It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teenaged mason groups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
while doing some resurch on the diffrent branches for freemasony i came across a group called The Internatioal Order of the Rainbow for Grils. form what i understand it is a group for girls ages 11 to 20. Is there any such group for teenaged boys?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The boys' order that I'm familiar with is the DeMolay. As I understand it, there's another organization for girls (daughters of Masons)... not sure about a second one for boys.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The boys' order that I'm familiar with is the DeMolay.

My brother-in-law was raised without knowing his father or any other family-related father-figure. The DeMolays played a great positive role in his upbringing. He turned out to be an outstanding guy, so I give them some credit for that.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Rainbow for Girls: 11-20

A teen can become a Mason in most parts of the world if they're at least 18
So someone need not wait until 21 to join.
In case that's what you were wondering.

DeMolay for Boys: 12-21

Jobs Daughters: girls 12-21

Eastern Star: Membership Requirements:

Masons and women who have specific Masonic affiliations are permitted to join the O.E.S. These specific affiliations include:
women of almost any relaionship to you can think of by blood or marriage
or brothers of affiliated Master Masons in good standing, or if deceased were in good standing at the time of their death; as well as members - either active for three(3) years or majority - of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls or of the International Order of Job's daughters, each of whom having attained to at least the age of eighteen (18) years, are eligible to membership in the Order of the Eastern Star.

While I'm a Mason, I also belong to Eastern Star with my wife and her 2 sisters. I like it because my wife doesn't feel left out of Masonry. I belong to a fraternity, and she is part of a group primarily of women but where Masons can be together with family.

It isn't a womens Freemasonry per se, but an afiliated group that cooperates with Freemasonry and meets in the same lodge.

[edit on 1/6/2005 by cotwom]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by svcadet32
while doing some resurch on the diffrent branches for freemasony i came across a group called The Internatioal Order of the Rainbow for Grils. form what i understand it is a group for girls ages 11 to 20. Is there any such group for teenaged boys?

www.demolay.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I heard that a 55' Masons traing teaches them to fart a will
Been doing it here

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The masonic fraternity has done many things for the children of the world, from building and running schools, contributing significant sums to orphanages and homes specifically for children.

There are believe a number of organisations for children, which does not make them masons, but teaches in a similar fashion good ethics and high morals, a method of trying to give them a head start in life where they may not of had a helping hand previoulsy.

And no GLeamer I don't mean they're given shortcuts to government, high paying jobs or any of that drivvle, merely education wise, and the workings of the world.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLeamer
I heard that a 55' Masons traing teaches them to fart a will
Been doing it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cotwom
Rainbow for Girls: 11-20

A teen can become a Mason in most parts of the world if they're at least 18
So someone need not wait until 21 to join.
In case that's what you were wondering.

DeMolay for Boys: 12-21

Jobs Daughters: girls 12-21

In some areas there's also the Order of Builders (for boys ages 11-21)

www.grandlodgeofkentucky.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
They want you young- for the same reason the military wants young -the churchs want young - to mold your mind and spirit.
One of the first thing Hitler did was start the Youth Corps
Keep your wits about you son
and dont sign nothing

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
gleamer
you know nothing of which you speak. you continously blather on like a braying jackass . It can truely be said of you , "and Baalam's ass spoke" . you are
the consumate

top topics

join