It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another story fabricated by Black Lives Matter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
We find yet another case of a fake outrage manufactured by the BLM movement in an attempt to fuel their own hatred and garner sympathy.

So what is this now? At least the third or fourth case "Civil Rights" activists have falsely manufactured in an attempt to gain support? What, they aren't encountering enough opposition anymore to justify throwing a Kangaroo court that costs another innocent man his job or livelihood, so they have to make false report to justify their existence?

As I said in my last post, I'm going to call out the cases as I see them. Does anyone else have any fabricated claims made by so-called Civil Rights activists? This would be a good place to put them.

What say you ATS?

As always, keep it civil

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

Why should they be excluded from all the fun over making up fake bs?

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
First of all...

You're meant to copy the article title verbatim...
As in word for word, not make up your own click bait title.

No flag.

Secondly...

One pathetic little runt does not represent, nor set the boundaries for any collective group of people...

No star.

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I think those rules only apply in the Breaking news section. I star and flagged though because I agree, BLM uses George Soros money to try and tear apart America, and some are occasionally caught lying when they dont get enough attention. That just means ignoring them is starting to work. There only option soon is to commit actual violence, which will seal their own fate and be listed as a terrorist organization.

Now if we can only come up with a plan to get rid of the other BLM, the bloated federal agency that has been stealing state land for decades now ...

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
That is sad, how long until someone kills one of their own to show how their life are truly at danger.

There is something wrong in society for anyone to think this is justifiable or in any case adding to their cause.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
I think those rules only apply in the Breaking news section. I star and flagged though because I agree, BLM uses George Soros money to try and tear apart America, and some are occasionally caught lying when they dont get enough attention. That just means ignoring them is starting to work. There only option soon is to commit actual violence, which will seal their own fate and be listed as a terrorist organization.

Now if we can only come up with a plan to get rid of the other BLM, the bloated federal agency that has been stealing state land for decades now ...

How many so-called groups that are in the news (and have been) that are funded by Soros ? Do some research . I will tell you possibly 90% . But dont take my word for it. The man's handlers (who fund the proven thug) are trying to tear this country apart using these groups. He is the true evil .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yes yes, I will not disagree that. George Soros is another Sith Lord much like Henry Kissinger.

Here is some insight for those just learning of this dark Sith

Dont take our word for it people, just listen to him speak!

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
One person doesn't speak for a movement, sort of in the same way that one person doesn't speak for a religion.

Right? Or are the rules different for different groups?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Keep up the good work.

What is the deal with the BLM movement anyways? Can anyone here imagine if there was a white lives matter movement? I imagine it would be seen with the same disgust as a white pride parade (though, black pride parades are just fine, aren't they, America?) Who kills the most blacks? If you guessed "other black people," you would be absolutely correct. Racism exists. Black people have been killed by white people.
Yes, the police overstep their bounds sometimes - I'm a white male and I got harassed by police even though I was near my university - so claims of racism are not always true.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scorpio84

Claims of racism are also not always false.

The rhetoric of American right-wing politics is that we are "post-racial" which, by and large, is a big tub of crap.

There is a "White Lives Matter" movement ... it's called American society.

The focus in these anti-BLM posts is always semantic ... "why isn't it ALL lives matter?" etc.

BLM started and is evolving to accomplish specific goals with a specific focus: Black Lives Matter website.

If you haven't, why don't you go read a bit on what the movement actually stands for, rather than going with media reports?

You may be surprised.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
One person doesn't speak for a movement, sort of in the same way that one person doesn't speak for a religion.

Right? Or are the rules different for different groups?

*SNIP*

This is a behavior, along with several other less than civil activities have a well documented pattern with the black lives matter movement, and splinter movements. While I don't agree with calling them domestic terrorists, they are definately a domestic civil disturbance group to say the least.
edit on 12/2/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Claims of racism are also not always false.

The rhetoric of American right-wing politics is that we are "post-racial" which, by and large, is a big tub of crap.

There is a "White Lives Matter" movement ... it's called American society.

The focus in these anti-BLM posts is always semantic ... "why isn't it ALL lives matter?" etc.

BLM started and is evolving to accomplish specific goals with a specific focus: Black Lives Matter website.

If you haven't, why don't you go read a bit on what the movement actually stands for, rather than going with media reports?

You may be surprised.

I could tell you and others to go read the tea party's website instead of assuming they are all a bunch of middle aged White racists, but you wouldnt listen.
edit on 2-12-2015 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

All in all, it doesn't prove that any of the other BLM claims of racism are false, but there have been a handful of incients recently, that do make me wonder if they were perpetrated by BLM supporters, like this story.

