It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salon.com WORRIED About Hate Speech....and, oh yeah, the Paris Victims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

"Within hours of the Paris Muslim terror attacks, Salon.com was ready to defend not the dead innocents, but the religion of peace and its delicate feelings."

They are worried about a backlash against the whole religion, no? They are probably right to be worried because it will happen. I expect to wake up tomorrow and hear of a bombing here. Living this way for so many years, is going to cause a lot of bad decisions.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Yea right... Had much trouble out of Japan since WWII? No because they learned the hard way. a reply to: Kandinsky

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
These innocent Muslims you keep talking about allow the jihadist to live amongst them, allow them to pray in their churches, do nothing to stop them and even support them. When the innocent ones begin to feel the heat maybe then they will clean up their own mess.
a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
BS, enact the draft and go fight unlimited warfare in the Middle East and this would be over in no time. We should either wipe them out or stay home. This limited warfare we have been fighting is a big part of the problem. a reply to: madmac5150

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Stearman65

Yeah cos that worked a treat in Afghanistan and Iraq (twice)

No more Muslims over there, huh? Both countries are peaceful democracies, yeah?

Draft Americans and send them over just like Vietnam eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Never EVER rely on your government for protection. You will be screwed. We depend on ourselves here... the Idaho way

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stearman65
Yea right... Had much trouble out of Japan since WWII? No because they learned the hard way. a reply to: Kandinsky

Another "cowboy" thinking that more violence will solve everything. Hey, more violence has caused all this. The world has become a #hole after all your interventions in the ME..i think its time for the rest of the world to try and solve this mess as US of A clearly Is not capable of doing so.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Not allowing people to express their anger and vent their feeling creates a build up of negative and resentful energy, which will eventually explode.

Imagine if you couldn't have a good hum dinger fight with your partner because you had to be politically correct , and be able to shout or use the odd expletive? The issue that you were originally arguing about most times would not get resolved, and the relationship would be damaged.

Not allowing people to express their feelings about all this really messed up evil Sh!t, just disables open debate where both sides get to say what they really feel, and causes resentment and hatred which in the end will go off like an exploding pressure cooker.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Metropolis1927

Wow... just what a therapist would say... until confronted by a 12 guage... end of therapy

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

BS, enact the draft and go fight unlimited warfare in the Middle East and this would be over in no time. We should either wipe them out or stay home. This limited warfare we have been fighting is a big part of the problem. a reply to: madmac5150

Nuke them til they glow... shoot em' in the dark....

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
a reply to: Metropolis1927

Wow... just what a therapist would say... until confronted by a 12 guage... end of therapy

it seems like you have had a lot of experience with therapists.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: deltaalphanovember

When a therapist can explain to me how it is BAD to be shot/stabbed/or worse... and I am the racist... unbelievable

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Cut of the head of the muslim snake.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Christosterone

According to conservative political correctness, when is the appropriate time to be concerned with reactionary morons taking their anger and frustration out on a bunch of innocent bystanders?

There's a thread right now, started before this one, where people are promoting population control and genocide because they believe it's reasonable to victimize whole groups of people because of the actions of a few.

I don't recall my grandfather being preliminarily chastised for calling Japanese soldiers rapists after their jaunt in Nanking....

You do realize that the result of people thinking like your grandfather was interment camps right?

Internment camps worked....people like you with no balls are why we are losing this world to extremists.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I actually have two testicles... thanks for asking...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

And someday someone sitting at a keyboard somewhere on the other side of the globe might say the same thing about your country.

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   

War is ugly... it is horrible... it is the worst experience of my life.

War proved to me the merits of private gun ownership.

The Paris attacks could never happen here... legal U.S. gun owners would have mowed these guys down very quickly....

You have your way of defining war. Others have theirs. War is terrorism and terrorism is war. And frankly, to me, from all your posts in this thread, you sound like the world's worst nightmare. A terrorist with a nuke. Good thing most sane and logical people realize you don't represent all Christians/Americans/what have you, eh?

Oh, and a fat lot of good your gun ownership did the people who died on 9/11.
edit on 11/14/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

The other side of the globe? Are they "really" free?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

The other side of the globe? Are they "really" free?

Are you?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: odinsway

They worked? Are you seriously suggesting that locking up innocents during WWII kept the US safe?

There has never been any, as in none, evidence found that the vast, vast majority of Nesei were anything less than loyal. In fact, many Japanese-Americans went on to serve with great distinction in Europe.

Apparently Salon has reason to be worried.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join