It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood fails to push men into bisexuality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker

Originally posted by MacMerdin

Originally posted by Amuk

then ask your selve why make a movie about homosexuals?.

Because he was a homosexual? Bi actually. I could see the problem if he WASN'T bi and they tried to portray him as such but he was so whats the problem? I think it lends a bit of accuracy to the film, although I admit I wouldn't want to watch two guys make out but I wouldn't need therapy for it either, nor would it make me want to have sex with a man.

Exactly Amuk...you know me and you and I have had great conversations...BTW sorry for going overboard....you can edit if you want. Just....people are soo neiave (sp?) about sexuality it scares me. Do you know how many men are out there spreading AIDS because they are "straight" ...you straight people don't even know...seriously...the
"down low" guys are a very SERIOUS problem...not only to the gay community but the straight one as well.

Well the average gay man has like 100 parnters and the common secularist male has about 10, the christian male 5.

let make the caculation lets get 1 gay men.

100 men per that gay man..then that 100 each has sex with another 100 then 100.

100x100x100 = 1000000 gay men has contracted aids. just from one man.

Secularist 15 parnters

15x15x15 = 3757 aids victims.

Man that is virgin at marriage and never cheats gets aids from the needle and his wife never cheats.
victims = 1;

Look at africa. Their societys are so immoral, that adultery happens to much their that their population spreads aids so fast.

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Thinker]

If that's the case then why is HIV being spread at an alarming rate among heterosexuals? Please keep your bias views to yourself because you're not at all accurate. Yeah, every gay guy I know has 1,000's of partners....sheesh.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by MacMerdin]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thats because the POWERS at be, are controling the world. Like they do with the little arab terrorists. Most director's are liberials are artists. They're prone to be homosexual or support it. THey then use their power in order to get the majority of the population to follow their own mentality using incrementalism. Give society slow nibbles of the ideology until they appect it. This Alexander the great movie was huge pieace for males to swallow and therefor was vommited it out
I think it was an errori on their part of the articechs of society.

These little f^ckers have destroy the idea marriage now prompt gay marriage. Divorce rates are out of control. The reality is, more divorces the better the encomy functions. They also prompt interical matings. Have you seen those film where a white girl, bangs the black guy and gets into a relationship.

Mabe they want US to interbreed with all races, because they know it will dumb us down. So they can control us better.

Think about, the whole of society is mostly againist it. But they make it? don;t you think hollywood is more of propaganda machine then money making one?

I watched a documentary on mary mother of jesus. You should seen the feminists attack judean culture. Oh mary was given away from her father at 9 years old, she never desired the man, she was sold away ...thats bad.....She was most likely raped by roman and gave birth to jesus.

You have these idoit's prompt

1. liberal women
2. Feminist
3. secularism

from a documtary called the mary the mother of jesus.

Now lets look at america.

1.) divorce is out control, adultery is out of control.
2.) 1 million babies are aborted/killed every year.
3.) Their religion is drinking, smoking and nightclubs!
4.) aids is out control

These people have the nerve to attack judean culture to replace it with this??

This what i mean, the propanga that put on tv, to suuport liberal women, homosexuality, bisexuality, female priests, abortion, secularism is crazy.

Men are the cause you problems, so it's ok to divorce them. Come on..what a society.

Wow, if that wasn't rascist, sexist, bigoted...I don't know what is. And noone ever died in the name of Jesus right? Millions of abortions every year? Good thing because in a couple years we'd be over run with babies.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Hell, with all the homos on TV now, I think Hollywood is trying to push men into homosexuality! I turn on cable TV now and there's fairys all over the place. My girlfriend likes to watch that Christopher Lowell dude. Man, I have to go in the bathroom and puke after watching that guy for ten minutes.

To me there's a difference between being gay and being flaming. These guys (gals) on TV are seriously flaming and I think that they would gladly hop in the sack with anything that had a penis. That's just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Hell, with all the homos on TV now, I think Hollywood is trying to push men into homosexuality! I turn on cable TV now and there's fairys all over the place. My girlfriend likes to watch that Christopher Lowell dude. Man, I have to go in the bathroom and puke after watching that guy for ten minutes.

To me there's a difference between being gay and being flaming. These guys (gals) on TV are seriously flaming and I think that they would gladly hop in the sack with anything that had a penis. That's just my opinion.

Peace

That's Hollywood for ya. They don't show the masculine, monogamous gay men ever. Oh, wait Will was suppossed to be masculine but people didn't like to think gay men can be men so they had to fairey him up a bit for people to watch.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Are all these straight men so latently homo that a film or TV show sends them rushing to the locker room brimming with carnal desire.

Trust me I've been bombarded with images of heterosexuality all my life and it managed to change me not one bit.

