It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delhi crowds lambast police over toddler rape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

New Delhi (AFP) - Angry crowds gathered Saturday in New Delhi to accuse police of failing to act over the rape of a toddler, with outrage mounting after the gang-rape of a five-year-old girl in a separate attack.

The two-and-a-half-year-old girl was abducted from a religious event in west Delhi by two men on Friday night and raped before being dumped in a park near her home, relatives and police said.

In a separate incident on the other side of the city, the five-year-old was lured to a neighbour's house and raped by three men, a police officer told AFP.

Source

This is becoming a outrageous. what is going on in India.
if the authorities are not intervening, maybe an outside force should carry out investigations and bring those pitiful excuses for human beings to face charges for crimes against humanity.

i cringed as i read the rest of the story.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
India is the world's rape and child trafficking rape slave capital...

Maybe barring Diepsloot in South Africa.

So sad.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So sickening. they must have a different outlook on life over there. As in there is no worth in any bodies lives but there own. Like how does a human wake up in the morning and plot something like this, let alone dig up a bunch of other pedo's to go along with it.

I just cant imagine something like that happening in a civilized world.
Really hope judgement comes down on these types of people...and by judgement i mean a predator drone.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

if the authorities are not intervening, maybe an outside force should carry out investigations and bring those pitiful excuses for human beings to face charges for crimes against humanity.

And what outside force do you dream is powerful enough to conquer India?

edit on 18/10/15 by Astyanax because: any fool can start an invasion.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

And what outside force do you dream is powerful enough to conquer India?

A force can be anything in this case.
if the government is allowing this to happen then the government should be prosecuted. i know the U.N. had already reached out to set up station for formal reports.

crimes against humanity comes in many shapes, terrorism, mass murders, dictatorships, and raping toddlers should fall under the same umbrella.

these are not isolated incidents, this is rampant and the numbers keep increasing and spreading out to major cities, not just the slums..

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is nothing "going on" in India.
This is what India is. Wake up!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Simple. Stop surplanting our workforce with Indians. Dont recogonize their degrees.

Done!

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Belgium?

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, I think they found their next blood sacrifices, to appease the Gods. I mean hell, they have visited India in a while, sending a few fouls might get his/her(I can't remember) get that old flame of vengeance burning again. I mean, Hells been cold for a while

Kali might demand it, I mean, he/she might take it out on the believers, without any distinction what so ever.
edit on 18-10-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

First of all, what you demanded earlier would be an affront to the concept of national sovereignty and the members of the UN won't stand for it.

Second, it is impossible. India is a mighty state with huge military resources and a combat-hardened standing army of over a million. Not to mention nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. It's not some piddling tinpot Middle Eastern dictatorship where your soldier boys and Wonder Woman wannabes can play at 'regime change'.

Third, India has a democratically elected government and legislature. Their legitimacy is not in question and any attempt by an external party to remove them by force would be an act of war that would be met with an immediate response from the Indian people.

Lastly, if you are American, you should mind your own business. A country that kills its own children, its poor people and its minorities by the dozen every day, where half-educated bigots are allowed to walk the streets with guns, has no moral authority whatsoever.

India has a problem. The rest of us need to shame them into doing something about it, if we can. I for one have started asking my Indian friends rude questions. But there is no place in this discussion for American cowboy fantasies of regime change.

edit on 18/10/15 by Astyanax because: of a typo

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
So sickening. they must have a different outlook on life over there. As in there is no worth in any bodies lives but there own. Like how does a human wake up in the morning and plot something like this, let alone dig up a bunch of other pedo's to go along with it.

I just cant imagine something like that happening in a civilized world.
Really hope judgement comes down on these types of people...and by judgement i mean a predator drone.

[snipped] I know people who live in the USA that are from India, and they left the country to escape the scourge of their own home land. Not all people from these middle east countries are bad, but when so much corruption of the human soul takes place in a single place, then the ugly desires people have in the midst of this, will find it easier to act out those things when there is so much of that going on, sort of shielding their own actions from view, and making it easier to get away with..
The world is a very sick place. Judgement is coming fast.
edit on 10.19.2015 by Kandinsky because: snipped offensive comment

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

First of all, what you demanded earlier would be an affront to the concept of national sovereignty and the members of the UN won't stand for it.

