It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

members ideas about earthquake might be getting news bashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
take a look at this news story from the afp.any of you see any familiar ideas that you might of posted in this story.i've read of few from our own members here on this site and they seem similar.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ooooh!!
I've seen this one here!

Among the more common suggestions is that eco-weapons which can trigger earthquakes and volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves were being tested.

Shame though, I don't think they checked our site. There'd be something about nukes in that story if they had.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Ooooh!!
I've seen this one here!

Among the more common suggestions is that eco-weapons which can trigger earthquakes and volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves were being tested.

Shame though, I don't think they checked our site. There'd be something about nukes in that story if they had.

You forgot about the "asteroid" idea.............

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
They must be talking about HAARP! Of course, they have it all wrong as we all know it was Aussie Blokes comet a few months late.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I thought the NWO did it because they were bored and to try and present some evidence that, yes, they do exist and not just in the minds of...people.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Everyone is S-O-O close. The reptoid NWO, under orders from the evil Bush/Kerry Administration, detonated a nuclear device aboard an asteroid using the HAARP technology brought from the future by John Titor.

Did I miss anybody?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yes, you forgot the most important one!

Tupac will harness the eathquakes to create a number of tsunamis that will spell out the date that he will make his big comeback!

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Ooooh!!
I've seen this one here!

Just a coincidence that this is the plot of Michael Chricton's new book? Life imitating art so to speak?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I watched the damn thing pass in a low orbit about a week before christmas. I'm sure it simply went around the sun and jammed into the ocean in indonesia.. They aint gonna tell us jack and Squat. of course it could have been an earthquake, but then what happened to the big F$#@g rock that left such a nice soft glowing trail.

[edit on 8-1-2005 by brooklyntonyp]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

[edit on 8-1-2005 by brooklyntonyp]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
IT WAS HAARP I KNOW IT
Stupid science, HAARP is behind it all! i know it, you guys will eat my words some day
they can deny it and say they don't have enough power to do it all they want. but i know the truth...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It was Jeremy Beadle, he is responsible. SSSHHHH dont tell them I told you.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It was the UN. They used a team of gentically modified aqautic dogs with massive laser guns strapped to their heads. It's not entirely clear why.

new topics

top topics

join