It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Percenters in Burns Oregon made surprise visit to FBI compound

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Does this mean that if the Feds try to arrest the occupiers that the 3%ers are going to stop them?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
I believe the occupiers made it clear they would not be removed by force. That to me alludes to they wont allow themselves to be arrested. I don't think the 3%'ers would have any need or interest in interfering at that point.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Have any statements been released to confirm your sentiment?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Careful.

Some of these people might be hired agents working for the FBI and possibly mining company security.

Many Patriot groups have been infiltrated.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would assume informants are being sent in.

The have already been labeled terrorist.

That's the agenda anyway.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

"We have no intentions of using force upon anyone, (but) if force is used against us, we would defend ourselves."

I mean, I don't know how else you can interpret this. How else would law enforcement have the ability to arrest an armed group without resorting to entering with force??

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

They are definitely not going to just all walk away from this.

The government has to do something.

This is big.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Does this mean that if the Feds try to arrest the occupiers that the 3%ers are going to stop them?

Splitting hairs ... maybe.

The 3%ers are there to ensure Waco II isn't the end result. I don't know how they think they may be able to prevent that ... but time will tell. As long as it doesn't look like Waco I, who can say?

The government's agenda here is to bleed everyone involved dry. The 3%ers on-site would be wise to have a face-saving and immediate departure plan. The longer they hang around, the poorer they become. The feebs aren't in any hurry. They're there for the long three-year predicted haul (with their bearded-tactical-tough selves).

Best way for the 'bad guys' to go is to have the feds physically assert themselves in their heavy-ass body armor as frequently as possible.

Best way for the feds to go is to keep tensions low and drag this out as long as is humanly possible. If I were them, I'd actually have a plan to send fresh food in to the Bundy camp. Screw the 3%ers ... they can eat at Pizza Hut on their own dime.

The Bundy's were absolutely stoopid to take over a building so far from supply.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
Are there any restriction on flying in drones in the area?? Perhaps they can get care packages direct from Amazon. I would donate to them as they have not been designated a terrorist group just yet. Although perhaps the methods were not well thought out or most appropriate, I believe in the cause they are fighting, which is the ever encroaching takeover of public lands by the Federal government. The states have virtually no land left, it all belongs to the Fed, who can just collateral it all away to pay their debts.

What kind of bogus # is that??

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

If you are a patriot or against govt. in any way you are a terrorist. Naming names would make for a very long list.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

They're going about it all wrong. Best way (for them) would be against the Ts&Cs to discuss.

Something TJ said about blood being needed to refresh the Tree of Liberty from time-to-time. Doesn't seem much like an event one asks for permission to attend.

I like you Realist.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarlwell so far the Pandora box has not been cracked open to unleash the worms just yet. Ideally, we would like to see more confrontations that eventually are resolved peacefully so that federal agents see, "hey we are people, we have families, and we believe our founding principals this seriously and ready to make that sacrifice. And we know and have mutually established that you are of the same mindset. now please, listen to us, because if we have too we will take it there with little regret, and neither of us want this" .

and if the men on the ground are forced to really think this, and consider the ramifications of orders, and policy, perhaps more of them would perhaps jump sides and work towards similar goals??

Get what I am saying???

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Get what I am saying???

Oh yeah. Here ... and in other threads.

The Oregon situation is like a game of chess. Opening moves can be driven by your opponent. Nothing is clearcut until a bad move is made. The 3%ers win if they simply pointed out what I did. There was no leadership available to talk. If that became a major point and somebody lost their job over it, things might change.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl
I agree. I wish the whore media would also drive that point home to help people understand.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Those guys all looked like special forces pretending to be fbi, this isn't going to end pretty.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975

I know what you mean. I looked up FBI grooming standards because I was wondering if some were HRT. Apparently facial hair is acceptable as long as you look "professional".

HRT is incredibly badass, they ARE special forces, just not military. My understanding is that they're held to some amazingly high standards and are incredibly well trained alongside military special forces units. I think HRT also draws from candidates that were in elite units quite a bit.

I feel like HRT (and the FBI) gets crapped on too much because of Ruby Ridge and Waco, and that they've matured a TON since those incidents. It's been a long time, and every organization has growing pains. I know ATS hates the FBI, and they have certainly had some shady stuff in the past, but I really think that they've grown from that at this point and are a very professional agency.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jaws1975naw man that's just standard loadout nowadays. Many cops show up like that to protests. Plus its cold weather so the extra layers make them look bulkier. They are not really as geared out as may appear. Just a rifle, some mags, coms, maybe a sidearm, and ballistic plates. I would say that is pretty standard post 9/11, and honestly I am not against it, just as long as they don't have an issue with us doing so as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: everyone

It's claimed that the armed rebellion in the Americas was fought by "3 percent" of the colonial population. So these folks have adopted that moniker in their "fight" for their rights and freedoms.

Kind of similar to Oath Keepers, who are active duty military and law enforcement, except that anybody can call themselves a 3 percenter.

I see now , ty very much for that : )

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: liveandlearn

Excuse my ignorance but what are 3 percenters?

I was just about to ask the same thing.

I know some bikers call themselves 1%'ers and then we have the wealthy 1%'ers...

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Had to look up who 3 percenters are...so below is from

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists.

Three percenters" are an informal group of Americans who communicate on the internet. They are defined by essentially being part of the 9/11 truth movement.

The phrase "three percenter" comes from the analytical and statistical need for three percent of a controlled population to wake up to the truth which, when three percent of a controlled population are awake, they collectively form a critical mass that grows exponentially until the secret combination controlling them is destroyed.

and below is their oath

we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
the Urban Dictionary

Well, they're not actually doing anything besides camping out in a closed down federal gift shop. They're not "at war", so I think they're going a little to far by stealing that title and giving it to themselves.

It seems a little overly dramatic to me that they are comparing themselves to people who engaged in actual warfare.

Simply put, they're just trying to egg on the feds to shoot first.

Suicide by authorities isn't warfare, it's just suicide.

<< 1    3 >>

join