It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Dashcam Video Just Released Shows Cop Murder Zachary Hammond

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

What's done is done no point goin round in circles again...

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

As in you are comparing apples to oranges. You don't need a degree or any special training to enlist to become a cop.

and you dont need a degree or any special training to be president

.....not seeing the difference
(this is more like talking about apples and..... well slightly larger apples)

but you should find both of those things quite concerning
edit on 27-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The officer gets out and draws his hand gun. I am not surprised he shots the person. It's out, it gets used quite often.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Totally different..if someone pulls a gun and says stop.. Option a..stop.. Option b..drive away..

A bit of common sense says stop if u drive away well ur an idiot and deserve what happens next.

And perhaps what should happen next is pursuit instead of a firing squad eh? The kid was wrong, your opinion that death is justified is beyond dim.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Trigger happy cops in the USA the kid knows this and still drives away wen he's got a gun drawn on him so yea he knew wat he was doin a bit of sense goes a long way ffs

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Just decisions on death fall on them.

That's right...Mr. Hammond did nothing wrong, here. I keep forgetting that all criminals shot by cops are innocent, and that it was only the cop's decision that exacerbated the confrontation.

/sarc

What did he do wrong? Again he was not even the target of the undercover investigation. All criminals shot are not innocent. But this one was.

so driving the car for a drug sale is legal?

seriously, you are not helping your point here.

Where do the cops say he knew about any drug sale? Or are we going to just make assumptions?

I am not sure how you can be this upset when it appears you don't know much, if any facts.

In a letter to SLED outlining her reasons for not charging Tiller, Adams said the incident began when Morton, Hammond's passenger, sent a text message offering to sell coc aine and marijuana, but the text accidentally went to a Highway Patrol officer, who contacted the Seneca Police Department.

Seneca City Administrator Greg Dietterick released the following statement:

www.greenvilleonline.com...

Why do you think they were interested in stopping him?
edit on 27-10-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: robbeh

Anyways I'm done this is boring the # outa me havin to repeat myself constantly..

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Uhm because the girlfriend was in the car.. Again I didnt see them say he knew about any drugs?? She sent a text and she sold the weed.

But lets just assume he knew.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

if the cops are so trigger happy then there was no guarantee he wasnt going to be shot if he didnt try to leave right?
i know i wouldnt want to be stopped by a cop without a whole lot of people and cameras around

if youre damned if you do and damned if you dont you may as well try
anything he did would have been a gamble

this wouldnt be the case if the cops werent less predictable than your average lunatic off their meds
but that sadly seems to be the case

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Are you Americans such cowards you have to shoot a pot dealer driving away rather than get his details and pick him up alive later and arrest him?

Your blanket statements about Americans is getting a bit old. Be glad you don't live here and MYOFB.
If you were here and anyone knew the # you spew here, you likely would get shot.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fartlordsupreme

Gambles dnt always work out the way ya want them ti unfortunately

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Cop car with flashing lights pulls up behind you.
Cop pulls gun and clearly yells stop.
Driver runs.
Driver gets shot.

Suprise, suprise, suprise!

Or as in the rest of the civilised western world...

Cop car with flashing lights pulls up behind you.
Cop pulls gun and clearly yells stop.
Driver runs.
Cop take registration plate number
Cop arrests driver later
Diver goes to court

That would be a far too sensible way of dealing with the situation........

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

so you think he was just a random person who the cops stopped, and it just so happened that his passenger had sold weed to an undercover cop? I have seen it stated a few times that the fact he was stopped for suspicion of selling drugs wasn't up for debate. But since we are looking for any and all reasons to make this worse, I suppose no holds barred right?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

right and theres no telling what would have happened if he stayed
he could have still been shot (reaching for his id which the officer somehow mistakes for a weapon maybe)
well never know
we do know it would have been a gamble though (which is already absolutely insane) and he could have lost

just because one gamble didnt pay off doesnt mean the other one would

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Another terrified, roided-up cop who thinks he is God. Was he drug-tested after this shooting? I'd bet a bundle that nobody required a drug test of him when this shooting occurred.
Excusing this action by saying his training needed to be better is just silly. The only threat to his person was manifest only when he attempted to get in front of the vehicle. He created the "threat to his life" himself with his erratic, threatening behavior during an "investigation" of a POSSIBLE crime---a crime which in reality didn't even involve the victim.
The cop should lose his job. The prosecutor should lose his job for not protecting the public from this menace with a badge and gun.
The only way to get a handle on this senseless violence is to hold the cops accountable for bad behavior. Expecting all teenagers to act sensibly and rationally is utter madness---their behavior is directed by an incompletely-formed brain. Cops are supposed to be adults with far more reason and discipline than a teenager. But when their brains are fried by the drugs they're ingesting, they need to be held accountable and removed. Until we subject them to drug testing---all sorts of drugs, legal and illegal---the problem will continue and lives will continue to be lost for no good reason.
What sort of pretzel-shaped logic makes it okay to attempt to put yourself in front of a moving vehicle. Even had he not shot the kid, he should be removed from his job for simply being dumber than a box of rocks. Five year-olds usually have enough judgement not to jump in front of a moving vehicle.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

This video will go viral and tptb will have no other choice than to try the LEO for at least manslaughter.

Emotional folks such as yourself are why we're not supposed to have court of public opinion.

This trial by social media nonsense needs to stop.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Oh you mean like the trials by social media of the victim?
Innocent until proven guilty works both ways, just because the cops say something doesn't mean it is fact.

Is your statement meant to say we need to stop putting the victims/suspects into the cross hairs of public opinion as well?

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: olaru12

This video will go viral and tptb will have no other choice than to try the LEO for at least manslaughter.

Emotional folks such as yourself are why we're not supposed to have court of public opinion.

This trial by social media nonsense needs to stop.

Well trial by public opinion is the only trial he is going to get. And he murdered someone on video. I hope no one ever shuts up about this case until the feds come in and charge his dumb ass.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
a reply to: ugmold

Trigger happy cops in the USA the kid knows this and still drives away wen he's got a gun drawn on him so yea he knew wat he was doin a bit of sense goes a long way ffs

Seems you approve of this type of behavior, once again that is dim. You also assume the kid knew he would die, whoa, get off your pride wagon.

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

i would agree it needs to stop
its not at all ideal
however in the absence of real investigations and consequences it proves far more effective than trying to let the legal system hold itself accountable

ideally you would have third party investigations by people completely non associated with the department that are insulated from any external incentives or threats

but we dont have that do we?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join