending immigration from Muslim countries,[6][9] and supports banning the construction of new mosques.[10] Wilders was a speaker at the Facing Jihad Conference held in Jerusalem in 2008, which discussed the dangers of jihad, and has called for a hard line against what he called the "street terror" exerted by minorities in Dutch cities.[11] His controversial 2008 film about his views on Islam, Fitna, received international attention. He has been described in the media as populist[12][13][14] and labeled far-right,[15][16] although this is disputed by other observers.[12][17][18] Wilders, who long refused to align himself with European far-right leaders such as Jean-Marie Le Pen and Jörg Haider and expressed concern of being "linked with the wrong rightist fascist groups,",[19] views himself as a right-wing liberal. More recently, however, Wilders worked together with the French National Front's Marine Le Pen in a failed attempt to form a parliamentary group in the European Parliament which would also have included Austria's Freedom Party, Italy's Northern League, and Belgium's Flemish Interest.[20][21][22][23] He will face trial once again in 2016 with the accusation of inciting "discrimination and hatred" against Moroccans living in the Netherlands.[24]

That's just the 3rd paragraph on his wikipedia page. (HERE)

Needless to say, he's pretty much seen as an Islamophobe. (Though I also think all women should carry pepper spray & take self defense classes. But that's because men of all demographics have horrible track records when it comes to sexual harassment, unwanted physical contact, and rape against women. It's a global male problem, not an "Islamic" problem.)

Except for the pesky FACT that these host countries to Islamic refugees have seen a disproportionate INCREASE in sex crimes.

But hey, everyone defends their own 'brand' and becomes a literal fanatic. Right?

I mean, isn't a FANATIC one who ignores proven data for their own purposes and feelings of self, even when the DATA goes against their "kind"?

Yep
edit on 25-1-2016 by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join