It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hybridization?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I read an....interesting document a few days ago. It had some far-fetched ideas in it, but one caught my eye in particular.

Here is a quote from the article:

The aliens claim to have created Homo Sapiens
through hybridization. The papers said that RH-blood was proof
of this. They further claimed to have created all four major
religions. They showed a hologram of the crucifixion of Christ
which the Government filmed. They claim that Jesus was created
by them.

Seems far-fetched, doesnt it. I though that it has a very bold statement to say, but it got me thinking.

Does anyone else have any views on this subject, possible things to support it...or is it just plain bs?

[edit on 5/1/2005 by deepthroat987]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Do have a link/url so we can all have a look?

Thanks

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Not unless your using edonkey. I found the document on there.

Called : UFO DOCUMENTS, or something like that.

Does anyone have any views on the credibility of this statement?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepthroat987
Not unless your using edonkey. I found the document on there.

Called : UFO DOCUMENTS, or something like that.

No offense dt, but a p2p source does not help if you want members to reply to your post. I'm not saying it's b/s, but not everyone has or trusts 'peer2peer' exe'.

Any chance of another source as i would like to read/see the document.

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Does anyone else have any views on this subject, possible things to support it...or is it just plain bs?

I am unable to read the document that you are referring to, but I don't believe it is b/s at all!
There are several religions which believe that God is what would be considered an alien. One thing to support this is the word ELohim. ELohim is found in many places. It is the word used in the fist book of the bible, Genesis, at the creation story "Let ELohim make man in OUR image"...our image? OUR image???
Additionally, the ancient Sumerians also have the word Elohim in thier creation stories. To them Elohim was "Those who from heaven to earth came." The Sumerian word, ELohim, has no other translation than a pleural form. These ELohim came to earth in ancient times and created everything through the use of science technology and cloning...plants, animals and humans.
God is the ELohim...but I also believe that the ELohim could act individually from each other. They also are the Sons of God...all of the Angels are ELohim...both the good and the bad ones. These Elohim mated with the daughters of human men and the off spring were the giants spoken of in the bible...Hybrids...and they were very intellegent and very evil. They were the reason for the great flood...to make them extinct.

There is too much in my head about this topic to post here.

You might want to read "The 12 Planet" by Zacharia Sitchen...it is the translation of the sumerian texts, the story of the Annunaki....very ancient writings set in what is now modern day iraq!

Also....there are many, many interesting articles all over ATS, I have been seeking this stuff out for years and just found out about ancient emerald tablets...I found out right here on ATS. You might want to read some of those links for more info.

Happy Seeking!

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Cherish]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

They claim that Jesus was created
by them.

I personally don't take it that seriously but I keep an open mind.
I know this is what the ralians believe.. that all the greats throughout history were hibrids.. Jesus, Buddha, Leanardo Da Vinci, Einstein etc. I think their purpose was to help enighten [illuminate
] the rest of us and help our progression as a species.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yes, the Raelians believe that they were all hybrids and/or clones. They also have a theory about the word Elohim...being pleural. They have a very interesting web site and even an amusement park with a huge model of DNA.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why would aliens create us? What possible use could we have for them?

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I read an....interesting document a few days ago. It had some far-fetched ideas in it, but one caught my eye in particular.

by them.

Seems far-fetched, doesn't it. I though that it has a very bold statement to say, but it got me thinking.

In my opinion from research, experience, logical extrapolation and intuition, what you have there is half-truth.

Yes, Homo sapien life was genetically jump-started on this planet about 300,000 years ago from a group of Zetan-Reptilians (the genetically manifested Zetan-Greys emerged later) who ventured here probably via Marduk/Planet X/Nibiru. Technically, they did not create humans, they mixed their DNA with the hominids here. At first, the result was a Homo sapien that was unable to reproduce. Continued experimentation corrected that problem. But their reasons for genetically manifesting humans were not noble: they simply wanted a slave race to mine for gold and it was less expensive to use live labor than their advanced robots which resembled living hominids. The archeological conclusions of Zecharia Sitchin and the findings of Linda Moulton Howe that are presented at the end of the Companion Tape of The Mysterious Origins of Man corroborate this.

