It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Tribes, race, trust and Trump!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
How is it being against a religion such as Islam even a degree of it even being racist?
Is a designated religion now a cursor to being a race?

If you do not want a certain people of radical beliefs in certain aspects of a countries heritage and belief system it's wrong to ban them or even talk bad about them, or plan against them out of fear of them?

Basically what I am trying to say is this.

If your not liking or not wanting or talking aloud about Satanist's now hate speech? How about Criminals, rapist's? What about pedo's are they now a race too?

Would you trust them?

On Donald, i really trust this man. Why? cause even though the election is over 10 months away he comes clean with his idea's and feelings of what's needed in this country and what's up with all the BS!
edit on 12 9 2015 by Phibes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Not at all, it's like saying hittler was wrong for persecuting Jews, oh wait...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Not even close. is being Jewish really a race? Prove this to ATS! Is there even a proven bloodline? I thought the race card was Black or white, red, purple or whatever? All about skin? Now you tell us it's about religion? So being a Jewish person is a race? Please prove it!
This is my point religion is not a race and different colors is only a tribal hate. Really what is bigotry and hatred? Tribal concerns.

Humans have the right to hate religion and it's causes. This it really what it all boils down to too. We really don't hate each others tribes skin color or anything else, just each others religious ways and customs and we trend to misconstrue this with racial hate, when it's not. it's just tribal instinct.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Actually he's not racist for being against Islam it's religious discrimination. So if people were to label him an antisemite then they would be right.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phibes

Yeah I though you mean he was discriminating a group based on religion, I dint think you were actually arguing semantics on if it's racism or another kind of discrimination that have no room in this century.

I guess in your mind discriminating a religious group and deem them not fit to enter your country is not the as bad as racism or not close to what hittler did in his early years in power.

Shame on me for mislabeling poor Herr Trump

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent
Sorry, it's really modern thought actually. I do apologize for that non understanding.
Keep on, keeping on my fiend. And I meant fiend.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phibes
Sorry, it's really modern thought actually. I do apologize for that non understanding.

I am totally ok being called fiend for having an independent though process and not following the mob mentality

Insult all you want opposing view points, democratic and not hittler like behavior at all
edit on 9-12-2015 by Indigent because: Mob is the word I was looking for not gang

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Not even close. is being Jewish really a race? Prove this to ATS!

Phibes...welcome to Hell

If you're not PC, and you're not gladhanding everyone, and backing EVERY SINGLE PC MOVEMENT....

You're a horrible troll.

Glad you made it here, brother

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I am totally ok being called fiend for having an independent though process and not following the mob mentality

Insult all you want opposing view points, democratic and not hittler like behavior at all

Indigent, I beg to differ, but you most certainly are following the mob mentality. You've made a whole gallon of the kool-aid and drank your fill.

I for one agree with Phibes. It is utterly ridiculous that free speech is only allowed if it is safe, clean, censored, and won't offend.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Indigent, I beg to differ, but you most certainly are following the mob mentality. You've made a whole gallon of the kool-aid and drank your fill.

I for one agree with Phibes. It is utterly ridiculous that free speech is only allowed if it is safe, clean, censored, and won't offend.

In other words, free speech to the PC movement is all speech they agree with.

And only that speech......too bad I don't care what they like, I speak my mind, and laugh at them when it hurts their feelings.

It is why their BS doesn't work on folks like me, I couldn't care any less about their feelings.

Good on the OP, these nancies need to cry somewhere else, I'm trying to drink beer clean my gun and watch football.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

it's wrong to ban them or even talk bad about them, or plan against them out of fear of them?

Ban them, yep its a problem of free speech when you pass from words to actions, sure, right this is a problem about PC people, not discrimination, banning people of a country based on religion is free speech

edit on 9-12-2015 by Indigent because: Forget quote marks

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Actually he's not racist for being against Islam it's religious discrimination. So if people were to label him an antisemite then they would be right.

I was afforded the pleasure, and I do mean that sincerely, of carpooling with a Muslim man in Houston for over a year. Spend an hour a day in a car with someone you don't know, and eventually you get to know each other.

He was bright, friendly, and from what I could tell, a good man. We also shared many wonderful conversations...and he was amazingly gracious in answering any question I had about his country of birth (Iraq) and his religion of Islam.

Without having had read the Koran myself, I can say this man did a fairly good job with the time he had of educating me on his culture and religion. Am I an expert? Not by any means whatsoever.

But, I've got to tell you.... I don't like what I know of the Muslim faith. It's treatment of women. It's views on law. Those are the few things that stick out in my mind, but there were other aspects as well that I remember finding repugnant....well, more to the point, that I found myself firmly disagreeing with. However, I would never discount him as a man or a human being because of this. I would, if asked however, describe my feelings and reactions to what I've learned.

Now, what I'd like to throw into the mix is this. It is not just the Islamic faith I feel this way towards. My best friend is a dyed in the wool Baptist. We blatantly disagree on things like gay marriage, reproductive rights, etc. We both know how each other feels. We simply respect each other enough to never go on the offensive and attack the others beliefs.

All of this being said, I would never impede the ability of a person to enjoy life or career advancement due to their beliefs.

So, label away.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Excellent job on attributing myself to a comment I did not make.

GOOD JOB, SPORT!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You agree with op, says I drank the cool aid, but fail to id the quote of the op and you think I attribute it to you?

edit on 9-12-2015 by Indigent because: Typing like joda

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You agree with op, says I drank the cool aid, but fail to id the quote of the op and you think I attribute it to you?

That is precisely what you did, skipper.

How's it working for you?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Not even close. is being Jewish really a race? Prove this to ATS!

Phibes...welcome to Hell

If you're not PC, and you're not gladhanding everyone, and backing EVERY SINGLE PC MOVEMENT....

You're a horrible troll.

Glad you made it here, brother
Congrats, you got my 1st star award! if that means anything? Hell is only a mechanism a melancholy thought which ignorance thrives.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sorry did not understand about off topic post's? My thread too. But in a nutshell here is a song that i think everyone should have heard and understood years ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

How is it being against a religion such as Islam even a degree of it even being racist?
Is a designated religion now a cursor to being a race?

If you do not want a certain people of radical beliefs in certain aspects of a countries heritage and belief system it's wrong to ban them or even talk bad about them, or plan against them out of fear of them?

Basically what I am trying to say is this.

If your not liking or not wanting or talking aloud about Satanist's now hate speech? How about Criminals, rapist's? What about pedo's are they now a race too?

Would you trust them?

On Donald, i really trust this man. Why? cause even though the election is over 10 months away he comes clean with his idea's and feelings of what's needed in this country and what's up with all the BS!

A couple of videos:
www.liveleak.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It's like this. I love you and everyone else. I don't want to rule the world either.
people who want to rule the world are the ones spreading division.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join