It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Spills the Beans and Admits All the News is Fake!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The title of the thread has been lifted straight from the YouTube video title.

A top German Journalist and Editor Dr. Udo Ulfkotte has gone public and exposed how many western journalists write fake articles with a pro European and/or U.S slant.

He claims that the German secret service actually wrote an article and asked him to put his name to it, which he agreed to do and the article was published world wide in a number of Newspapers and journals. The article in question relates to Libya and the building of a chemical plant, by Gadaffi.

He also claimed the CIA would steer a number of journalists down a certain route in order to push their agenda. He claims it is endemic in Germany and the U.K, but also goes on in most countries that are allied to the U.S.

The video isn't too long and worth watching as he seems legitimate wanting to expose what is actually going on in the western media. Although he has just written a book on the subject (Bought Journalists) and is obviously looking to make some money from this, although he claims he isn't.

Although his claims do not come as a complete surprise, this does confirm what quite a number of members here have been suggesting for a long time.

Edit - I have added a link to Dr Ulfkotte's wiki page

en.m.wikipedia.org...

edit on 4/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

This is something most of us already know. At least it is refreshing to see someone in the profession admit it publicly.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Good and important vid. It appears the link in the chain has broken. And like a line of dominos is about to come tumbling down. It only takes one good human being to to rise up against the nonsense.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
A top German Journalist and Editor Dr. Udo Ulfkotte has gone public and exposed how many western journalists write fake articles with a pro European and/or U.S slant.

I'm not sure if he does have a doctorate, but he did study law, and he is a long term reporter, having also spent much time abroad. I think we heard about him here a couple of years ago. Anyway, there's nothing to say that what he says isn't true. I guess that reporting is another profession intimidated by the government mafia to toe the line. Government mafias seem to operate departmentally too.

As for 'Bought Journalists' it has been out since 2014, that's probably somewhere around the time of the interview shown.
However, he has written a deal of books over the years, and seems to be pretty prolific.
edit on 4-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is something most of us already know. At least it is refreshing to see someone in the profession admit it publicly.

Agreed and I did state that it confirmed what many have been susggesting on ATS over the years.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is something many of us already believe. I still read the news, but take much of it with a grain of salt.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
They have been doing it for a very long time...

Here is a clip from CIA testimony before a House Intelligence Committee hearing, in 1975, admitting on record that the CIA influences the news media:

Question: “Do you have any people being paid by the CIA who are contributing to a major circulation — American journal?”

Answer: “We do have people who submit pieces to American journals.”

Question: “Do you have any people paid by the CIA who are working for television networks?”

Answer: “This I think gets into the kind of uh, getting into the details Mr. Chairman that I’d like to get into in executive session.”

(later)

Question: “Do you have any people being paid by the CIA who are contributing to the national news services — AP and UPI?”

Answer: “Well again, I think we’re getting into the kind of detail Mr. Chairman that I’d prefer to handle at executive session.”

EDIT: Can you imagine if this was today and one of the questions was: “Do you have any people being paid by the CIA who are contributing to internet forums and blogs?"

edit on 4-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for sharing that, I had not seen this footage before.

It's been rife for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh my god, great find.. good job OP
S&F

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

What a horrible realization that manipulation of truth is the status quo and not the exception. Did I know this to be true? No. Did I suspect this? YES.

This man is to be commended as a whistleblower. I will buy his book and circulate it amongst my circle of influence.

Question: How does one become an honorary citizen of Oklahoma and what benefits does that designation bring?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I have no idea, but if it means having to sell your soul to the alphabet agencies, forget it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
They have been doing it for a very long time...

Of course they have, look how the BBC and CNN were caught out in the Syrian 'Chemical' weapons debacle..actually staging disaster scenes.

edit on 4-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It makes sense that it has spread to Germany and the UK...and elsewhere probably. Whenever I visit UK news sites, they have the same headlines I see in U.S. news sites.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

What a horrible realization that manipulation of truth is the status quo and not the exception. Did I know this to be true? No. Did I suspect this? YES.

This man is to be commended as a whistleblower. I will buy his book and circulate it amongst my circle of influence.

Question: How does one become an honorary citizen of Oklahoma and what benefits does that designation bring?

Sadly, some of the weakest beer known to man.

They used to come to North texas to buy it all the time when I lived there.

The state law is like 3% maximum or something a silly like that.

Must have to chug a 6er just to get a buzz.....

I don't know how they do it.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that.

However, the claim in the thread title that "all the news is fake" is an exaggeration.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
how can ALL new be fake ..... and if it is fake so dose that mean what you are saying is also fake couse what you are saying is in a sence NEWS to us so are you FAKE ????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel
Thanks for posting that.

However, the claim in the thread title that "all the news is fake" is an exaggeration.

I used the title of the YouTube video and on reflection it seems a bit exaggerated, but then again once journalists start lying and making up stories, it kind of taints anything else they report on.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
how can ALL new be fake ..... and if it is fake so dose that mean what you are saying is also fake couse what you are saying is in a sence NEWS to us so are you FAKE ????????????????????????

Okay, thanks for the contribution.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tempestking

That's seriously what you took from his enlightening interview? Schill much?

I disregard anyone's post when it includes more than 3 ?s, Not that you care.

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: tempestking

That's seriously what you took from his enlightening interview? Schill much?

I disregard anyone's post when it includes more than 3 ?s, Not that you care.

Lol
- btw that one is from Indiana, so it is actually really beer not that swill they sell in OK!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join