It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the sources of the 12 astronauts talking about their UFO experience in one video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

www.spaceflare.net inspired me to also gather quotes of, in this case astronauts, regarding the UFO phenomena. Unfortunately the site didn't always have the sources so I decided to look for them, and I found way more than I thought!

Some of them are absolutely fascinating Musa Manarov for instance was able to film it and Leroy Chiao was able to verify his strange sighting with radar data.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 25-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Any that have taken place recently? Why did it suddenly stop?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways.... Leroy Chiao was able to verify his strange sighting with radar data.

Interesting, where did he say that, please?

Me and Leroy [a buddy from old NASA days] last year.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

You are joking now, right? You did see the resourse attached?

You are in the clip: L )

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Did it say he found radar confirmation, sorry, I missed that part.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Common, just watch the clip.. it's two minutes and you are starring in it nicely !

True? I don't know.. But on the whole subjects.. Those are a lot of astronauts with strange experiences..
PS I don't like these kind of word games.

edit on 25-10-2015 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Common, just watch the clip.. it's two minutes and you are starring in it nicely !

True? I don't know.. But on the whole subjects.. Those are a lot of astronauts with strange experiences..

I just watched it, 'radar confirmation' wasn't mentioned, but the OP reported it -- I'm asking where he found that datum. No word game.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

I just watched it, 'radar confirmation' wasn't mentioned, but the OP reported it -- I'm asking where he found that datum. No word game.

In that case, my sincere apologies.

And yes, it is a vague confirmation, although the commander did seems to have experienced a strange sighting.

Edit: I'm no expert, but arent those cloud pictures they use for conformation taken by (weather) radar? Or are they actual pictures?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant...

Indeed so, and Kovalyonok's story is one of the best. Categorizing it as a UFO may deflect well-deserved attention.

What are some of YOUR favorites?

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

Lets say i'm a little more in the grey area. Ancient accounts with a little more knowledge from the skies then comfortable can be explained. Either from the heavens ( space ) or from Earth itself in a whole other unknown age or both.

Also i don't rule out space (bio)life forms in unknown shapes, or wavelengths.. barely visible.. like the deep sea.. a pulsating transparent self illuminating jelly fish for example with light-show .. would be a high tech UFO if seen in space from a distance ; )

But i do no want to derail the topic too much. ; )

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

Oh oops, I said radar data instead of satellite data! By the way, thanks for starring in the video.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Flag purely because one of our own (jim) was in the clip..

Also no forgetting the op... good job

edit on 26/10/15 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Flag purely because one of our own (jim) was in the clip..

Also no forgetting the op... good job

Aw, shucks...... [thanks]
On what basis was the claim for radar confirmation of the Chiao report? Pure imagination? Not good.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benicealways
Leroy Chiao was able to verify his strange sighting with radar data.

originally posted by: Benicealways
Oh oops, I said radar data instead of satellite data! By the way, thanks for starring in the video.
Are you saying he verified what he saw was fishing boats, not UFOs? What exactly did he verify?

Astronaut Leroy Chiao Opens Up About His 2005 UFO Sighting

Astronaut Leroy Chiao contacted this writer to clarify the fishing boat theory about what he saw in 2005: "One minor point is that it wasn't just one fishing boat, but a line of them strung out along the South American coast. That's why it looked like five lights from the ISS."

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

No, I meant that it just verified that he saw something.

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So why should anyone think it WASN'T fishing boats? You can see ISS earth surface videos where the lights of fishing boats are clearly visible, just search on youtube.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Is this fake?? I mean Project Blue Book was found to contain lots of "force fit" explanations for the more difficult to explain away UFO cases.

Could be CGI of course.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: K-PAX-PROT
Is this fake?? I mean Project Blue Book was found to contain lots of "force fit" explanations for the more difficult to explain away UFO cases.

Could be CGI of course.

Lol...great find Pax, I loved it

...but of course it was just a bit of light-hearted hocus pocus from this excellent site menithings.com... and not to be taken too seriously! ...unlike this REAL leaked secret video that explains the true reason that we stopped going to the moon...www.youtube.com... ...ps..don't let Jim Oberg tell you it's fake!

Cheers.

edit on 29-10-2015 by alex1963 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join