Paranoia 1
Common sense 0

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I totally agree! Add complete stupidity to the list too.
First of all...the true cause of the spread of AIDS in africa is lack of proper education. Men( the ones that ARE aware) dont want to use protection( whether homesexual or heterosexual). Since it is a very "male oriented" culture i doubt the women have any say in it.
A study was done in kigali, Rwanda by belguim researchers regarding AIDS.
"...26 such patients (17 males and 9 females), two of which were children. "The 24 adult patients denied bisexuality or homosexuality or intravenous drug use". Discussing their findings the authors wrote "The study confirms that AIDS exists in Rwanda, a central African country east of Zaire. The detection of 26 AIDS patients in a short period supports that AIDS may be a public health problem in central Africa...Characteristically, African AIDS affects women as well as men, a pattern very different from the sex ratio (15:1) described in the chronic form of KS that has for many years been seen in central Africa...The low sex ratio suggests that heterosexual contact in the most frequent mode of transmission in central Africa". ".
www.virusmyth.net...

Wow, if that wasn't rascist, sexist, bigoted...I don't know what is. And noone ever died in the name of Jesus right? Millions of abortions every year? Good thing because in a couple years we'd be over run with babies.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
Are all these straight men so latently homo that a film or TV show sends them rushing to the locker room brimming with carnal desire.

Trust me I've been bombarded with images of heterosexuality all my life and it managed to change me not one bit.

Paranoia 1
Common sense 0

That "latently homo" argument is weak and tired! Me, personally, I can't stand watching males act overtly feminine. Can't you be gay and still have some respect for your gender? When people think of gay men they don't think about the monogomous, masculine gay man. Because of Hollywood they think that a prototypical gay man is like Liberace. How does this do the gay masses a service? How does this further their cause? Hollywood is mocking you, not helping you.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is absurd....he was bi so why would they not make him so in the movie? Oh yeah....because we're supposed to change history around to suit us....like man did the bible.....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That "latently homo" argument is weak and tired! Me, personally, I can't stand watching males act overtly feminine. Can't you be gay and still have some respect for your gender? When people think of gay men they don't think about the monogomous, masculine gay man. Because of Hollywood they think that a prototypical gay man is like Liberace. How does this do the gay masses a service? How does this further their cause? Hollywood is mocking you, not helping you.

The latently homo comment was irony to make the point that any Hollywood pro gay agenda would be doomed to failure cos it don't work like that. The fact exists in thinkers mind not in reality.

And what's wrong with an effiminate gay man, so you don't like it. Tough be an adult and deal with it. BTW there are masculine promiscuous gays and camp monogamous ones and vice versa. Gay men run the gamut from A-Z, all types, all sorts and very hard to quantify into one steroetype unless you have zero experience of them.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

These little f^ckers have destroy the idea marriage now prompt gay marriage. Divorce rates are out of control. The reality is, more divorces the better the encomy functions. They also prompt interical matings. Have you seen those film where a white girl, bangs the black guy and gets into a relationship.

Mabe they want US to interbreed with all races, because they know it will dumb us down. So they can control us better.

Think about, the whole of society is mostly againist it. But they make it? don;t you think hollywood is more of propaganda machine then money making one?

I watched a documentary on mary mother of jesus. You should seen the feminists attack judean culture. Oh mary was given away from her father at 9 years old, she never desired the man, she was sold away ...thats bad.....She was most likely raped by roman and gave birth to jesus.

You have these idoit's prompt

1. liberal women
2. Feminist
3. secularism

from a documtary called the mary the mother of jesus.

Now lets look at america.

1.) divorce is out control, adultery is out of control.
2.) 1 million babies are aborted/killed every year.
3.) Their religion is drinking, smoking and nightclubs!
4.) aids is out control

These people have the nerve to attack judean culture to replace it with this??

This what i mean, the propanga that put on tv, to suuport liberal women, homosexuality, bisexuality, female priests, abortion, secularism is crazy.

Men are the cause you problems, so it's ok to divorce them. Come on..what a society.

This has to be one of the most bigotted posts I have read. I can only wonder if "thinker" is used as an antonym.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

When hollywood tried bisexuality on women it worked like a charm. Today women have no problem with bisexuality and will try it without question.

really? It took me years of hard work to find a girl who would even consider the coveted threesome. so, you date women who mess around with girls. Ever think that maybe it's the type of women you pursue and not a hollywood conspiracy to turn women into bisexuals?

Originally posted by ThinkerTalk about braining washing the public, influencing and trying to push males into bisexuality with the media machine.

for what purpose? if they are trying to (with great success per your comments) turn women into bisexuals, why bother with the men? we should be thrilled with our new, orgy minded women.

You people think about it, why make bisexual film for males?

They don't. You seem to think they do so perhaps you can answer that question better than anyone else.

