It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 13 years I'm giving up medical treatment for my brain tumour

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

That little friend you're expecting to meet in feb? that will be the best medicine you've ever had!
Hang in there for that moment, then do what YOU want to do.

I'm a non believer in gods etc, but something that I've realised over the years is this -
From the moment we're born we're given two choices.
1. Believe in a god bla bla bla
2. Dont believe and when we die it all goes black.

What a load of BOLLOX!

I think there's more, and its got nothing to do with gods!
When you're ready, go get some!

edit on 31-10-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Blessings....

After watching friends go though cancer treatments (an none as long term as you) I can fully appreciate your decision.

However, once you choose to forgo further invasive treatment, you may find the 'medicos' unhelpful in making you comfortable and helping your life to the fullest. When my mother chose to forgo treatment for her cancer the medical people just ignored her very legitimate needs and it was very hard to find care for her.

Aternative treatments may be an option if you can afford them (some are quite inexpensive in fact compared to corporate medicine).

Again, Blessings....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: zazzafrazz no it was fun to watch it with someone who had a stake in the game and your online swearing was palpable, lost to the best team so fair does, being English I can't help take some pleasure in another's nation being beaten in a tournament

Aussies came out of the womb swearing

oooops.

It was good fun hanging with you buddy.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Standing with you here.
Lean on us when you want it.
Extend a hand when you need it.
Feel for ya bud.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Prayers to you, my friend. That's a very brave decision and as a nurse, I completely understand.

Hope you live the rest of your days happy, pain free and out of the hospital.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well, I feel your pain. I have similar difficulties after 23 major surgeries from car accidents to being shot in the neck and head with a 12 ga. 00 mag buckshot. I live in severe pain and have been going through a lot of messed up feeling and analyzing what to do next. I take a large amount of very powerful medications just to live. My blood pressure is ridiculously out of control due to severe pain. If I take my bp meds and the pain is bad enough my bo shoots through the ceiling like I am not on any meds. Then is my pain is brought under moderate control or am having a better day, it will go low because of the bp meds.

Anyway, not really about me, but some things you said hit home. I have considered ending the suffering period. I have the meds to do it very easily and the weapons. I just have issues spiritually and with what implications taking myself out may produce on the other side. I actually died twice going through everything. I had body bags called out twice by state police, but was brought back. I was given my last rights once in the hospital. My experiences with death make me unafraid of it as I know what is there. However, those experiences were not self perpetrated. It is a difficult daily battle to go through mentally for sure. I hate the thought of putting family members through it, but my daughter has let me know she understands if I need to go as I have pretty much withdrawn from life in the last year.
You mentioned some research into death that I think may be of interest to look into myself as I am always open to thoughts on the issue. I don't think people that are not living through a nightmare like you are really understand how you can think of self termination. It is still a difficult thought process to go through thinking about all the aspects of it. I have often thought that I would much rather do the job of being the first through the door for first responders than letting someone that does not need to lose their life doing it. However, the first response is that your insane because you think that way. I do not agree. I think it is logical that to struggle every day to just survive is not any way to live life.

I also hate head pain worse than any other pain, so I can imagine your condition with it being in the head is enough to make you want to stop the suffering. However, if you could be healed, would you not rather try than to end it prematurely? By radiotherapy, are you talking about technology like the gama-knife? I understand not wanting to go through more treatment like surgery. I have spent almost a year and a half in the trauma hospital. I could go through more surgery, but I have reached the point of not wanting to go through any more surgery as well. However, if I thought they could make me pain free, I would not want to end life as I know it. I have been told that there is no way my pain will get better and will only get worse. That has made me not want to have any more surgery. It is a difficult issue and I can definitely understand your feelings on the issue of going through more surgery. I just wonder if it is possible you could be tumor free why you would not go ahead and try everything? Personally, I do not have any hope of a cure to my pain.