Essentially they're claims of racism that are perpetrated by a mysterious boogieman.

For example: Swastica poo at Mizzou. It did happen, but the person who put it there has never been revealed, and likely never will be. It could have been someone who's racist against black people, or a BLM supporter acting as an agent provocateur. The BLM movement stands to gain a lot by random acts of anonymous racism. This doesn't appear to be some kind of unknown truth either, given the story in the OP.

edit on 2-12-2015 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Meh, this BLM will cease being a factor in peoples minds by Q2 2017. By then some SHTF may have started in a wholly unrelated disaster after elections. I think were due for another Earthquake/tsunami/volcano type # after some interesting exchanges of asset restructuring globally. Nothing world ending. Just life going on ....

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

What I know is that this BLM movement only started as a response to a perceived racism regarding whites on blacks. Hardly a word gets said about blacks killing whites (which happens more often than the other way around). Furthermore, where was this BLM movement before? Why not protest that black lives are important when blacks are killing other blacks.

I am not saying there isn't racism or that blacks should die. What I am saying is that the BLM is purely hypocritical. From the website you linked:

Black Lives Matter is an ideological and political intervention in a world where Black lives are systematically and intentionally targeted for demise. It is an affirmation of Black folks’ contributions to this society, our humanity, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

Playing the victim - imagine that. That seems to be a common theme these days in the black community - blame everyone else for their own failures.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Can you quote me saying that the Tea Party is a bunch of middle aged White racists? If not, empty example if not red herring.

Further, follow your logic, you're saying that that Tea Party isn't a bunch of racists (and I would agree that not every Tea Partier is) but the same reasoning means that all BLM members aren't racist.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Evil_Santa

The BLM movement doesn't need to manufacture "random acts of anonymous racism" ... as with the shootings in Minneapolis, BLM members said that there had been a group of White Supremacists hanging around agitating the protestors and defenders of the shooters were quick to claim that there was nothing to prove White Supremacy ... until there was, ample proof, and apparently confessions on the part of the group of four rioters. Supposedly, BLM protestors attacked the shooter(s), until the shooters admitted they went to the protest to attempt to create just that perception by creating a confusing video.

When the perpetrator of racist actions and hate crimes is not immediately apparent, that doesn't mean that the issue is manufactured.

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Actually, BLM started in response to vigilante murder and police overreach.

Hardly a word gets said about Blacks killing Whites? Really? It comes up in EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION ABOUT RACE HERE.

Black on Black crime is a recognized issue and different parts of the Black community are addressing it.

"Playing the victim" is merely political rhetoric. As far as "blaming everyone else for their own failures" ... without more evidence of what you mean, that sounds more than a bit biased ... what "failures"? You're just repeating standard cant.

Failure to duck a vigilante's bullet? Failure of an unarmed Black man to avoid being shot by police?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Black on Black crime is a recognized issue and different parts of the Black community are addressing it.

Really - where? Considering that is the single largest source of crime against black people, where are they? Certainly more silent than the Muslims who condemn terrorism done in the name of Islam.

"Playing the victim" is merely political rhetoric.

I don't care if it was taken from a Nazi propaganda poster- if the shoe fits, it fits.

As far as "blaming everyone else for their own failures" ... without more evidence of what you mean, that sounds more than a bit biased ... what "failures"? You're just repeating standard cant.

The failure to clean up their communities, the failure to stop shooting each other in turf wars, the failure to at least drastically lower addiction to various drugs and alcohol, the failure the attend and graduate from higher education, the failure of black men to stop leaving children fatherless...need I go on? Are you going to waste my time by requesting I pull up statistics, because I am sure you are intelligent enough to know I'm not just talking out of my ass.

Failure to duck a vigilante's bullet?

So, a couple isolated instances require an entire movement? Give me a break.

Failure of an unarmed Black man to avoid being shot by police?

How about the failure of the "unarmed black man" to obey the law and follow police directions?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I'm so glad that you brought up the Minnesota BLM shooting, because i'm from Minnesota and grew up all over the Twin Cities metro area. There is racism up there, and it goes bothways. I've been on the receiving end of violence just because i'm white and in the wrong part of town. Having lived in TX, AZ, CO, and MN, MN is by far the most racist culture I've lived in.

Regardless, you brought up an incident that had clear perpetrators and victims. Not an anonymous threat, like the OP posted and i was referring too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join