Originally posted by ThinkerThey been using qeer eye for the straight guy. To get males to accept them. Now use movies like alexander the great, to try a push males into it.

did you leave the movie thinking "gee, maybe I should go shove my tongue down a guy's throat? " do you feel like you thwarted an attack of sexual proportions? Oliver Stone is not out to turn you into a homosexual or a bisexual. He was merely telling a story, as he knows it to be. If you feel like they were pushing homosexual tendencies on you, thus making you think about this, perhaps you should reflect on your own sexuality and look deeper into what you feel towards both sexes.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Personally I am beginning to have real wonders about all some of these men here who are homophobic.....thou dost protest too much, I think you guys have your own problems you need to work out and stop worrying about other peoples business!
FInd something else to post and talk about.....and stop being so focused on homosexuality......

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
While I don't agree with the way Thinker tried to get his point across, I do think that he's right about the media being contradictory, in most cases, to the shared values of this country as a whole. Pedophilia is a horrible and dispicable thing, but that doesn't stop the media from finding these young, underage girls like Britney Spears and the like and selling their image as hot little sexual dynamos. If you just open your eyes and look for it, you can see many cases of this erratic media behavior. The media is directly responsible for the downfall of society.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The portrayal of bi women in Hollywood didn't "make" more women bi. Increasing portrayals only make it easier for those who are, to come out about it.

Statistically, there are FAR more bi women than bi men...so it makes sense that a bi male scene wouldn't go over too well.

Likewise, few (not all) women enjoy seeing guys make out either, further trimming the audience for this.

While one can applaud them for being factual, it probably wasn't the best box office idea, as evidenced by it's rather lackluster opening...

I consider myself to be a pretty accepting guy, heck, even my brother is gay, and my wife has a tendancy to check out chicks now and then.... But I'm still a little
when I see guys making out, hehe....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The portrayal of bi women in Hollywood didn't "make" more women bi. Increasing portrayals only make it easier for those who are, to come out about it.

Gaz, I agree and disagree. While increasing portrayals do make it easier for bi women to come out about it, increasing portrayals in the media throughout also show it to be a more acceptable behavior. The fact of the matter is that more and more women are open to the idea of bisexuality because they are constantly bombarded with it everyday in the media. The media leads women to believe that all men like bisexual women. I'm a man and I don't even want to think about my girlfriend being with ANYBODY else, male or female. That's my kitty cat!!! To those people in the mind controlled herd, the media has a profound effect on their lives. I believe that this is no coincidence.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr LoveI'm a man and I don't even want to think about my girlfriend being with ANYBODY else, male or female.

fag

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Let�s just face it no matter what any one dose some one will complain. If it had not been put in people would complain it has and people still complain. I hear people saying Hollywood need to be less obsessed with money and on this thread I read people using making money as an argument to not have the kiss.

Ps I think the kiss adds a bit of historical correctness to Hollywood films something they really need.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Well the average gay man has like 100 parnters and the common secularist male has about 10

Really? I know loads of gay men and none of them have had more than 5. So really that calls your statistics into question. By any chance did you get them from Fred Phelp's website? To be honest there's so much trite in there it's hard to take seriously.

the christian male 5.

immoral kissing scenes

Good old "holier than thou" mentality.

Look at africa. Their societys are so immoral, that adultery happens to much their that their population spreads aids so fast.

I disagree. You can't just label a whole society as "immoral" because of the spread of AIDS. Therefore I suppose you believe each individual has more sexual partners than your beloved "christian male"?

I remember there was a documentary on the topic a while back, mainly covering the lack of medication in Africa, but showing how those with AIDS are shunned by villages and neighbours: people simply will not go near the victims or their families. It was a sorry sight to see: nobody would help a man except his children, already having lost their mother to the disease they were forced to run a house and work on a farm. All while taking care of their father, who was too weak to leave the bed.

So no, no support came from the neighbours who took the "holier than thou" mentality. And little came by the way of medication because it simply was not available. I think it is best or anyone to avoid such mentality, it just isn't constructive.

Anyway, back to the topic...

have fail to convert the males to a bisexuality.

Failed? Ok which sounds more realistic:

1) a director decides to create an accurate portrayl (sp?) of Alexander the Great, a well-known historical figire.

2) the evil director decides to create an equally evil movie, brainwashing the minds of millions into becoming interior designers.

Of course, if it was number 2) then we must consider how all the hetero sex scenes in loads and loads of movies, TV and so on have failed to convert gays/lesbians into bisexuals? Or even heteros?

Alternately, perhaps sexuality simply can't be adjusted and altered like your desktop? Ah, now we're getting somewhere. That explains why there suddenly aren't millions of newly-made bisexuals leaving a cinema every day.

Ah well, look on the bright side, Thinker, they could have shown the same sort of romance in Alexander with two blokes as they do with opposite sexes in... just about every other film.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Quite frankly I see this preponderance of bogus female bi-sexuality as evidence of a Hollywood straight male agenda, seeing as lots of straight guys get off on it and there's plenty of women stupid enough to oblige them cos it's what they want.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I'm a man and I don't even want to think about my girlfriend being with ANYBODY else, male or female. That's my kitty cat!!!

So if she brought home, say...Denise Richards, to join you both for playtime, you wouldn't be all over that?
That's what I thought, hehe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join