It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH ! The US government funded Afghan Mujahadeens, US funded ISIS, anyone see the pattern yet

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Now its 'poor Syria', what happened to "Assad must go"?
Two faced.

? It is "poor Syria" and it is a fact that Assad is both the cause of the problem in Syria and his removal is part of the solution.

On your original post though, Russia flattening Syria's industrial capacity looks good on videos, but does not help in the long term. It is ISIS combatants that need to be removed and not the factories they may be currently controlling.

I'm just surprised you don't see this.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: piney
You maybe right

To see a French carrier heading for Syria
Made me think that the west is #ting
Bricks

They maybe worried that Russia might destroy isil and capture top ranking
Commanders and find out who really
Funded isil

It is a race against time

Hurry up get to Syria before the truth comes out

When Russia invades Paris
Documents found will prove corruption
Throughout the western world

Nostradamus prediction

That's just silly. Putin doesn't need facts to invade other countries, he creates his own, like in Ukraine.
He has as much created and armed this terrorists as every one else involved. Terrorists use kalashnikovs and other russian arms too. But let us ignore that, because you want to blame the West...
Communist!
edit on 20-11-2015 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LastInLine1

Enough !!!

I am sick and tired of hearing "the US" funded this".. "The US created that"... "The US is responsible for everything".

Know what ?

I don't care !

I don't think too many other people around the world do either (except a small minority who continuously post the same crap over and over again in every conspiracy website thread, public media thread, social media thread and Twitter page).

It's like a broken record.

Why don't I give a damn ?

Because it isn't my responsibility to fix it or stop it !!

It is the responsibility of the American people to keep their government in check.

So why don't you do something productive and stop annoying people with your anti-US crap and actually go out and fix it.

Nobody else is going to fix it for you. It's your government !!

So STFU.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   
The following video:
www.facebook.com...

say's: «US Army Apache Helicopters securing ISIS convoys from Iraq to Syria»
Is this true? it's a honest question.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BobaFettish

I am sick and tired of hearing "the US" funded this".. "The US created that"... "The US is responsible for everything".

Before yelling that it's all a conspiracy theory that nobody believes, you can actually listen to the U.S. admitting they funded ISIS.
Or would you call your own president and a retired U.S. general, being broadcasted on (inter)national tv, conspiracy theorists?

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
I think these two videos says it all:

Unless you can prove these video's are fake or distorted, don't deny U.S. involvement with ISIS.
So how do you feel about that?

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BobaFettish

.....right....

He who is without sin cast the first stone. What will you have me do, beat on the White House fence with a stick? Raise arms against my government, get shot and be labelled a crazy right winged fundamentalist lone wolf? You think I should write a manifesto first....you know, for authority?

To which I'd have to strenuously object to being called right wing or conservative.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It is "poor Syria" and it is a fact that Assad is both the cause of the problem in Syria and his removal is part of the solution.

Nice two step. NATO is the cause of the problem in Syria and elsewhere in the region, I'm not surprised you can't admit to that.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Nice two step. NATO is the cause of the problem in Syria and elsewhere in the region, I'm not surprised you can't admit to that.

That's where we differ. The problem in Syria is brutal dictatorships and a history of inter-denominational conflict within Muslim groups. Go back, take off the blinkers and look it up. NATO is not even in Syria for Heaven's sake.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

although i agree in part with most of your OP, i think that you should have linked the points and arguments you make to reports and evidence of what you claim, otherwise this thread will just become what you fear

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

Unless you can prove these video's are fake or distorted, don't deny U.S. involvement with ISIS.

The first video is not an admission of anything, it is a verbal stumble. The second is a description of the Neo-Con's delusional five year plan. The five years were over ten years ago, and the executive branch has changed hands. Nowhere does Wesley Clark mention the creation of terrorist groups to achieve those goals.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Neither me or the video states how ISIS was created.
It's about funding ISIS, which did happen according to Wesley Clark and is inexplainable in the current war on terrorism by the U.S. and the rhetoric that ISIS is behind recent attacks.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Where does he say that the United States is funding ISIS? He does not even mention it by any of its former names.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't think US Gov is directly funding ISIS. However they are giving lots of weapons to the so called "rebel groups". What blows my mind is the Obama administration thinks this is a good plan.... What happenes when these rebels take out ISIS? They will use all those weapons to create another version of ISIS and use those weapons against us. The enemy of our enemy is still our enemy to...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

Correct. What arms do fall into Daesh's hands were not intended for them. The United States is better off not getting involved.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

That's where we differ. The problem in Syria is brutal dictatorships and a history of inter-denominational conflict within Muslim groups. Go back, take off the blinkers and look it up. NATO is not even in Syria for Heaven's sake.

Murderers, liars, thieves. Imaginary bombs from imaginary French and US warplanes (NATO) falling on IS, the Imaginary state… not for greed, not for domination, not for territory or oil.

Okay somebody needs thicker delusion glasses.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

NATO not in Syria?
Then who the hell bombed Syria during all this time?

Yeah, brutal dictatorship is the problem in Syria. Same as it was in Libya, right? Right?

I mean come on, how many more times are you going to fall for the same trick?
edit on 20-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Remember when Ron Paul was blasted during one of the debates for bringing up the concept of "blowback." Why, he was practically ridiculed off the stage by Giuliani.

I guess this is one of many of America's "dirty little secrets" that we refuse to acknowledge. Where is that picture of John McCain posing with folks that will turn out to be ISIS members?

ISIS was created by the USA and is all about MONEY. It's about keeping the WAR machine up an running; to keep feeding the pig.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The first video is not an admission of anything, it is a verbal stumble. The second is a description of the Neo-Con's delusional five year plan. The five years were over ten years ago, and the executive branch has changed hands. Nowhere does Wesley Clark mention the creation of terrorist groups to achieve those goals.

LOL, the goals are taking longer than planned, but haven't changed. Its still (Assad must go) Syria, (WMD) Iran, (Putin) Russia and (Asian Pivot) China.

What, who, me, he goes…

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

LOL, the goals are taking longer than planned, but haven't changed. Its still (Assad must go) Syria, (WMD) Iran, (Putin) Russia and (Asian Pivot) China.

Except that US policy has now made getting rid of Daesh the priority in Syria: it is now "Assad might stay." Apparently you haven't been following the news: the United States and Iran have been reconciling and the embargo will soon be lifting. This administration has done nothing to stop Putin's imperialist war mongering. As for the Asian pivot, that has been put on the back burner because all of our trading partners there are at each other's throat.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
US supported ISIS? Where do you get these ideas?

But you do have interesting issues: :LastinLine1: Are you looking for a homeless moocher? About. Non-Smoker with Prefer Not To Say body type. City. Bloomington, Indiana. Details. 45 year old ..."

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join