It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Outrage! Where are the Riots!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Then you should stop baiting and derailing.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
People and the community are obviously outraged by the murder of a child. The reason the "black community" as a whole isn't outraged is because there is no such community. This has nothing to do with BLM. This has nothing to do with race.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's so ignorant to posts threads like this. Posting a thread like this is to not understand the root of the BLM movement.

There is severe racism in Chicago, and the numbers overwhelmingly prove it.

However, there needs to be protests more than just when someone is unjustly killed.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

and the shooting by the cop was based on race?
edit on 27-11-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

and the shooting by the cop was based on race?

No. What is there to gain for a cop shooting someone because of their skin-color? Cops know the consequences. They shoot for other reasons.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: Violater1

Possibly because the alleged killer has been arrested. NOT put on PAID suspension. NOT just told he will have to work at a desk for awhile. He has actually been charged with the crime. ALSO the alleged shooter was not a man who was paid to and swore an oath to hold up the law.

Lots of reasons. I'm sorry they aren't obvious. BIGOTS will NEVER see it though.

George Zimmerman was not a police officer. He defended himself against a violent thug that was smashing his head into the pavement. They got all upset about that. So no, to them it is any white person. When the person isn't white enough, then they call them "white-hispanic". Nothing satisfies these fools.

Pcg

That is not how I saw that incident at all. You used the wrong example to give me.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Xcathdra

One cop? Sacraficial lamb, keeping up appearances.

Tell that to the cop...

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: kaylaluv

The black leaders know that the main cause of gangs is poverty. Fix the poverty and you will fix the gang problem.

So give these savages more benefits and the violence will stop huh?

Or did you mean give them jobs?

If you think these people want jobs, you're more disconnected from reality than Mitt Romney.

"These people"? What people? Do you want to elaborate on who it is that do not want to work and just want benefits? Please let us know.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

"These people"? What people? Do you want to elaborate on who it is that do not want to work and just want benefits? Please let us know.

Get out of here with that racist crap. Who the hell do you think I'm talking about? Black people?

By the way, do you have a job?

edit on 27-11-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Poverty in the black community is a multi-generational problem, which makes it so much more difficult to attack. Gangs are also a multi-generational problem, following right along with the poverty problem. If you don't see the connection there, you are not looking hard enough.

It isn't just about giving people more benefits. It's pretty much too late for the adults - it's about turning the kids around when they are very young. Better schools, mentoring, more community programs, taking kids out of abusive/neglectful homes and putting them in homes where they will have more stability and better guidance. The problem in these communities has been around for a long time, it will take a long time (multiple generations) to fix. It won't necessarily take a ton of money, but it will take time and persistence.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't understand - how any time there is a shooting breaking in the national media circus - why people do this.

"HUH?! Huh?!? WHEREZ DA OUTRAGE?!?! I DONT SEE PEOPLE PROTESTING AT THIS! WHERE ARE THEY ALL?!? HUH?!?

You know, not every alleged murder case in this country needs to be brought on by some group of activists, and a national media frenzy behind it.

I swear, some of you folks are absolutely delusional.

People protest? AHH! THE ANIMALS! DIRTY SAVAGES!

People don't protest? AHH! WHERE ARE ALL THE PROTECTS? ALL OF THESE PEOPLE ARE SO RACIST! IT ONLY MATTERS WHEN ITS WHITE KILLING BLACKS!

We might as well add in Donald Trump's retweeted statistic (from an imaginary organization) in violence between blacks/white/police. I mean - after all:

1) The orginization that was cited for the numbers presented - simply doesn't exist
2) The meme itself originated from a self-proclaimed Neo-Nazi group.

The fact that some of you expect a national media campaign around EVERY INDIVIDUAL alleged murder case - and when it doesn't happen, it's "because BLM is racist," is absolutely insane.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You read some of the other posters reply.

"If you think these people want jobs,"

Oh, wow! Another poster that has familial/personal ties to EVERY MEMBER OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, knows inside and out their personal issues, dreams, flaws, and talents.

They know EVERY-SINGLE member of the black community, and therefore can have an insightful view into how "these people don't want jobs."

I have to ask to the poster who said this... what does that mean about black folks who indeed, do have jobs?

- Ah, who am I kidding, they don't exist.

Or

"These people don't want jobs,"

Actually translates to;

"I don't like black people, and I don't think they want to work - so I'm going to generalize an entire demograph of people because I can,"

Which is cool, man! That's your fwedumb to be a racist pig, but who is it that is "out of touch with reality?"

Being racist is not a problem - just don't try to hide it, THAT's a problem.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

"These people don't want jobs,"

Actually translates to;

"I don't like black people, and I don't think they want to work - so I'm going to generalize an entire demograph of people because I can,"

Which is cool, man! That's your fwedumb to be a racist pig, but who is it that is "out of touch with reality?"

Being racist is not a problem - just don't try to hide it, THAT's a problem.

Its a crying shame that I can't even criticize child-murdering gangbangers without being called a racist pig.

Its also a crying shame that I can't use the phrase "these people" without a bunch of libtards immediately jumping to the conclusion that I'm generalizing black people.

edit on 27-11-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I thought even gangs has unwritten rules about killing family members in retaliation, especially not young children or women.

If gangs have sunk to this level of violence then the problem is much worse than just drug dealing and prostitution.
RIP poor child.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Don't worry man, that word is quickly losing it's power in the US. These days getting called a racist probably means you scored a good point and some SJW, PC sissy doesn't have a better retort. Calling people a racist is kind of like crying wolf, if you use it too often it loses it's power.

According to the morons involved in useless movements, like BLM, literally everyone's a racist. The government, all the people, the police, universities, any organization or individual that doesn't bend to their will. Basically, they're battling to control people's thoughts, or at least to make it impossible to criticize anything they do. If you dare dissent, you're a.............

RACIST!!!

You know who else is really scared of criticism? North Korea, ISIS, the Russian government, the Iranian regime. That's who these idiots share sentiments with.
edit on 27-11-2015 by hammanderr because: Wording

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
There is no solution.

On one side you have the people, terrorized by gangs, victims of gang violence, or in gangs.

The police, there to enforce the law, are hated by the people and the gangs.

Who ever finds a solution should get the Nobel Peace Prize.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

You sir are a name caller. You defend your use of terms like 'savages' and 'these people' on the grounds that you are not being racist. And you know what? I almost believed you were sincere.

But then you pop out 'lib-tard'....clearly a derogatory term lumping anyone who finds your rhetoric to be racist into one big lump of conservative boogyman. So maybe if you could cut out the racially and politically 'fuzzy' name calling, you might stand a better chance at making your point with people who disagree with you.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
Black lives are only supposed to matter to non blacks.

Never before has anyone said it so perfectly in so few words.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oh cut the bull. You know damn well if it was ANY white person - not just a cop - it would be a different story. Anyone pretending that black-on-black crime is treated differently by black people than white-on-black OR black-on-white (you know...cuz we had it comin...) crime is either lying or ignorant.

The cops are a scapegoat to enable black racism against whites.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEatsking
It's so ignorant to posts threads like this. Posting a thread like this is to not understand the root of the BLM movement.

There is severe racism in Chicago, and the numbers overwhelmingly prove it.

However, there needs to be protests more than just when someone is unjustly killed.

WHAT numbers overwhelmingly prove racism?

You said the word "prove". So show the proof. The only racism I see is black racism against white people. Are you going to pretend that doesn't exist within BLM?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join