It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Caught Breaking State Law

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Seems the recent exposures about Planned Parenthood have yielded some interesting revelations yet again.

This time it's at least 2 States finding PP is dumping aborted fetuses in landfills !!!

Apparently some States have laws against doing this new ghoulish atrocity.

Read and comment and justify to your heart's content.

Sweet dreams once again.

Planned Parenthood Caught Breaking State Law to Send Aborted Babies to Landfills

After Planned Parenthood was caught potentially breaking multiple federal laws to sell the body parts of aborted babies, multiple states began investigations of the nation’s largest abortion business Now, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine has announced the results of his investigation and he indicates the abortion giant appears to be breaking state laws regarding the disposal of the bodies of aborted babies.

DeWine announced the findings of his investigation into Planned Parenthood’s abortion practice in Ohio — an investigation which began in July. The probe reveals Planned Parenthood appears to be sending the bodies of aborted babies to landfills.

“All three Ohio Planned Parenthood affiliates have sent fetal remains to companies which disposed of the fetuses in landfill,” the investigative report indicates. “Additionally, the Planned Parenthood facility in Bedford Heights stated it uses only one company for disposal. However, that company stated to investigators it does not accept fetal remains for disposal as a corporate policy.”

Don't Drink the Water !!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
No surprise from such trash. But get ready to be called every name in the book for pointing it out.

edit on 11-12-2015 by benwyatt because: add

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Oh look the forced outrage propaganda master is back to force feed us is made up outrage. So they did not dispose of there waste properly, never happened before,
Great find lol

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh look the forced outrage propaganda master is back to force feed us is made up outrage. So they did not dispose of there waste properly, never happened before,
Great find lol

Well how about justifying this?

Apparently PP is in fact breaking laws.

That means PP is probably breaking other laws as well doesn't it.

Looks like they got caught red handed and the MSM is of course ignoring.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Great find lol

How are you any different than those who don't have the same political ideologies as you?

POLITICS! THE RELIGION OF THE NWO!

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh, what a surprise, a pro-life website twisting the news to support their agenda.

Looking at an alternative website with perhaps less of an agenda to push the news reads a little bit differently.

www.cincinnati.com...

It’s not clear that the Planned Parenthood clinics did anything wrong according to Ohio law. DeWine said no criminal or civil penalties exist. The only rule at issue is Ohio Administrative Code 3701-47-05, put in place in 1975. The language covers abortion in Ohio and simply says, “A fetus shall be disposed of in a humane manner,” without defining it. No penalties for violations are listed.

edit on 11-12-2015 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, they're just garbage, right?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Well, they're just garbage, right?

According to "SCIENCE"..............I guess.

Still confused over how those who believe in Science as a Religion can get excited over a NASA new blip of a single cell organism on Mars or any other planet as "Life found on *insert your planet*".

Odd how Science used to welcome opposing opinions to disprove findings, but now? Just like politicians! Show me the money!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Hey man you guys keep on throwing stuff to the wall hoping it sticks, and see someone already posted that this story was partially false and making stuff as it goes.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I dont need to justify anything, you took an article that was already partially debunked, me smells someone got angry cause the other thread didint go is way

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Hey man you guys keep on throwing stuff to the wall hoping it sticks, and see someone already posted that this story was partially false and making stuff as it goes.

Are you any different??

Let me know if the government issued you a license to override anyone else who disagrees with ya!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yea go off topic, it usually works really good, got more.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

That story actually proves the point doesn't it.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yea go off topic, it usually works really good, got more.

You're funny!

Not to send you off to your safe place, but I meant funny as HAHA.
edit on 11-12-2015 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You keep on saying they got caught again,they never got caught doing anything illegal, then bring a spin story that was partially debunked in the first page.

Gotta love those smiley faces right

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Seriously, why cant you stay on topic, oh and im happy i made you laugh

Lol my safe place, wow your special
edit on 11-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yet State Attorneys General are taking it to court.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You know what ill wait to see this case thrown out of court like the last attemps to sue PP, dont hold your breath, na on second thought hold your breath

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Seriously, why cant you stay on topic, oh and im happy i made you laugh

Lol my safe place, wow your special

Hell yea I am special!

Just as special as you think you are! Hell, I didn't even go to school when everyone got a trophy!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hey man keep it up, the more your off topic and try to insult me, the bigger my smile gets.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join