Second, it is impossible. India is a mighty state with huge military resources and a combat-hardened standing army of over a million. Not to mention nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. It's not some piddling tinpot Middle Eastern dictatorship where your soldier boys and Wonder Woman wannabes can play at 'regime change'.

I feel that you think an intervention means a hostile take over of some sort.
im not sure what soldier boys you are referring to or wonder woman, or im not sure why India wouldnt be open for help.

What happens to those victims after? what happens to their families, can they lead a normal life.
i have not read anything on how the problem is even being considered a problem.

For some reason, in your head, an intervention is a military stance. calm down. dont twist words or ideas to fit your agenda.

there are many non military bodies which help many countries deal with social and civil unrest; be it via, medical and psychological resources, provisions, shelter etc.
if there are tools, whether technology or education based,to help identify these scums then why not. i wonder if there is a sex offenders list in India or any other regulations for children predators?

Im not entirely sure what you are defending here, the use of the word 'intervention' which you've blindly misconstrued
or the purps themselves.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Were you not advocating force earlier?

A force can be anything in this case.
if the government is allowing this to happen then the government should be prosecuted.

How do you propose to prosecute the government of another sovereign nation without using force?

There are plenty of international cooperation efforts taking place in India, but telling the Indian people how to behave is not so easy as you think. They are not fond of interfering busybodies.

Your attitude is clearly based on ignorance, the assumption of moral superiority and a smug, patronizing neo-imperialist attitude. As I said before, address your own country's problems. Plenty for you to concern yourself with there. Let India take care of herself. She has thousands of years of cultural continuity to boast of. What have you got?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Whats funny is how people here talk as if there is no rape in their own country. Infact India has a very low "violence against women" per capita. Western countries lead in this field. Far more rapes per capita than India. You all should solve your own problems, Indians are are solving theirs, these protest in the OP is a witness to that.
edit on 19/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
India is the world's rape and child trafficking rape slave capital...

Maybe barring Diepsloot in South Africa.

So sad.

I think the British royalty could compete with India for the no. 1 spot in child rape.
edit on 19/10/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You think it doesn't happen as often per capata here in the states? It does, we are just better at covering it since many of the perpetrators are high rankling people in well respected positions (judges, state officials, etc) and the victims, or those who know about it have no voice.

They say take it to the media, but the media either won't believe you or if they do they won't say a word for various reasons.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Whats funny is how people here talk as if there is no rape in their own country. Infact India has a very low "violence against women" per capita. Western countries lead in this field. Far more rapes per capita than India. You all should solve your own problems, Indians are are solving theirs, these protest in the OP is a witness to that.

But this isn't about other countries. This is about this particular event in India. Is this the same thing as "no one complained when Bush did it" argument?

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: asen_y2k

But this isn't about other countries. This is about this particular event in India. Is this the same thing as "no one complained when Bush did it" argument?

Yep but the OP talks about 'Foreign intervention'. So my point was, your country has an equal or bigger problem than the one in India. You solve yours, let them solve theirs.

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Third, India has a democratically elected government and legislature. Their legitimacy is not in question and any attempt by an external party to remove them by force would be an act of war that would be met with an immediate response from the Indian people.

Lastly, if you are American, you should mind your own business. A country that kills its own children, its poor people and its minorities by the dozen every day, where half-educated bigots are allowed to walk the streets with guns, has no moral authority whatsoever.

India has a problem. The rest of us need to shame them into doing something about it, if we can. I for one have started asking my Indian friends rude questions. But there is no place in this discussion for American cowboy fantasies of regime change.

Why should anyone from any country mind their own business? If we all did that then this site would be vastly different. Plus if I am not mistaken India does receive financial aid from evil America. If any outsiders are sending taxpayer money to any other country. The taxpayers of said sending country are entitled to an opinion on pretty much anything happening in the country receiving those funds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join