It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims in Sweden Beat gay man to death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So, less than 3 days after dozens of letters warn Swedish people to convert to Islam or die, 2 migrants beat a gay man to death, dress him in womens' clothes and then put a snake around his neck.

Not much more to it than that sadly, but I haven't seen it posted yet and I want it to be known.

Of course Islamic apologists are going to go with the old "don't judge all Muslims", and while I don't, it's completely ignorant to ignore the fact that, compared to your average European, your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

www.infowars.com...

What say you about this situation ATS? As always, keep it civil

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Is there a source other than Watson? He doesn't seem to link to anything, Googling it is a circle fest between BE4ITSn00z and infowars....

edit: says there is a film?
edit on 17-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Relevant info but it's from InfoWars so many will not acknowledge it.

Here's some other sources for the same story i found with Google

universalfreepress.com...
themuslimissue.wordpress.com...
www.debatepolitics.com...

edit on 17-12-2015 by Bennyzilla because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2015 by Bennyzilla because: link wasn't working

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
WTF

Ok gay man beaten to death by 2 nutjobs...plausable

But where the feck did the snake come from.
What, these 2 freaks walking around with a reptile.

Yeh right.

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If countries still insist on bringing these "refugees" in they should expect
more crimes of this type being committed .

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

Why?? Religious fundies across the board don't look kindly on the the gay community.
You don't think on that very same day there wasn't more cases of the same issue?

We have people in the states that call for the deaths of gay people all the time.
Intolerance isn't exclusive to any creed.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I am one of those christians who oppose homosexuality, BUT...I do not
condone killing them because of their lifestyle choices.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
We'll be the first to suffer. Our community exists on the fringes of freedom. It always has.

Please tell us all you have learned from the holocaust.

It was a Jew who famously said that when the gays went first, nobody spoke up. Then the political enemies went and people stayed silent.

When it was the Jew's turn , he looked around for the voice of protest and realized there was nobody left.

This time instead of Jews it will be Christians, so take heed and speak up now before you find yourselves being crucified like is happening in Syria.

www.christianaid.org...
edit on 17-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The religion of peace spreading more cheer and good will before the holidays!

So accepting and tolerant.

edit on 17-12-2015 by PresidentCamacho because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"What say you about this situation ATS? As always, keep it civil"

Well, for starters....its not a surprise.
This story will of course bring out the Liberal Atheist Progressive Muslim apologists. (Hug your Muslim-White Right Wing Radical Racist Terrorists have done much worse)!

But what I'm anxiously waiting for is when the Muslim refugees in the US start killing the Leftists all important Gays in the US . What the Muslim hugging Leftists gonna say then? Should be very interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Good for you, sadly you don't speak for all of them.

I can find two muslims on this very site that would say the same thing.
Guess that would cancel this our right?

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

We have people in the states that call for the deaths of gay people all the time.

Saying it is one thing, doing another.
I agree Muslim immigrants are far more likely to act out on their convictions.
Want to check the rape statistics for Sweden since Multiculturalism became the norm?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And we have a history of actions in the states here too.

Rape as well, again not exclusive to any creed.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

your average Muslim is much MUCH more likely to be intolerant and even MORE likely than that to be violent towards gays.

Why?? Religious fundies across the board don't look kindly on the the gay community.
You don't think on that very same day there wasn't more cases of the same issue?

When's the last time you heard of them beating a gay to death? I'm not saying it never happened, but this behavior is an abomination and there shouldn't be any equivocation. Why are you expressing anything but outrage about this? It shouldn't matter who did it... somehow it should be overlooked because Muslims did it, just add it to the statistics and disregard the hateful religious belief that caused it?

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Read the article in the OP. It also makes mention of the fact that Sweden now has the unfortunate title of being the rape capital of the world.

The main perpetrators? 'Foreigners' I'll let you read and decide for yourself who these foreigners allegedly are exactly. ..

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And there are NO white Aryan Nation types in Europe doing similar things?

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Muslims in Sweden Beat gay man to death

There goes another neighborhood...

No one harms another, deliberately, unless he is host to some strain of 'belief' or other!
edit on 17-12-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Daily Mail has it as transvestite. Is this the same story or no? Because the OP sure makes it seem like it just happened, both with the headline and with what the OP wrote about the story. Tsk tsk. Has nothing to do with "less than 3 days after" anything.

originally posted by: chuck258
So, less than 3 days after dozens of letters warn Swedish people to convert to Islam or die, 2 migrants beat a gay man to death, dress him in womens' clothes and then put a snake around his neck.

North African teenager stabs Swedish transvestite to death and hangs a SNAKE around his neck after going to his home and discovering he was not a woman when his wig slipped

The victim, a 54-year-old homosexual man, was found dead in the flat he shared with his partner in Bergsjön, east Gothenburg in June this year

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am one of those christians who oppose homosexuality, BUT...I do not
condone killing them because of their lifestyle choices.

So what do you do? Just silently "oppose" it and mention that casually in posts on internet forums?

edit on 12/17/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Did you even read my post? My main point is this. If you take your average bigoted Christian (against gays), he is magnitudes less likely to attack him than your average bigoted Muslim. We have a poster here is doesn't like gays and is Christian, but doesn't condone killing them. While I'm sure there are many Muslims who wouldn't kill gays, they are, as we have seen in recent events, more likely to act upon their displeasure than Christians. Take a group of Muslims and put a Gay man in their path, they are more likely to act threateningly hostile against him. Contrast this with a Gay man crossing the path of a group of Christians, at most they are going to ask if he's found God yet, if he knows it's a sin to be gay and that they will pray him.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

"What say you about this situation ATS? As always, keep it civil"

Well, for starters....its not a surprise.
This story will of course bring out the Liberal Atheist Progressive Muslim apologists.

That is quite a long title. Can I get an acronym or something?

Since you have a title for those who will state this doesn't represent an entire religion, I am wondering about a title for the other side of the coin.

Hmm.. lemme think.

WWJD? No, doesn't fit. I really can't think of one without pointing out the bigotry and hate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join