It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State releases video of shooting Russian plane out of the sky

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Sina Islamic front Isis in "Egypt" claims this is the video of shooting down the Russian plane - Islamic State Claims it Downed Russian Airliner That Crashed in Egypt...Flight KGL-9268

Islamic State releases video of shooting Russian plane out of the sky

OK - firstly, there is no sound associated with this footage and as it has only just been released, I wanted to get it uploaded here asap to get ATS's take on the validity of it - if indeed it is even the right footage and not something else or CGI.

I thought dodgy UFO videos were bad enough - but this one too is all blurry and all over the place, still, I have provided 3 sources telling the same story.

Opinions, criticisms and thoughts, as always, are most welcome.......

www.youtube.com...
www.viraaal.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Freaky... Looks legit really.

I can't imagine Russia's response, people will crank on about nuclear time. I don't think they would even bother with nukes when they have FOAB's. Launch a few of these suckers...

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
All due to Britain and America sending the Wahhabi regime in Saudi Arabi billions of pounds worth of weaponry, and then them, the Saudis - funding ISIS.

ISIS buy their own camera and it looks like its been filmed through a filter of water - They get funded indirectly by us and are able to take down planes.

I've never backed Putin so much in my life, he will be the one coming out looking like the Hero in all of this.

Down with western puppeteers and good look to Russia for finally doing what the world has needed to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Interesting, but not the most convincing footage of all time.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Is it just me or do parts of that footage look like they were recorded from trail, not on the ground?

This pic is interesting. That wing burned on the way down, probably fed by fuel from the wing fuel tanks.

edit on 1-11-2015 by intrptr because: pic

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The MANPADS from Libya finally arrived.
Ivan won't like a replay of Afghanistan.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK
All due to Britain and America sending the Wahhabi regime in Saudi Arabi billions of pounds worth of weaponry, and then them, the Saudis - funding ISIS.

ISIS buy their own camera and it looks like its been filmed through a filter of water - They get funded indirectly by us and are able to take down planes.

I've never backed Putin so much in my life, he will be the one coming out looking like the Hero in all of this.

Down with western puppeteers and good look to Russia for finally doing what the world has needed to do.

Sorry to say but that's as much of an emotional, knee-jerk reaction I've ever heard. I'm so sick of people thinking the US (and UK) are responsible for every pimple on this planet. And, by the way, your new pal Putin knows very well what it takes for terrorists to shoot a commercial airliner out of the sky. It took Russian military hardware and training to take down MH17.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Where's the missile track? I admit it's pretty blurry, but shouldn't we be able to see some kind of trail if a missile was fired?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This was posted in another thread

Another theory that has emerged is that a prior structural shock (in 2001) led to a spontenous midair disintegration: What jumps out from this particular airplane’s record is an accident that it suffered on November 16, 2001 while landing at Cairo (while owned and operated by Middle East Airlines). As it touched down the nose was pointing at too high an angle and the tail hit the tarmac – heavily enough to cause substantial damage. Tail strikes like this are not uncommon. The airplane was repaired and would have been rigorously inspected then and during subsequent maintenance checks. Nonetheless investigators who will soon have access to the Airbus’s flight data recorder will take a hard look at what is called the rear pressure bulkhead, a critical seal in the cabin’s pressurization system. Images from the wreckage in the Sinai show parts of the tail and rear fuselage near the site of this bulkhead lying clear of the rest of the debris, suggesting a possible break-up in flight. In the event of a failure of this bulkhead, the airplane would have suffered a sudden and potentially explosive decompression; at its final recorded altitude of 31,000 feet the difference between the pressure inside the cabin and the air outside would have been at the point where such a catastrophic failure would be most likely to occur. The wreckage shows no signs of a fire or an engine-related explosion.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Also, if it was shot down, the debris field would've been much bigger (just like MH17).... but this is not the case!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Where's the missile track? I admit it's pretty blurry, but shouldn't we be able to see some kind of trail if a missile was fired?

If it were a missile, it would have had to go hypersonic to reach an aircraft travelling at 300mph and 10 miles up in the sky.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

And it took Ukrainians to give MH17 the coordinates to fly over a war zone and not avoid it. Just saying.

As for this video, I don't know, there's hardly anything we can get out from it. Luckily, the black boxes have been recovered, so we should not wait for much longer to find out what really happened.

If it was ISIS that shot down this plane, then it will just speed up the destruction of this terrorist organization. We should expect Russia to double their military actions against ISIS.

edit on 1-11-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Looks like the real deal to me...

Probably no sound yet as the "allah akbars" are being edited in.

Also does anyone of an aviation mindset know whether a commercial airliner like this would have a missile lock warning? Would the pilot have known anything about an approaching missile?

edit on 1-11-2015 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
The MANPADS from Libya finally arrived.

The official story has the plane at 31000 feet, shoulder launched missiles can't reach that altitude.

Which begs the question, can an Air Bus reach cruising altitude in 28 minutes?

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

If it's true, it's blowback from Russia's involvement in Syria. I wouldn't be surprised. ISIS has no respect for human life.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I saw the video posted yesterday morning. Except it was on the Daily Mail's site. That alone kept me from coming to ATS with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64 it's pretty blurry

to say the least. although if shot on a mobile phone or something at such high altitude i guess the quality would be poor. i await further info.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The vid which uses editing to combine different footage makes it seem like a propaganda piece . If ISIS pulled the trigger we would expect them showing us their fancy missile launch ,track, and hit with the complementary Alla Akbar's ....

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I thought this was informative indeed!

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It looks like old dogfight footage. The plane being shot is banking left, as is the plane that fired. I don't think Isis has an air force, so I doubt it was them.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
that video does not appear to have been taken from the ground. SO how did ISIS get that high to shoot the video?

This is from some other time....
Still gives Putin the excuse to go bomb hell out of them... I think that is all it is about and for.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join