I truly wish you the best and if you ever need to discuss anything, feel free to U2U me. I may not be the best person to talk to about your issues, but I can understand what your going through on some level. I would probably try to keep getting treatment if there is a possibility of being cured. That is just me though.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Learn about Fasting. when you stop consuming calories your stem cells start to regenerate. only use distilled water and add some sea salt (make sure the ingredients are listed on the packet as all you are getting is table salt from the sea) your body needs the minerals and electrolytes to help repair your body and the water is used to flush the toxins out of you. also vegetable broth is very high in the right minerals.
the pharma drugs for brain cancer are based on frankincense oil or the boswelia family. you need to use a carrier oil to get the frankincense through the stomach greek olive oil or coconut oil greek olive oil is about the only one that has been tested and does not contain canola oil. also get some bee pollen from someone that keeps bees do not buy from a shop

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Get yourself some good strawberries and eat some strawberry shortcake. Make some good homemade soup from some cartilageous soup bones and eat that twice a week. Maybe some good Mitake mushrooms in some homemade stir fry might make you feel better. You will be so busy making these things that you will forget about the cancer. As for the stroke, go out for a fishfry once a week.

There is some basis for this information that can help slow tumor growth. You have to eat anyway and you don't want to take treatment anymore so this might at least help to make life a little better. Unless of course you are a lousy cook, then it could turn your life into hell.

Methyl B12 helps to calm many people. Just take it around supper time, you don't need a super dose either. The smaller chewable or dot you can get works, It's pretty reasonable priced too.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I recommend you cut down on these carcinogen/neurotoxin-containing foodstuffs:

red meat (contains the sugar Neu5Gc)
dairy (some Neu5Gc + aluminium)
processed meats (nitrates)
canned foods, especially soups (unless you are sure they are not lined with Bisphenol A)
refined table salt (aluminium is used as an anti-clumping agent)
breads, cakes, biscuits, pastries (aluminium is used as a leavening agent)
artificial sweeteners

limiting your sugar intake would help too as sugar suppresses the immune system

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Your body, your choice, and no one has a right to judge. I say eat what ever you want and do what ever you want in within what is physically possible for you. I wish I could say or do something to fix it, but all I have to offer is sympathy and support.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I learned a simple breathing-energy exercise that cured a friend (he claimed) from an incurable cancer of the prostate. It was proven by examinations later so it's a case that could be documented. At any rate, it is a good feeling and you can learn it online. Chakras are aligned better every day.
Tsa Lung exercises are described here, but the teacher (Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche) has them on YouTube as well.
I learned them in a few hours and perfected them in a few weeks. Variations are allowed.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Please stay strong....

Have you heard of proton beam therapy ? seems to have good results with brain tumors ?

All the best woodward keep fighting.

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Buddy, we all fight in life one way or another, you are one of those persons that have to do the extra mile, unfortunately, I can only wish you to remain strong, and face the difficulties, dont let that tumor stop you in your tracks, fight a little more, enjoy the small things in life, as difficult as it is, dont go down before the bell rings!

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Here are some www.natural news.com articles on brain tumors and how they can be healed.. Are you familiar with Mike Adams: naturalnews.com...

I would go bike riding for hours, and just become a health food freak..just to prove them all wrong which is exactly what you have done already by going on the 14th..

Detox,Detox,Detox and flush it out. It works.
edit on 2-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I am a little disappointed that so many people here seem to be making these sort of course and abrupt comments about your choices..I would like to thank you for having the courage to share this story with us here on ATS and I would like to encourage you to keep moving forward-- I say you can beat it, TOTALLY.

My suggestion would be that you make a huge radical change in your life, maybe like travelling somewhere really new and revitalizing say for example Southeast Asia or something, which would help with recreating and redetermining the direction you would like to see your life move towards;

Travelling and just drinking a lot of water, and natural refreshments for rehydration can create the necessary shift you might be needing to redirect the nutrients you are receiving to fight against the ol' monster.

Shift in attitude and perception will also occur, which will be helpful with your understanding and dealing with this issue.

