It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Why does this not suprise me! Billions given to the terrorists! This is just aweful supporting terrorism!
They say its an accident? Yeah and I have a jetpack to sell you!

What will Americans do about this. . . . .ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AT ALL as usual.

Where is the military on this? I am guessing most are against it!

edit on 7-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

In the past Putin has claimed to have some information regarding government role in the events of 11 September. I wonder if he is bluffing, but I doubt he is.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

ISIS funded by US Federal Reserve as $13 billion goes unaccounted for in Iraq

If you actually follow the links in your source you would see that it is money that was being used to help the Iraqi government that is being either stolen or transferred to them by a corrupt politician...that isn't proof the US is sending it to finance ISIS.

And the fact that what they get is being funneled through US banks from private donors in the ME doesn't prove the US is using the federal reserve to fund them.

He is said to have confessed that he was receiving around $600 (£395) for every recruit he sent to Syria, and was working with the support of an imam.

"The US has been condemning the IS activities but unfortunately has not been able to stop funding of these organisations, which is being routed through the US," a source told the paper.

"The US had to dispel the impression that it is financing the group for its own interests and that is why it launched an offensive against the organisation in Iraq but not in Syria," he added.

Last year, financial crimes expert Christine Duhaime told CBC that money was transferred through banks in the West to "conduit countries", including Lebanon and Jordan, where it was delivered to IS.

"They use our banks as the primary source of getting the funds overseas," she said.

Experts believe that IS receives much of its funding from donations from wealthy backers in the Middle East, and is channelled through the international banking system.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

I guess researching it a bit further wasn't good enough as long as the US can be blamed.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

In the past Putin has claimed to have some information regarding government role in the events of 11 September. I wonder if he is bluffing, but I doubt he is.

He has nothing or he would have already trotted it out.

He also claims he wasn't sending troops to Ukraine. He would never lie.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Why does this not suprise me! Billions given to the terrorists! This is just aweful supporting terrorism!

Ah yes we give them money in the billions then drop billions of dollars of ordinance on their heads...sounds right.

You do understand what ISIS gets from the US is nothing they either steal it or they get it from errand airdrops that were intended for their enemies, but of course it's easier to believe what you want rather than understand the truth.

Interestingly enough you don't have any proof the pic you used are actual military members, and the source for your pic comes from here...

www.facebook.com...

My guess is they are from the military but no longer in the military...so they can say what they want.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And they are hiding their faces to keep their pensions more or less.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Salander

He has nothing or he would have already trotted it out.

He also claims he wasn't sending troops to Ukraine. He would never lie.

Putin has always claimed if he had information he would have released it. Went further when asked and said the us government was not involved in 9/11 but people ignore that of course.. The story originated in a blog and some of the Russian media pocked it up but it is nothing but a fantasy that the 9/11 truthers trot out every year.

Here is his actual statement on 9/11.

Claims that the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 were orchestrated by US intelligence agencies are “complete nonsense,” President Vladimir Putin told attendees of a youth forum.

“This is complete nonsense, it is impossible,” Putin said on Monday, responding to a question posed by an attendee of the Seliger 2011 youth forum.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

And they are hiding their faces to keep their pensions more or less.

That would be my guess.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Putin has always claimed if he had information he would have released it.

Exactly, that is something too big to keep to yourself for this long.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well I see a total reading, and comprehension failure.

Foreign central banks hold dollars and can call on the Fed for currency distribution. The new $100 notes are flown to Baghdad after leaving a Fed facility in East Rutherford, N.J. In Baghdad, the bills are moved to the Iraqi Central Bank, where they are sold in daily auctions in which Iraqi financial firms request dollars that they pay for largely using dinars, the country’s currency.”

From the sourced 'material'.

So really what is the beef ?

No one is on the hook for that cash.

The fed prints it out of thin air.

'Arming' our enemies eh ?

OPEC countries,sex and drug trafficking fund middle eastern terrorism as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Iran contra aint got nothin on this!

I mean seriously? Billions given to terrorists like ISIL and Al Queda? WTF?

Where are my fellow Americans on this not a peep, no protest, no outrage, congress isnt saying a word about it, nothin?

edit on 8-11-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

The way to get us out of apathy, is to re-instate the draft. When everyone, including the children of congressmen, has a stake in this madness, then they will get in the streets. Like with Nam.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Putin is not an impulsive man, unlike some other world leaders. Maybe he's bluffing, maybe he is just keeping his cards close to his vest, eh?

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I cant start threads yet but if one who reads this is inclined to do so about this ISIS HOAX. this story is fake---
www.dailymail.co.

-- 9 November 2015--
Shocking footage shows ISIS militants massacring 200 captive Syrian CHILDREN in horrifying mass execution
WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT
The Syrian children are forced to lie side-by-side with their faces in the dirt
Behind them stand at least a dozen ISIS gunmen, armed with assault rifles
The barbaric ISIS captors then open fire, killing an estimated 200 children

---Published on Aug 29, 2014---

edit on 9-11-2015 by ANonMightyMouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Ah yes we give them money in the billions then drop billions of dollars of ordinance on their heads...sounds right.

You do understand what ISIS gets from the US is nothing they either steal it or they get it from errand airdrops that were intended for their enemies, but of course it's easier to believe what you want rather than understand the truth.

Interestingly enough you don't have any proof the pic you used are actual military members, and the source for your pic comes from here...

www.facebook.com...

My guess is they are from the military but no longer in the military...so they can say what they want.

So you think the military is ok with billions going to ISIL and ISIL getting US weapons and toyota trucks?

Doesnt sound right to me!Anyone with a brain would be against this!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
So here is some more information on how we may have been funding ISIL on fox news!

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

www.facebook.com...

So you think the military is ok with billions going to ISIL and ISIL getting US weapons and toyota trucks?

Doesnt sound right to me!Anyone with a brain would be against this!

You do realize they got the Toyota trucks by stealing them from Iraq. Those vehicles were left by the US it was cheaper to give them to Iraq then ship them back. So your argument that that is finding isn't correct. It just means Iraq incapable of stopping Isis from taking their stuff.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

So here is some more information on how we may have been funding ISIL on fox news!

This isn't funding anything these dollars are exchanged for Iraqi currency in their central bank. Problem is the Iraqi government is essentially run by Iran at this point. So Iran has us currency funneled to Isis by buying Iraqi oil. Is there a way to stop the use of US currency by Isis probably not but we shouldn't make it easy for them either. Once they have US currency they can buy weapons on the open market and I'm sure that's were most of the dollars go. International arms dealers aren't going to want Iraqi dinars they would want euros or US currency.
edit on 11/10/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This isn't funding anything these dollars are exchanged for Iraqi currency in their central bank. Problem is the Iraqi government is essentially run by Iran at this point. So Iran has us currency funneled to Isis by buying Iraqi oil. Is there a way to stop the use of US currency by Isis probably not but we shouldn't make it easy for them either. Once they have US currency they can buy weapons on the open market and I'm sure that's were most of the dollars go. International arms dealers aren't going to want Iraqi dinars they would want euros or US currency.

Bottom line is the Iraqi government was not ready to take over and US policy has set them up to fail.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Bottom line is the Iraqi government was not ready to take over and US policy has set them up to fail.

Funding areas of Iraq occupied by ISIL is the same as funding them.
If you send a pallate of money to an ISIL held area then your sending that money to ISIL.

Are you ok with the billions that thay have from the USA?
We knew about it for a long time and kept on sending in more billions of dollars.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join