It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian Army veteran 'killed his Muslim wife and five-year-old daughter execution style

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
And wrote "Allah Akbar" on the walls with their blood.

Just goes to show vile comes in all religions and races. I feel for the poor women who lost her life to senseless act of violence from the very man whom which she promised to share her entire life with. And that poor precious little 5 year old girl, words simply cannot describe..

www.dailymail.co.uk... blood-committing-suicide.html

Christian Army veteran 'killed his formerly Muslim wife and five-year-old daughter execution style before writing in Arabic on the walls with their blood and committing suicide'
David Crowley and his dietitian wife Komel and their child were found dead in Apple Valley in 2014
Komel Crowley was raised Muslim in Pakistan and converted to Christianity when she married David Crowley
Police believe that Crowley's choice of Arabic words was a sarcastic jab at his late wife's background
Crowley was making a film about the fall of society and millitant takeover and lamented losing investors prior to the incident

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

edit on -06:00pmSun, 17 Jan 2016 14:46:22 -0600pm12016Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:46:22 -060001pmSunday by ParanormalGuy because: gdfg

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
2014....and they choose now to tell us about it ?

I gather that someone asked for the police report through FOIA so they could say...a police report was released this week.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noobarino
2014....and they choose now to tell us about it ?

I gather that someone asked for the police report through FOIA so they could say...a police report was released this week.

I forgot to mention that, this story is almost 2 years old however was never reported to media until now - for the same reasons you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mental instability comes in all walks of life.

It is interesting to note how the correlation of many mental disorders (and instability) that often end up seeking out religion.

Of course, we will never know if this particular individual carried out such horrendous acts because of his religious affiliation, or simply because he was unstable.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

I forgot to mention that, this story is almost 2 years old however was never reported to media until now

Closer to one year than two.

And it was reported.
www.people.com...
minnesota.cbslocal.com...
www.twincities.com...
kstp.com...

edit on 1/17/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

First time posted on ATS. Thanks for that!

I'd bet that mental deluded murderer, was watching Fox News 24/7.

The religion of St Paul at it again!
edit on 17-1-2016 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sounds like another episode where somebody got set up.

It's a multiple-front smear campaign against Christians.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Some are saying this was another “suicided” whistle blower...

Looking pretty dang suspicious to me as well.

We have no reason to trust anything that government officials or the lying media report on this incident. It smells as rotten as a 3 day old fish.

Exclusive Interview: Gray State Co-Creator Speaks About David Crowley's Sudden Death

Murder as usual. Blame the good guy…make it look like murder suicide. Those with a functioning brain cell know better. Those in denial will eventually find out especially when they start coming for them. Killing people that expose the truth is really all the proof I need that the NWO deception is a reality.

Killing him along with his family serves two important purposes for the rulers of this world: 1. Intimidates others from coming forward with material and media exposing their agenda 2. Anyone who thinks in conspiratorial ways is made out to the public to be depressed, suicidal, and a danger to themselves and others.

The Director of an Anti-NWO Movie Found Dead

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office recently stated that the deaths appeared “suspicious” and the investigation will be ongoing. However, police aren’t the only ones analyzing the details surrounding Crowley’s death. Conspiracy theorists are also questioning whether Crowley’s death was a murder-suicide or assassination?

But, why would anyone want to assassinate Crowley and his family? Conspiracy theorists and the hacker group “Anonymous” have stated several reasons why someone would want to kill Crowley and it all stems from the controversial, “anti-government” film Gray State. For those who don’t know, the a not-yet-completed film reportedly exposed hidden details about a government takeover and the volatile state of law enforcement after an American crisis.

There is reportedly a conspiracy where the government has been accused of taking out anyone who exposes private practices that should never be made public. A Twitter user with the name @Anonymous_Guy13 bluntly insists the family was assassinated.

Conspiracy Theorists, Hacker Group ‘Anonymous’ Reportedly Blame Government For David Crowley’s Death, Insist He Was Assassinated

Many friends and family members of the Crowleys have come forth with questions, asserting that David could not have committed this heinous act. Jason Allen, a producer based in Los Angeles, says that Crowley’s words and actions when the two met in September and in an e-mail Crowley sent him on Dec. 17, seem contradictory to a man who was about to kill his family and himself.

This is evidence that David Crowley was looking forward to the future, had definite plans on how he was going to produce this ground-breaking Gray State project, and was definitely not the type of person to do kill his family. Mason Hendricks, one of Crowley’s best friends, has also stated that David allegedly left a two-sentence note which doesn’t explain anything.
“We need the complete truth about what happened, and not accept anything less. Although his death and the murder of his five year-old daughter and 28 year-old wife could have been by his hand, I’m not buying it. Others aren’t either.”

Which brings me to my last point, which is: how do we get justice for the murder of David Crowley? Yes, I’m calling this a murder until I see evidence that proves David Crowley actually did this. So how do we get justice? They can kill a person, but they can’t kill an idea. Don’t let this event get you depressed, we need to keep fighting. In addition to pressing for an official inquiry into these deaths, we can also seek justice in the court of public opinion.

Evidence Suggests David Crowley of "Gray State" Was Murdered [video analysis]

edit on 17-1-2016 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like another episode where somebody got set up.

It's a multiple-front smear campaign against Christians.

Right. Because, of course, Christians are never crazy.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Anyone who brutally kills a woman and child [Regardless of race, Religion etc] should be done away with.

No sympathy.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
No words can do justice, just a heavy heart. RIP.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

THAT'S crazy.
I've had trouble standing next to many of the,I CAN assure you but they don't kill,mostly too much talking without pause.
I am SO sorry this poor woman hadn't achieved what she hoped in life.
I would execute lethal crazies too.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
Anyone who brutally kills a woman and child [Regardless of race, Religion etc] should be done away with.

No sympathy.

but there is doubt to if he actually did it or was Suicided. They do have a apparatus that can make you shoot yourself you know. This IS a conspiracy website so think deeper instead of swallowing the official party line.

the true killers should be shown no mercy i agree though.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Well that made the thread several magnitudes more interesting... Hadn't heard about any of this before (but then, I don't pay attention to anything much outside of ATS, sports and my own life.) So thanks for bringing it to the fore...

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Just goes to show that one reporting merely skimmed the surface to get a cheap rise , or a flag or maybe a couple of stars....do you know him? did you get the entire story ? this aint Youtube dude..... move along now......

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Oh yeah...now I remember why this didn't get much news coverage, the guy was in the process of making a film that was sympathetic to constitutionalists, and critical of our current government.

There was a rage on You-Tube about how this was a set-up and fake suicide.

This is too fishy

They bury the story at first to do away with suspicions, but now they want to bring the story out b/c of Cologne and the immigration situation....

" See...Christians can be violent to Muslims too....don't you guys feel bad now about getting angry for those rapes and assaults "

edit on 17-1-2016 by Noobarino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I found a interesting article. brings up some good points to raise doubts.

david crowley actually murdered? GASP say it aint so!

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It sounds like he snapped and probably needed mental health care. It's tempting to say "See Christians do it too!" in order to combat the smug ignorance of Islam haters but it doesn't seem like his religion had anything to do with any more than anymore than it would if this guy had Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, whatever or atheist. Yes Christians and Muslims (it is the most relevant example) can become extremists. However this doesn't seem to be a case of radicalization.
edit on 1/17/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The mayor of Philly says this has nothing to do with Christianity.

<<   2 >>

join