It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Staying safe and secure!!!! Can you help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Controlling/manipulating a person's mind
Back from a trip in Africa my sister is now hearing voices!!! The african tour organisation wanted was her money... She constantly had to fight against the agressivity of those money grabbers... Now she is hearing voices...how can it stop? Someone must know the technic to protect her from voices .

She has her feet on the ground but it must stop.
Please help she is only 30 years old,
Hope to hear from you all a.s.a.p,

Many thanks

A nasty thing...controlling/manipulating a person's mind

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Taps33]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well you can try getting a priest to have some prayers over her, if she is christian and wants to try it.
A good Catholic priest (not younger ones usually) may have experience to help with such things.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't think anyone can offer too much in the way of helpful suggestions without a lot more information.

Without having those specifics, I would suggest the first thing she do is talk to her doctor. A good doctor may refer her to a mental health professional. It is possible that the stress of a trip to a strange land that didn't perhaps go as well as planned may be a factor.

My own thoughts are to check out the most mainstream possibilities first, before considering anything of a supernatural nature.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Can you help? Invading someone's mind

Does anyone know the technic/protection to protect someone from invading someone's mind something like "telepathy".
My sister is hearing voices and get horrible sensations. She has the feeling that those sensations are not from her... She has her feet on the floor but something wrong is going on.

Please help she is only 30years old,
Hope to hear from you all,

This thread seems more like a trap or practical joke...why ask for the same using to two different wording...the above quote is from Taps33[\b] on this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
All,
To clarify:
She went to see the doc... the voice happened since she is back from a trip in Africa.
The reason why I posted to another thread is to have the chance to speak to more people!
My sister is hearing voices since a trip in Africa where she had to deal with agressive money grabbers organising the tour.
Someone must know the technic to protect her. Please let me know as it must stop,
Many thanks
Kindest regards

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taps33
Controlling/manipulating a person's mind
Back from a trip in Africa my sister is now hearing voices. How can it stop? Someone must know the technic to protect her from voices .

All the African tour organisation wanted was her money... She constantly had to fight against the agressivity of those money grabbers... Now she is hearing voices...

She has her feet on the ground but it must stop.
Please help she is only 30 years old,
Hope to hear from you all a.s.a.p,

Many thanks

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Taps33]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It sounds like your sister has had a very stressful time and sometime our body and mind reacts in strange ways to constant pressure and stress. That does not mean that the problem of hearing voices is any less real. I once worked on a psych floor and had patients who suffered from many problems. One patient heard voices that told him we the staff were all wolves, he was terrified of us and and said we even looked like wolves, due to the fact that he was conviced we were. With the correct medication he stopped hearing the voices and was no longer afraid. Please take your sister to a doctor and get her some help, she is ill. Mental illness can be caused by many things and is just as real as any other illness. If your sister had a physical illness you would take her to the doctor. Mental illness can be caused by physical problems in the body such as a chemical imbalance in the body, something physically wrong with the central nervous system, some medications and exposure to some toxins can cause mental illness. take your sister to a doctor, get her some help before her illness gets any worse. I sympathize with you, it is very difficult to make decisions for someone else and fear you are making the wrong decision but getting her to a doctor and getting her some help is the only correct option.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taps33
All,
To clarify:
She went to see the doc... [...]Please let me know as it must stop,

I really have to ask just what the doctor said? I mean, she went to africa, was under lots of stress, we don't really know what happened, maybe there is somethign she doesn't want to tell anyone, and now she is hearing strange voices. If any doctor told her to just do nothing, then she needs to see another doctor, and preferably a psychiatrist at this point. Trying to get some magic remedy is irresponsible at this point, or, at the very least, it could be done along side of actual psychiatric treatment. Surely, if she can't afford a psychiatrist, she can see a social worker or somesuch. And I would think that she must have some money, since she flew to africa and was involved in some fund rasining efforts.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Please take sometime to think about it, someone must know the technic to stop it.

Things are not too good

Many thanks

Taps33

new topics

top topics

join