It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Jeb is next for Pres?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Lets not do the math. Once we start with the war crimes, the thousands of needless deaths, etc etc etc. I'm going to win and you're going to lose

Regards,

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
*shudders*

Okay...I like Jeb better than George....But that's about the same as me saying I'd like to die getting hit by a fast moving car as opposed to a slow moving car...

I've met Columba Bush twice at an annual conference....she seemed pretty genuine, although a bit dim-witted.....The people I know who work at the capital and occasionally bump into Jeb have few things positive to say about him...His state policies are, in a nutshell, #, and in tatters with NO forward momentum or consideration to priorities.....He can't even keep his own daughters off of the blow and liquor...

Do I want Jeb as a President? Hell no!!!!!

Is there a chance it could happen?!

Of course!!! Saddle up partner....this is America!

[edit on 1/4/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think Steinbrenner should run for president. Look how he gets stuff done when it needs to be done. Steinbrenner/Schwartzenegger in 2008.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
lockheed says:

"Ugh, if Arnold does win in '08 then I'm moving to Norway."

Uff da!

If everyone who claimed they were going to leave the country if Bush was elected in 2000 and/or 2004 actually had done so, it would'v surely solved our population problem LOL!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lockheed
Ugh, if Arnold does win in '08 then I'm moving to Norway. But then I'll be suprised if we have an acutal election in '08 too....

Promises, promises.
I'm still waiting for all the libs that promised to move to Canada on November 3 but are still hanging around.

As far as 2008, I'd consider voting for Lieberman, even though he's too nice of a guy, and not wacko enough to get the democratic nomination.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think Jeb would make a good candidate. His personality is considerably different than George's. He seems articulate and personable in most every situation I've seen him. Someone else pointed out his obvious qualifications.

We could do worse.

[edit on 05/1/5 by GradyPhilpott]

Odd

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Lets not do the math. Once we start with the war crimes, the thousands of needless deaths, etc etc etc. I'm going to win and you're going to lose

Regards,

you're pretty arrogant... i've been noticing that a lot lately.

Regards,

Odd

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Someone asked if 39 was the minimum age to be eligible to be President.

According to the US Constitution (Article 2 Section 1 clause 5), you must be 35 and a native born American to become president. Ah-nold is 56, but not a native-born American; for him to be eligible for the Presidency, the US Constitution would have to be changed.*

I used to tease my kid brother about not being able to become President, since he was born in the Territory of Hawaii (in 1951); in the 1964 Presidential election, a lot of Democrats were talking about a non-legal Republican Presidential candidate, since Barry Aoldwater was born in the Territory of Arizona (in 1907). Nothing came of it, of course, since Goldwater lost....

*"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Regards,

War crimes??? Thousands of needless deaths???

We are talking about Jeb Bush in this thread aren't we? How did Jeb get to be guilty of war (or any other) crimes? Oh wait. I forgot that as a democrat, you don't actually need a reason in order to accuse ...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I sure hope so...

I'd vote for Jeb and any other Bush that wants to be President..

wow, to follow in the foot steps as great men, like

President Bush Sr. and currently President Bush and then Jeb Bush....
Either you're 10 years old, oryou're one of the Bush "kids" to be saying such nonsense.
Even Bush lovers would be releived to be rid of them at least for awhile

nope... not 10 years old, and not a Bush kid either..

Just a proud supported of one of the BEST Presidents this country has ever seen....

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Originally posted by lockheed
Ugh, if Arnold does win in '08 then I'm moving to Norway. But then I'll be suprised if we have an acutal election in '08 too....

Promises, promises.
I'm still waiting for all the libs that promised to move to Canada on November 3 but are still hanging around.

As far as 2008, I'd consider voting for Lieberman, even though he's too nice of a guy, and not wacko enough to get the democratic nomination.

Well lots of them are being made stand in line like everyone else. We(by this i mean the canadian government) actually made a statment about this a few months back.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Yeah Jeb will run. Why? Cause hes the hated one in the family and would like to shove it into everyones face that he can be far better of a president then Bush. Then he can tell daddy that he should have paid more attention to him cause he would have been a better puppet then W.

As for Bush being the best president in history! LMAO!

What got into your hash pipe? Honestly destroying an entire economy that was the super power of the world and briniging it to the edge of a cliff is not the definition of what a president is supposed to do. Apart from the 20 year alcohol problem and the 5 year coke problem im pretty sure kicks Bush's ass in the great president category. After all the only flaw I saw in him was he was a man and did what any man would do to a ho (use her in case you didnt know). Honestly Clinton is by far one nof the best politicians this country has seen. I cant wait to help elect Hillary the white house chair 4 years from now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join