Just leave for awhile, and you will redisvcover the power within you to conquer all.

Do not leave us, and do not think about leaving us.. we need your illuminating spirit and the massive amounts of knowledge you have to share either about this, or about other things..Challenge this and realize that the journey is in that challenge;

YOU CAN NEVER BE THE LOSER

edit on 2-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The only answer is to keep fighting. It is so strange and moving how the Internet connects people with illness and let's them communicate about such serious and personal subjects. Life and health is a lottery and we all end up having our number called but you can't give up.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This sounds just horrible man! The scar and pain. It was uneasy to imagine. How can you be so long around a place like this and still have faith in western medicine? Did you try to google something like "stroke herbs"? You would have found powerfull herbs like Gotu Kola. Blessed Thistle and Vilcacora to fight cancer and tons of studies. However that's not what I wish to say.
How can a tumor grow out of nothing once removed? I've read about Swami Rama. In the 1960s he was told to be examined by scientists at the Menninger clinic who studied his ability to voluntarily control bodily processes (such as heartbeat, blood pressure, and body temperature) He grew and ungrew both benign and malignant tumors on his arms. Is it an energy or rather a thought form especially when it's in the brain? Is it some inner psychosomatic cause or outer? One thing is sure- that something has to die but it refuses to. Well, we may not possess the level of concentration of such a lifelong Yogi but I would try to use my concentration and visualization along with audio Rife frequencies as a tool. Not some Solfeggio numerologic scam. For example I would start with pure audacity tones like for example 10.000 Hz while visualizing a blue plasma arc coming from above destroying a bad part of me on all levels from physical to spiritual etc. When we hear some frequency the brain is translating that pitch as electricity, isn't it? What area of the brain is it btw? If it was growing in a part responsible for memory I'd search in my past for the answer, sins etc. I'd use the modern tools with my own tools as you can see.
Sometimes I can find the answer in the very centre of the pain so the painkillers would be useless. Running is a good example. Many people told me the same thing, that when they feel the pain in some area while running they concentrate on it and something appears in their consciousness. Visualization would be counterproductive in this case. Sometimes the pain won't let you run untill you work on your emotions etc. and bring there the Light, Purity and Forgiveness from above to let the energy flow again. If you try to ignore the pain and run over it it can cause body damage instead of healing. That's it. Good luck. You can do it with a good faith and a new understanding. In case of outer cause they can be tricky and hide by mimicking you. I have no doubt spirit is able to win over viruses, tumors, bacteria, parasites and DNA defects.
edit on 3/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

edit on 3/11/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I sorry to hear that you been having to battle with this for so long.

There was mention of breathing exercises in this thread, they really do work well.

Sending you positive energy my friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well done Woodward, I really mean it. Most people have a complete aversion to discussing their own mortality. Trust me, it's my field of expertise for the past 20 yrs, even though I'm no expert...always learning, everyday. People like yourself are, to me...an inspiration. You've had to make some difficult decisions, live with the consequences, and then make some of the same choices again. It's really amazing what we, as people are willing to sacrifice, willing to go thru to see another sunrise. Life is so precious, so very short and yet, most people take it for granted. I find that when I am enjoying a moment, a laugh or good company, that, by allowing myself to briefly think of my own mortality, it only heightens the sensations that I'm feeling. It's allows me to appreciate what I have. I think that you may have a sense of what I'm talking about here. You said, that you were giving up, please don't look at it like that. It's obvious by everything you've been thru that you are not a quitter. That's being said, you'll know when you've reached your limit. There's no shame in admitting that your body can't keep up with your mind and vice versa. We all have a different walk in this life, some easier, some harder but we are all one and we all share the same fate ultimately. You are not alone in this. Keep fighting the good fight. Head held high.
edit on 3-11-2015 by ValleyofAshes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Just a quick update. I've just had a call and need to go in to hospital they have a bed for me to have surgery in the next couple of days. Let's see what they can do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join