It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group being targeted and killed by police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Imagine your a cop.. Your chief tells you to go fight crime, catch criminals. You are driving down the street, and on one side of the road, you see this.

Now on the other side of the street, you see this.

Lets be realistic here...Honestly??? Lets leave political correctness out the door. Are you really going to question the people pushing the stroller?

Pcgamer11
edit on 5-11-2015 by pcgamer11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11
Imagine your a cop.. Your chief tells you to go fight crime, catch criminals. You are driving down the street, and on one side of the road, you see this.

Now on the other side of the street, you see this.

Lets be realistic here...Honestly??? Lets leave political correctness out the door. Are you really going to question the people pushing the stroller?

Pcgamer11

Those are honor roll students at the top...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Top pic is from a rap video. Bottom is an advertisement for some photographer.

You guys true colors are showing bright.

"A coward denies his bigotry". - B. Wayne

Just say you don't black people. Be honest and set yourself free. No one really cares. Trust me.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intelligenthoodlum33

Just say you don't black people. Be honest and set yourself free. No one really cares. Trust me.

Ummm... that is obvious. Love Waka Flaka. Gucci Mane too. I see sarcasm is above your head...

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

And I see human decency and self love is above yours.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
grambler:
46% are white, and 24% are black. Your argument would make apply if a overwhelming amount of the men killed were of a certain race.

so the other 30% are ?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: intelligenthoodlum33

There lies the problem.. Your using PC and not critical thinking.. I have no problems with any race. I do have a problem with thugs and criminals. I have many black friends and black youtube channels I subscribe to, who aren't afraid to talk about the truth. But if your saying facts and logic are racist then I guess I am in your eye's huh? *sarcasm*

Pcgamer11

edit on 5-11-2015 by pcgamer11 because: edit

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pcgamer11

I'd go after the white couple. They seem less likely to shoot back. I'd give the baby a wide berth, though. He looks a little POed about something.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Does this mean the feminazis won?

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Maybe it's because women are just a bit less aggressive than the average young male and have better things to do than run around town doing stupid #.

I find this quote to be disturbing. How can you judge an entire group of people and say they are more likely to be violent? This sounds like bigotry to me.

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: introvert
Maybe it's because women are just a bit less aggressive than the average young male and have better things to do than run around town doing stupid #.

I find this quote to be disturbing. How can you judge an entire group of people and say they are more likely to be violent? This sounds like bigotry to me.

Are you serious? When you take females and the elderly out of the equation, it is 3% of the population committing half or more of the violent crimes. So yes, certain groups ARE more likely to be violent and that is just a plain fact. I still cannot wrap my mind around how factual information can get someone labeled a bigot or a racist.

Pcgamer11

<< 1   >>

join