The part about physical aliens actually starting the world's current major religions is nonsense. (They were actually orchestrated by large Group Entities in the Mid and Lower Realms of Spirit.) Retired US Army Sergeant Clifford Stone (who is part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project) addresses the idea that the Zetan-Greys may try to manipulate the masses into believing that they created Jesus in this well-known interview called Out of the Dragon's Lair.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In the OP rH aspects of blood were mentioned. Can someone elaborate on this?
I know about rH, proteins, etc. because I have rH negative blood.

But what does this mean in regards to aliens?

Can someone elaborate on this?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

by them.

Seems far-fetched, doesnt it. I though that it has a very bold statement to say, but it got me thinking.

What is the title and author of the document?

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Do a search on "yellow book UFO" and you'll find it.

This is from the Lear briefing document (or at least a paraphrase from it).

Personally, I think it's organized disinfo, and there are other sources (such as Lazar), who talk about the holographic crystal, and images of Jesus, etc.

The whole "aliens created our religions" argument would be classic disinfo for the purpose of abolishing and then consolidating religions into a world religion when the time comes.

EDIT: I should add that I don't believe Lear to be behind the disinfo, he was just reporting on what he found.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

The whole "aliens created our religions" argument would be classic disinfo for the purpose of abolishing and then consolidating religions into a world religion when the time comes.

I wholeheartedly agree with that appraisal.

Could you elaborate on what the holographic crystal you mentioned is all about?

To add more information about this topic, Zecharia Sitchin has a page which addresses the 223 Alien Genes In Homo Sapien DNA which points to extraterrestrials having jump-started human life on this world.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The interview with that reptilian mentioned this!!!

What are the 4 main religions? Christianity, Islam, Judeoism and Hinduism?

Wow, that leaves the Satanist, the Buddhist, the Pagans and the Wiccans...

Take your pick!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I have RH negative blood also and my family is old scottish royalty.

could you elaborate on the ET connection?

[edit on 19-1-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

the Buddhist

I always thought that Buddhism was a philosophy not a religion. Am I missing something here?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Could you elaborate on what the holographic crystal you mentioned is all about?

Really isn't much more to it...

The following is folklore without any proof....it is from witnesses, and there isn't anything else to support it.

A lot of this was supposedly shown to the G-men by one of the EBE "guests". I believe it was EBE 2. Anyhow, it had this hexagonal crystal that supposedly showed many events in human history, as if the aliens were there recording and watching. One of these events was the crucifixion. According to the accounts, even the G-men had serious doubts these were true images, and believed the EBEs were trying to play a deceit. They (if any of this is true) are probably correct. Then again, the idea of Jesus being a hybrid would explain a LOT of things. First and foremost, it might explain the myriad of old paintings of a flying disc being connected with Jesus' conception. These paintings suggest to me that perhaps the early church knew something they didn't exactly publicize to the flock.....

This is all part of the larger Lear/Cooper Yellow Book idea, which you can probably find with a 5 second Google. I actually think a large part of it is likely true, or at least jives with the evidence. However, there's a lot of speculation mixed in with it, as well as some leaps of faith based solely on one witness' statements, etc. For example, I never bought into the "nutrient paste" through the skin idea, as it conflicts with a lot of other evidence and accounts...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
im sorry for getting a little off topic but hybridization gave me the idea the maybe jesus was an alien hybrid and thats why there is all that virgin birth crap.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think the greys are spreading lies to us.They never had anything to do with our creation.Think about it.They came here and found us,the best species to breed with for their survival of their race.So they just begin abducting innocent people.

So what do you tell the people to make your wrong doing sound more meaningful.You claim that you created their species and their only soul purpous on this planet is to breed with greys.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

the Buddhist

I always thought that Buddhism was a philosophy not a religion. Am I missing something here?

Originally it was a philosophy. Certain buddhist sects have viewed Siddhartha Gautama as a deity versus a role-model thus are on a fine line between religion and philosophy. However, to stay on topic, yes Buddhism is a philosophy.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join