It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you been feeling it too?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Have you been feeling it too? “Feeling what“, you ask? There is something very strange going on and it is becoming more and more prevalent.

For many years I have had this strange sensation, but it has become more frequent and stronger of the past few weeks.

It is not easy to describe, but I will try.

It is not anxiety. It is not nerves.

Vibratory. Frequency. Energy. Magnetic. Resonance . Harmonic.

All of these words can be used to describe what I have been going through on a deeply personal level.

But it is more than that.

There is a connection to a collective source that I feel.

I have been more capable of discerning different energy.

I can see colors. Emanating from others. I can feel their energy. I can feel their vibratory frequency.

Auras. I can sense the overwhelming trepidation that other souls are dealing with.

Empathic to a major degree. I feel drained after being near certain souls. It is as if they are siphoning my positive energy in order to replenish themselves.

It does not bother me that this happens, rather I am happy to be of service to those in need, but it drains me physically, emotionally and spiritually, to the point where I will need to isolate for days to get my energy replenished.

Different parts of my body experience these sensations where I can actually feel the energy changing drastically. There will be a humming in my inner ear, there will a vibration in my extremities, this will happen for hours at a time, days at a time, and then stop.

It has been happening with more frequency lately and has become even stronger.

I think this is the empathic response to a collective draining of the source.

By this I mean, collectively the energy of the souls attached to the source are causing this increase and depletion at a more frequent interval.

I wonder how many of you here on ATS have experienced what it is I am talking about.

I will respond to serious minded souls and I will ignore the trolls.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think it's caused by the federation of light, they maybe trying to get the right frequency but the government is blocking the transmission.

Careful they are on to you.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Yes, I feel something but can't quite put it into words.

Do you believe there is a soul collector on the moon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I don't know but I will say this: The earth's frequency is lowering and if people don't lower theirs to accommodate this new frequency; they will experience a stress that has never been experienced before. It will be something no amount of drugs, minerals, or vitamins can ease.

All I will say is: Keep your mind in alpha and theta because this planet has been damaged to such a degree that it too needs to slow down to recover herself.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FelisOrion
Tell me more about this. I've been crazy emotional for about two months give or take me being terrible with time.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I get that feeling when I crack open my first can of the night.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The overall change I believe is related to the Tetrad that just transpired. But I have also noticed a significant transition in the Astral landscape between the last full moon and Halloween. There has been an explosion in population in entities straight out of HP Lovecraft literature. Last night the skies were overwhelmed. Interesting times....

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Lol, my first thought was alcohol too.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I don't really know to be honest; I do feel as if the energy in this world is shifting and has been since the end of 2012. Some people wanted to claim that date as the end of the world; I disagree. I think it was marker in time to signify a shift in the world. I think it had more to do with an energy shift.

I think most people expected something physical to manifest but what came about was more energetic and that was the lowering of the earths frequency. I think we are moving back to the days of old when mankind was more in tune with their intuitive natures, as oppose to this modern time where we are slaves to logic and logic only.

The thing is with humans though is humans have ego; which gives us free will. So when these changes occur we, to our misfortune in this particular case, have the ability to go against it without realizing how much damage we are doing to ourselves. I think other species on this world understand the shifts pretty well and adapt accordingly.

I believe we are the only species that goes against nature to a fault and in doing so in this particular case will have great effects on health. I feel in this change we will have to adjust our diets as well. The artificial things we put into our bodies will no longer do; our bodies will begin to reject it.

I can see it on the faces of people. People who once looked youthful and lively, because they have not adjusted, are beginning to age faster than usual. People are emotional; or more irritable than usual. They have lost their connection to the earth. The have becomes slaves to the self. Look around; you don't notice the rapid aging? I have never seen it so fast in the past two years.

Maybe the frequency humans are currently operating on are not in tune with the new slower earth frequency and because the older frequency is faster this is causing the body to stress more. More stress leads to weaker organs that deal with stress (adrenals) once these go, then the age begins to accelerate because it becomes harder to deal with stress. Who knows..

There is something definitely going on. Again, I'm not sure... I'm only speaking on what I have observed and what the intuitives are telling me.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I actually have to agree with you. Its kind of like a disturbance in the force or something. People are a lot more impatient, there's an edge to them and some are near hostile.

I've been affected as well and find myself more inclined to be outright challenging and confrontational.

There's been quite a bit of talk about it on C2C of late so I know we're not alone in noticing this.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Its a magnetic imbalance your feeling as the Earth is going through a change at this very second. Even the sun is going through it right now.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I'm actually going through anything you describe but I feel like humans are losing their humanity. Everything thats made us who we are is changing so rapidly and the ego is taking over. We have so much information its almost made us blind.

I myself feel disconnected and out of place, kinda like i don't belong here.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Do you think the people you see aging poorly see it in themselves? I look younger than all of my younger siblings so I tend to notice how people act rather than their appearance. I notice people do look stressed. Although I won't attest to their diets.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamfox1
Its a magnetic imbalance your feeling as the Earth is going through a change at this very second. Even the sun is going through it right now.

You may be correct about that, but I do not think this is an Earthly condition specifically. I believe it is a Cosmic Energy Fluctuation and it is becoming more rapid in it's occurrence. The magnetic shift of the poles could definitely be happening as a result and this may be why I am feeling it much stronger now, than say 10 years ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm not sure if I'm actually going through anything you describe but I feel like humans are losing their humanity. Everything thats made us who we are is changing so rapidly and the ego is taking over. We have so much information its almost made us blind.

I myself feel disconnected and out of place, kinda like i don't belong here.

I don't know if it is their humanity they are losing as much as they are becoming discombobulated by the influx of electromagnetic man made energy sources. This could be causing a major disconnect from the source and is in direct confrontation with what should be natural magnetic energy.
edit on 3-11-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

There has been an explosion in population in entities straight out of HP Lovecraft literature. Last night the skies were overwhelmed. Interesting times....

Does your phone have a camera?

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The earth's frequency is lowering and if people don't lower theirs to accommodate this new frequency; they will experience a stress that has never been experienced before. It will be something no amount of drugs, minerals, or vitamins can ease.

I guess it would make a lot of sense, considering the number cell towers, WiFi hot-spots, satellites, and cell phones we have directed towards our heads 24/7.

It would be amazingly strange if our frequencies were not off kilter.

edit on 3-11-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word edit.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I think it's caused by the federation of light, they maybe trying to get the right frequency but the government is blocking the transmission.

Careful they are on to you.

Well aren't you clever. You have such a tremendous amount of wisdom, to bad it is trapped in your butt and you sit on it.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Yes, I feel something but can't quite put it into words.

Do you believe there is a soul collector on the moon?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wasn't going to bite, but you know what, you jerk trolls need to get what you dish, so here it goes....Yes the Moon is a soul catcher and your the one it is looking for so hop on your broom and head there soon.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

Well by all means go get drunk and fall down a flight of stairs.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join