It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annuit Coeptus Novus Ordo Seclorum

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
i always thought coeptis is related to our modern word conception, annuit not only meaning start, but also some kind of egyptian God

www.samliquidation.com...

www.ufo-connection.com...

Annuit (Babylonian)- A Goddess of the moon and of the evening star who later became known as Ishtar.

eefy.editme.com...

My personal favorite idea is that the pyramid beneath “Annuit Coeptis” represents a phallus and that “Annuit Coeptis” represents Nuit the goddess of the sky from Egypt above the phallus.

www.masoncode.com...

However some believe there is also a reference to 'Nuit' or 'Nut' the sky goddess of ancient Egypt. This is supported by the way 'Annuit Coeptis' arches over the top of the pyramid (a phallic symbol) - a direct analogy to the Egyptian symbolism of Seb (or Geb) and Nut. Nut is usually shown as a tall woman whose body is bent in a great semi-circle to represent the sky; her consort Seb is lying flat like the earth with erect phallus. The raising up of Nut from the embrace of Seb represented the first act of creation. Nut gave birth to the Sun each day and then swallowed it at night.

annuits conception. then the things at the side of the great seal looks like a sperm impregnating an egg. if u combine that with the other translations
it becomes obvious . (not that lysergics translation hides much).

***when i first saw that i was upset, no relation to my avatar name is intended.

[edit on 2006-6-15 by NuTroll]

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
In direct awnser to the the thread, "Annuit Coeptus Novus Ordo Seclorum" means "New Order Of The Ages" just googled it and it was like 1st hit.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
E pluribus unum

The phrase originally came from Moretum, a poem attributed to Virgil but with the actual author unknown, on the subject of a cheese, garlic and herb recipe. In the poem text, color est e pluribus unus describes the blending of colors into one.

Mysticism and hidden meanings

In the Middle Ages, Virgil was considered a herald of Christianity for his Eclogue 4 verses (PP Ecl.4) concerning the birth of a boy, which were re-read as a prophecy of Jesus' nativity. The poem may actually refer to the pregnancy of Octavian's wife Scribonia, who in fact gave birth to a girl.

Also during the Middle Ages, as Virgil developed into a kind of magus or wizard, manuscripts of the Aeneid were used for divinatory bibliomancy, the Sortes Virgilianae, in which a line would be selected at random and interpreted in the context of a current situation (Compare the ancient Chinese I Ching). The Old Testament was sometimes used for similar arcane purposes. Even in the Welsh myth of Taliesin, the goddess Cerridwen is reading from the "Book of Pheryllt"—that is, Virgil.

[edit]
Virgil's tomb
The tomb known as "Virgil's tomb" is found at the entrance of an ancient Roman tunnel (also known as "grotta vecchia") in the Parco di Virgilio in Piedigrotta, a district two miles from old Naples, near the Mergellina harbor, on the road heading north along the coast to Pozzuoli. The site called Parco Virgiliano is some distance further north along the coast. While Virgil was already the object of literary admiration and veneration before his death, in the following centuries his name became associated with miraculous powers, his tomb the destination of pilgrimages and pagan veneration. The poet himself was said to have created the cave with the fierce power of his intense gaze.

It is said that the Chiesa della Santa Maria di Piedigrotta was erected by Church authorities to neutralize this pagan adoration and "Christianize" the site. The tomb, however, is a tourist attraction, and still sports a tripod burner originally dedicated to Apollo, bearing witness to the Pagan beliefs held by Virgil.

Moretum
www.forumromanum.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleEdgedSword
Lysergic you speak boldly and your right about what u say. Its just that what you speak is wrong and evil. You speak so well...so well that u cover up the truth.
But i weill reveal the truth.
To understand what the seal is saying...lol, asking youhave to first know of God in which to an exstent is talking about (In God we trust). You have to study the book of God (the bible). In the case revelations. It you dont know the bible then you or blinded by and deceiver or false information.

THE SEAL IS ASKING A QUESTION???
ANNUIT= agree to / to declare
COETIS / COEPTUM= start / (((TO TAKE IN HAND)))
NOVUS= new / extrardinary or wonderful
SECULORUN= the world / (((TEMPORAL))) / earthly / worldly affairs and cares which
or all temptations

Yes, this is correct that is what it means. The bible says that God is not of this world; that this world and everything in it will parish including all tempters and ones who fall to temptations. Why, beacause the world is filled with sin and wickedness.
Know apply these words of wisdom to the seal.

THE QUESTION IS ASKING...
ANNUIT COEPTIS NOVUS SECULORUM???= For all in the world, do you agree to and

#take in your hand# the extrardary new world of temptation and sin???

[a world without God, not in schools, courts of justice, not in government, and now talks about the taking of God off the dallor. I guess peolpe think thats God JAHOVAH on the dollar and not satan]

That only way to confirm to temptation is though the dollar... nothing is free all has a price.

THE QUESTION IS 666.

