It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think Jeb is next for Pres?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I was thinking, some day do you think Jeb Bush will run for Prez do complete this circle of corruption? I heard things about the Illuminati and the Bushs'. Someimes I think it's the sign of the times. I have a right to think that W is the Son of Satan. I noticed from this Christian channel that The pastor/etc. said in the bible that a force wil occupy an area by the Euphrates (Supposedly it runs through the Euphrates. I damn well know that it just made us look so bad to other nations. You know as long as we are in Iraq that people are going to die because of all the innocent people that have been killed. And we werre suppose to be Liberators? What was one of the main objectives of the invasion? Secure the Oil Infrastructure. It already a lost cause to try and win the Iraqis' over. It's like we lost the initiative. Now the administration is trying to make up for it by being helpful to the Tsunami victims. Don't you think?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Jeb is being prepped up to complete the circle. Who ever heard of a lowly governor going to assess anything? Because he's experienced with hurricanes? BS. (I'm referring to the recent disaster)

The Bush "throne" will be passed on to him, as every dictator always choses a next of kin just in case. Of course, this is just sheer speculation
on my part, and dont claim to have a crystal ball.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Jeb's son.

Rev. Falwell already announced their succession.

They have a Moral mandate.

hahahahahhahaha

I swear thats what he said!

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Actually Jeb was suppoused to be president before his brother, do to the fact that the George had a controvertial past, but George had a temper tantrum and decided that he had to be first, so now poor Jeb has to wait.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Governor Jeb Bush of Florida has publicly ruled out running for president in 2008, quashing talk of a third Bush in the White House.

The governor, who is President George W. Bush's 51-year-old younger brother, said on the ABC News television program "This Week" that he would return to Miami when his second term ended in 2006.

"I'm not going to run for president in 2008," Bush told the program's host, George Stephanopoulos. "That's not my interest."

www.iht.com...

FWIW, Jeb Bush has several times denied any interest. Being a Floridian, I had considered the possibility, but I believe his denial. A lot of factors are against the possibility of a successful run by a third Bush.

But then again, there's always Neil

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Also as a Floridian, while no fan of W, I'd much rather see Jeb there than Neil....

Still, Jeb wouldn't be my first choice, simply for his role in the last election debacle, as well as this Terry Shiavo nonsense....not to mention several other controversial decisions.

It should be noted though, that he disagrees with W on many issues, especially environmental when it comes to FL....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm waiting till the Bush twins are on the same ticket....

Now there's a winning ticket!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
I'm waiting till the Bush twins are on the same ticket....

Now there's a winning ticket!

Dam you beat me to it. Oh well I guess all I can say now is Schwarzenegger in '08!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm thinking that Arnold will be president in '08 because who do the Democrats have that could challenge Arnold? Not really anyone....

All it takes is one little amendment and we can have a brand new government that gets rid of those nasty gay and black people once and for all. Yaaaaaa Fascism.....

Ugh, if Arnold does win in '08 then I'm moving to Norway. But then I'll be suprised if we have an acutal election in '08 too....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Maybe not the next, but he will run in the future. Im not sure he is old enough yet. I think you have to be 39, anyone know his age?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You have to be 39 to run for presedent? If so im 39 now And cant spell worth as likk. And Im willing to bet I can make a real mess of things to boot . So vote for me in 08 .Ps All I realy care about is the perks anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I sure hope so...

I'd vote for Jeb and any other Bush that wants to be President..

wow, to follow in the foot steps as great men, like

President Bush Sr. and currently President Bush and then Jeb Bush....

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nah, my money is on Guilianni for next Republican candidate. if they did pick him, I think hed sweep the election.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I regard Jeb Bush as one of the brighter kids in the Bush familly.

But personally I would find it somewhat unhealthy to have dynasties in democratic countries, not because it's Bush, wouldn't want to have 3/4 generations of Clinton either. Also Rumsfeld and Cheney seem to be a cross governments dynasty of their own, God forbid they ever make public their memoires

Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely, if they can pass on the old-boys networks to the next generation their influence would look more of a dictatorship than a democracy.

[edit on 4-1-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The Bush regime will continue it's legacy in the white house when Jeb rises from the ashes of adversity to save the nation from chaos.

So i'm sure we'll see plenty of more Bush to come!

When daddy Bush passes away, it will certainly be interesting to see who leads the pack of imbeciles. Please don't say Dubya!

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Jeb will run for president but not in 2008. More likely 2012, then if we're still around
his son would go for the 2020 election.

The Bushes are smart enough to give us some breathing room between their rules.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We'll have 8 years of an unqualified president under our belt. It will be a cold day before America elects someone even less qualified. Well come to think of it did we really even elect the current idiot?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yeah Jeb... Sigh. What great idea, hey let's make Noelle Bush the new Drug Czar while we are at it.

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I sure hope so...

I'd vote for Jeb and any other Bush that wants to be President..

wow, to follow in the foot steps as great men, like

President Bush Sr. and currently President Bush and then Jeb Bush....
Either you're 10 years old, oryou're one of the Bush "kids" to be saying such nonsense.
Even Bush lovers would be releived to be rid of them at least for awhile

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Naw, all you people would rather have someone like Hillary instead.

Let's compare qualifications.

Jeb Bush: governor of a large state with a diverse population. Has managed the state through several disasters.

Hillary: a Clinton, a senator and 'not a republican'.

You do the math on which one is more qualified.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join