It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 - Breadline - Today - Finland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Today in Finland

669 finnish people were in the line for food. Weather was poor and windy.. it took hours for many to receive something to eat.

There is a thread in here just a tad ago about Finland giving out 800 euros for all in a month.. but this benefit even it sounds huge for many has a lot of misbenefits.. you can read about it in here
ATS

Finland has a huge amount of people who are unemployed, estimation is 500 000 people in this country of 5,2 million citizens. Basic housing and rent is about 500 to 1500 euros so 500 to 800 is definately not enough for these people to cope. In future we will see more breadlines.. more people in breadlines and downplay of finnish social system. Because i tell you when you see the line in next youtube video, keep in mind that these people pay in taxes 45% of gross domestic product and this aid seen in video is by volunteer organizations not by finnish government. This country is over taxed and it will be taxed even more.

In the same time our borders are leaking refugees who are after finnish benefits, some of them are from actual war areas but most aren´t. It is heartbreaking to see how people here suffer and look how our tax money is used for 4 free meals a day and free housing and health care, even free dental care ( which is not free for finnish people ) for refugees.

And they dare to complain about food they get free in these refugee centers.

People are suffering, this organization which gives food aid to people in need usually get 1000 people in line and there are other organizations who give food aid too.. this is not the only one.

THIS IS OUR FUTURE in EU

edit on 5-12-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Get out of the EU, close your borders, take care of your own citizens! Take care of your own children!

Once you have that settled, if your citizens are OK with even more taxes to take care of others, then do so.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How did you let your elected officials screw you like that?

Personally I've always been wary of those who seem to think unlimited immigration of people who don't contribute economically to your society and in fact add further burdens for your own citizen taxpayers, is somehow a good thing for your country?

Somebody explain the logical rationale of that?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You know there is also a business. many refugee centers are owned by different organizations like Luona Oy and others whos boards have people in government too. Government pays all bills and rents of these centers. Its risk free money for many politicians in this business.

It is sad to see how things are.. and tomorrow there is independence day of Finland and there are expected riots coming.. can you blaime after all they have seen and how they have been treated ?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Personally I've always been wary of those who seem to think unlimited immigration of people who don't contribute economically to your society and in fact add further burdens for your own citizen taxpayers, is somehow a good thing for your country?

Somebody explain the logical rationale of that?

You have to destabilize every working system and place if you want a One world government to come fix everything.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Come again, fellow American citizen?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: benwyatt

Come again, fellow American citizen?

Hey now, I didn't vote for the yahoos doing this currently. Once politicians hand out benefits like free candy to voters, things start to go horribly wrong nd you can't even fix it back to where it was at the start. What the EU is doing with their immigration policy makes no sense to me. Germany says it needs to do it with their current low birthrate, wouldn't it have made more sense to just incentivize Current Germans to have more children? Just saying....

edit on 5-12-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2015 by pavil because: DaMN nested quotes

edit on 5-12-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Is this for real, un employed people that go to a food bank to get some food, just wow, i cant believe something like that could happen lol.

Another great thread lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Maybe you should spread the message so refugees won´t enter here.. How do you think this country can uphold tens of thousands of refugees when they are totally uncapable of taking care their own people ?

I know it is sad you couldn´t reply with "this is hoax" or other which would be benefical to your world view.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

How many refugees are leeking in Finlands borders, oh and bread lines, nice wording to push an agenda.

Im not sure if your trying to push a commie rant with bread lines or an invasion of refugees with your borders are leaking.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

You know there is also a business. many refugee centers are owned by different organizations like Luona Oy and others whos boards have people in government too. Government pays all bills and rents of these centers. Its risk free money for many politicians in this business.

It is sad to see how things are.. and tomorrow there is independence day of Finland and there are expected riots coming.. can you blaime after all they have seen and how they have been treated ?

I've heard reports of EU nations forcing their own citizens out of housing so as to make room for more lucrative "refugee rent". That's totally messed up and will backfire in the longterm.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

So why don´t you say what you really think? Do you think that refugees who come here will have same uphold than they get in refugee centers in year or two? Where do you think they get the money when they have no money to take care of their own people ?
Maybe its a conspiracy to downplay European system with flood of refugees..for sharia law ?

You just say blaah blaah but do not actually tell any opinions to way or another. So why not share with us, what you really think about ?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The refugee crisis response has been a hand-out rather than a hand-up. If there were plenty of jobs it would be great to offer refugee relief, but when the citizens are already suffering giving more hand-outs is madness. It's sad what is happening now in Europe.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Excatly my thoughs. System is a failing.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I was responding to the wording you are using for this story, as usual you havent answered why the need for certain words to force an emotional response.

Leaking refugees at the border, really, why not hordes, invasion lol.

Oh and breadline, your telling me that finland never had soup kitchens for people to get free food cause there poor. Oh and they had to wait in the cold for hours, its winter lol, im sure people in Finland are use to that.

Its easy to spot propaganda

edit on 5-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

For your information, yes there has been aid for homeless and for those who are not better off but never in this scale and people were coping much better and these breadlines were few.. now its every week that people seek for food.. happy now ? These are people who should be helped by our social system and by our government so they would receive at least that much that they could cope in their lives and avoid exclusion. THERE NO MONEY for them..

Now i am expecting your real opinions of the situation and how you see them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Dont be mad , i asked you why the need to use certain word, that for me sound like a trigger for an emotional response.

Im not picking on you, so sorry if you felt attacked.

Canada is expecting to start getting 25000 refugees in the upcoming weeks, i cant talk about finlands refugees as i have no clue.

Canada is a country that was build and still is on by immigrants, i dont have a problem with my taxes helping others.
edit on 5-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We have more refugees than you are expecting in Canada. We have 5.2 million people and Canada has 35 million.
Unemployment rate in Canada is 7.1% when in here it is closer to 12%

Canada most likely can support 25 000 refugees, we can´t

edit on 5-12-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

How many refugees, your thread is really not bringing any facts, just general statements.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Estimation for this year was 50 000, 35 000 has arrived so far. And it is expected same amount coming next year too.

<<   2 >>

join