It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamacare fines to double. Supporters see this as a good thing.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gentledissident

originally posted by: raymundoko
is the last grasp by the US gov to force people to buy insurance to fix coverage in the USA and keep healthcare in the private sector.

I feel healthcare, housing, food, and technology should be things people cooperate on. I feel that these should be worker owned government institutions. I feel like government should be run by and for the people to insure equality. However, I know how people, and therefore government, can be. They can be mean, lazy, selfish, greedy, conniving, and power hungry. I feel like I'm a mutant for feeling differently than the bulk of my species.

Im glad to see some people who understands the concept of being human.. Wish you well in life =)

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm sure it has been said...but why not say it again and ask a question. So if someone simply can't afford the insurance itself and has to pay a fine in the hundreds or more, where does that money go? Is there any fact or law established that states that these fines to toward paying other's insurance? Or does it go into the government's pocket? Or does it to toward paying companies and individuals involved in running this "department" that wouldn't have existed without Obama's law and therefore, it is money wasted that could have been used for something useful...while another American not only goes without insurance, but is hundreds of dollars poorer.

This is why we have "climate change deniers" like me. The whole Obamacare crap is in place for one reason only...more money for the government and more power and control over the people.

A hundred years ago or so, this administration would have been rounded up and hung from the trees at the White House. Oh...the good ole days.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Nudge. Shove. Shoot.

This is just the nudge. The shove will come when people refuse to pay this tax, err fine, and they are put into prison or are assigned work details as part of their paroles (work camps).

When people still refuse to accept the fascism, that's when the bullets will be sent in their direction.

I don't mean this just in regards to healthcare, but the fascism in the US in general.

Comply or die.

From your mouth to God's ear...as they say!

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
And the forefathers created the document that allowed this law to be put in place and the SCOTUS thinks it is constitutional, so you are at odds with the founding fathers.

a reply to: thedigirati

The supreme court is no longer a valid group. They have been invaded by political judges and are interpreting law politically. They have therefore eliminated themselves from the title of "judge" and have become another part of the beast that must be removed from power...before America is again free and something to admire.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So you know you can work out a payment plan on your own with the provider and they are legally required to allow you to do so. I paid a 3400 bill for my nephew at 60 a month until he could afford to pay it on his own. He took over and got them down to 20 a month.

a reply to: Glinda

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I lost my job in May, so I have less than half a years insurance...I cannot afford the $300+ it is a month for what ends up being disaster coverage (high deductibles and doesn't cover jack) and now face being fined...ugh

My wife luckily just found a decent job where HMO medical is only $60 for her but add me on and it jumps to $404, when we have kids we are looking at over $600

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I've learned this about liberals and the folks who have supported this nonsense with almost a religious fervor: they love to point fingers and tell you how wrong you are when they have the momentum, but when the truth comes out they scamper away like cockroaches exposed to the light.

I'm really hoping we can turn this country around, get some non-career folks with real common sense, morals, values and judgement and undo all of this junk. Maybe we just need to start over. This two-into-one party system which is nothing more than a screen for our corporate oligarchy has got to go.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Nothing but craziness going on with our politcal leadership.I believe Obamacare will just be thrown out the door once they see how badly it was written.Like insane people wrote it into law.

They will be forced to fix the thing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join