It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Horrific’: Girl, 4, gang raped in India, police detain suspects for ‘questioning’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi

I came across this mind numbing crime earlier and wasn't going to post it because it was too shocking. However this needs to be known that these things happen every day and these sick scum need to be weeded out.

Brave little girl overcame this to find her way home. Hopefully time will heal some of the trauma. I don't really know what else to say.

link

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Happens every day in Iraq and the people with the power to stop it don't give a f#ck. 😢

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
These two are lucky I'm not a cop in India. An accident might have happened on the way to the police station. A horrible accident.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Why is this world so evil? I'm honestly thinking Satan must be real and is doing these things. How else can you explain someone so sick?

Faith in human race= -76/10

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Satan is real....but we dont need him to do horrible things, see New Testament James 1:4 but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Happens every day in Iraq and the people with the power to stop it don't give a f#ck. 😢

Happens allot closer to home too, by people in power - Lords, police men, politicians and high end white collar workers but politicians and the whole institution cover it up.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   

However this needs to be known that these things happen every day and these sick scum need to be weeded out.

Most people know that it happens everyday. Posting "horrific" crimes without rhyme or reason on ATS will eventually reduce this place into something you can find on television. Why post if you weren't going to include any thought or insight? What is the discussion about? That rape happens everyday in India and this one happened to make the news?

What's news worthy is that society is ugly and no amount of law will correct it. It doesn't isolate itself to the poor and ironically gets more widespread and organized the higher you go. I know this is harsh, but if I'm going to get my daily dose of negative on ATS, I would at least like to have an intelligent discussion in relation to the OP.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Imagine if that was Muslims raped 4 year old girl.

You would have Christians blaming on Islam and bashing Muhammad at the same time.

And then, the world would be outraged.

Your thread would have countless of S&F.

Good-day!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I was talking to a colleague about this today. He's an iron rod kinda' chap and I try to be the voice of reason and sensibility when we engage.

It's hard to maintain my stance when we discuss such topics. I find myself mirroring his actions, cocking imaginary pistols with my fingers.

I'm the one who says things like: 'We can't punish entire nations for the actions of the few', or 'This nation of full of good people', 'they're not all barbaric', so on and so forth.
But with each shock story I read, I seem to devolve.

Things like this happen the world over, by all walks. So, why am I seeing these stories about Asians all the time?

I conclude that such stories are presented to me to instil hate, to create racism. To be brutally honest and equally ashamed, it's working on me. With every story I see, I'm more disgusted, I hate someone a little more. When I hear of a little girl being raped, my thoughts should be with her and her family. Instead, I seethe with rage and lust for blood. Part of me wants a bomb to drop. I forget my morals. I am instantly placed in a position where I'd press the button. I was never this way. Dropping that bomb would kill the little girl too.

I cannot be a voice of reason any more. This crap's getting harder to defend. Perhaps I'm weak minded, maybe I'm crazy or perhaps I'm just a racist. That's not who I really am, at least not til now. Call it alleviation of guilt if you like, but if I'm racist, it's because the media is making me this way.

MODS: Although loosely on topic, I know where this belongs. Delete if you wish, but I had to get it out there.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Why is it that the place we consider to be the cradle of civilization is so unsafe the majority of the people are not equipped to go and learn from the past or enjoy the present cultures?

I don't want to derail this topic but this travesty upset me and I couldn't read the link. I just don't think this is an accident .

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So many people out there crying rape when it is far from it.

If they really knew what it is like then we would not have all this fake mess over cosby and other events in our reality that are riding on the back of real rape victims like this little girl here.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Wow.

I wouldn't have called the cops.

I would of called for a posse.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It is so shameful, that Humans can possess such evil. all the insane old practices still used in some traditions today, that cut the Clit of young girls, with knives. I guess for marking them as non virgins, These women are looked at as property, not humans. And as a father of a 4 year old girl, this makes me so angry. David Cameron the British PM, was just talking about how 7 out of 10 girls who come out of adoption end up in prostitution, and that is in England. The world really needs to come out of this barbaric acts, which seem to mostly be tied to religion.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Don't feel bad, you're not alone, they are emotional stories and if we didn't react or feel we might have to question if we were human, I try to be reasonable and rational but get whipped up by these stories too, they do it because it works. You know how many times I have half written a post and then said..no, not getting sucked in to this sewer. As long as one can step back and find yourself.
I feel terrible for the little girl and I hope she can heal and rise above it in time.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: n00bUK

Happens allot closer to home too, by people in power - Lords, police men, politicians and high end white collar workers but politicians and the whole institution cover it up.

Yes it does. One of my fellow SANEs shared with us her experience with a 19 month old child, that was so brutalized, she didn't know where to touch her, to avoid adding to her pain. She said every orifice on the child had been torn and shredded. She said she had to call in another SANE to help her.

I can not do children. It is tough enough caring for a 14 year old, my heart nor my stomach can handle infants and children.

It takes a special kind of inhuman monster to brutalize a child in this manner.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Because it is part of how they use us.

Think of it as one of the balloon games apps where you maneuver the cannon to just the right spot to improve your chances of taking down the prize balloons. We are the cannons and we are the balloons.

Make a call to your local Sexual Assault and Abuse Victims Advocates office. Ask them how many rapes are they called out on a month, on average. Now multiple that number, using any number between one and ten, trying to factor in those that never speak of it, let alone report it.

I may be wrong but I honestly believe the only reason that many of the girls report, especially the college kids, is because we test for STD's , provide prophylactic treatment for disease, and provide plan B medications.

Rape is a horrible crime that has little to do with sex. Rape, killing and pilfering are as old as mankind, and will likely follow us to our time of extermination. Proving that we have not advanced as far along as we like to think.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I disagree about the notion of rape having a non sexual motivation. People talk about it being a power thing but if it was about power then why would it be done to such young children?

There are plenty of ways for an adult to impose power over a child without raping them.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn I disagree about the notion of rape having a non sexual motivation. People talk about it being a power thing but if it was about power then why would it be done to such young children?
There are plenty of ways for an adult to impose power over a child without raping them.

I don't see how any man can find anything sexual about an infant. He abuses the infant because they can't say no,and they can't fight back.

If it were sexual, there are far way too many ways for a man to relieve himself sexually. Ways that would not involve harming another person. So it is not the sexual release they are after. It is something far more sinister and demented.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The point of ATS is to inform and educate people. What you are suggesting is ignore these crimes?

Are you serious? That is a genuine question because I can't understand why bringing this to the visitors of this site's attention. Not everyone reads the mess of the msm and come here first for their news. Therefore this is an extremely important issue. I understand rape occurs every day. But this case is different due to the child being 4 years old. The poor child has been left needing surgery due to the suffering she went through.

So don't come to the thread and make 1 comment about why bringing up such a horrible crime. It's there fore you to discuss. If you would prefer to live in a dream world without this kind of thing then don't click on the thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Minimal post, and that's REALLY innapropriate :/ we don't need a lot of threads like this on here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join