Threesocre means three number place values.
100 MDC= 600
10 CLX= 60
1 XVI= 6
+__

I SMITE ALL DECEVERS AND SPEAK TRUTH....(THE TRUTH WELL SET U FREE)
u cant get over the dollar just watch what u buy and never worship it (materialism)

WOW - Now this guy is just off hist freaking rocker.
1st of the Word "SCORE" means 20 (TWENTY) - Years. Just like in the Abraham Lincoln Dedication Speach in 1863, when the phrase "Four Score & Seven Years Ago" Meaning 87 years.

2nd The Roman Numerals
MDCCLXXVI --- ADD UP TO 1776
M = 1000 , D = 500m C =100 , C =100 L = 50 , X=10, X=10, V=5, I = 1
So 1000 + 500 + 100 + 100 + 50 + 10 + 10 + 5 + 1 = 1776
If you believe otherwise you are an absolute moron and should voluntarily deport yourself to North Korea where you can belive Kim Jung Il's propaganistic bullsh!t.

3rd and Finally - DoubleEdgedSword - You really need to get over yourself b/c all you speak is your own opinion. Which is factually inaccurate.

As for my Opinion
Whatever the True Meaning of the word on the Great Seal are, is known to only a few if anyone one earth. And to say you smite someone, hah. Your God (whichever one that may be) doesn't do that. Go Pick up a Bible, Talmud, Koran, or Torah and tell me where GOD smites someone for having an opinion.

I speak the TRUTH AS I BELIEVE IT TO BE, BUT EVERYONE MUST REALIZE ONE THING ALWAYS AND ABOVE ALL.

THE TRUTH IS SUBJECTIVE

To Who You Are, Where You Live, What You Believe, and most importantly

THE TRUTH IS SUBJECTIVE to how OPEN-MINDED YOU ARE

[edit on 12-10-2007 by Truth is Subjective]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
"Money is the root of all evil".

"You won't be able to buy or sell without it (the mark)".

People keep looking for blatent signs of the New World Order, but it's right in front of your face. The only thing blocking your view is ignorance and false security.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The Roman Numerals under the pyramid means 1776...go figure!

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

and the numbers under the pyramid can be read as 666. im not wrong.

M D C
1000 + 500 + 100 = 600
six hundred

C L X
100 + 50 + 10 = 60
threescore

X V I
10 + 5 + 1=6
six

um...clearly your wrong, 1000+500+100=1600, 100+50+10=160 and 10+5+1=16, i've learned never to trust the translations of ancient and dead languages from people who can't do simple addition.

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't understand what it means if u do send me an email at [email protected] Thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Well, the number is actually 1776... "The birth of an order for the ages" IN 1776

I am a skeptic, I don't believe the government, I KNOW 9/11 was an inside job, but I don't think they intend to put 666 on the dollar bill

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Jordan Maxwell translated it as being:

New World Order (novus ordo seclorum)
Our Enterprise is now a succes (just learned the word Enterprise could be replaced by the word scam though.. hmm..) (annuit coeptus)

coupled with the masonic symbology of the pyramid and the all seeing eye, I'm not discounting it..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You guys may want to take a close look at this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and watch this video here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Annuit Coeptis: means litterally "he favors our undertaking"
Norvus Ordo Seclorum: means literally "the new order of the ages"
E Pluribus Unum: means literally "one, out of many"

Take whatever meaning you want from it but it's kinda obvious what they meant.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The numbers at the bottom of the Pyramid is 1776. Actually this is not the July 4, 1776 but the May 1, 1776 the birth of the World Order Plan as written and completed by Adam Weishaupt retained by the Rothschilds to write the plans for the New World Order planned for generations to follow to this day. It was carried from one family generation to another.

google "proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison, 1798. Washington and John Adams wanted no part of it. Thomas Jefferson was eventually duped by Adam Weishaupt, like Woodrow Wilson was with mandel House.

reply to post by billybob

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
the date at the bottom is 1776. The actual date is May 1, 1776.

Roman numerals decoded:
M = 1000
D = 500
C = 100
L = 50
X = 10
V = 5
I = 1

To decipher "MDCCLXXVI, simply add the numbers:

1000 + 500 + 100 + 100 + 50 + 10 + 10 + 5 + 1 = 1776

www.greatseal.com...

reply to post by tgambill

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Lysergic

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
you all are right about a new world order..

but they egypt was know for worshiping the goat

as some of you may know about the Goat of MENDES or Bathomet Goat of Mendes

some feel this was some form of hiding the witchcraft that ran through the british and us government. There is a statue of The goat of Medes in the white house

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The conspiracy going back to May 1, 1776, is a Luciferian conspiracy as all the major conspirators worshipped Lucifer.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
so out of curiosity i did a little research.
m=1000 d=500 c=100 so right there is 1600 not 600. so i do have to say that the roman numerals on the dollar do in fact say 1776. 666 would be dclxv1 sorry to burst your bubble. i bursted my own as well

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The false religions and Masons per se started with Nimrod. He was 10-12 cubits tall and what many today consider to be a Nephilim.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am glad to have the Euro instead of the Mason / Illuminati Dollar.
All my trust is in this coin.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join