It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a couple things in my lifetime, but!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
One time I saw a UFO when I was sleeping outside in the Summertime at night, which we would do alot in California as children. The thing that I always regret is not waking up my Mother and Step-Father because I was so amazed at this bright white, ovular shaped UFO flying over or beyond the Uptown hills in Pittsburg, California. I was just standing there in awe. The UFO was moving horizontally to the left across the sky. Then it stopped, then went straight up out of our atmosphere. I know that if a person could walk to this UFO it would probably be hundreds of feet long possibly. I must have been a circular UFO because at the angle I was looking at it, ther was just a slender, bright white oval light, that looked like it was radiating from below. I can even draw a picture because I will never forget that night. I also wish I could have found out if the police got any calls that night/or the government. Though I now know from Popular Mechanics, that our government has Flying craft that are power by mini-reactors. They even said that there is radiation left to trace where these craft have landed. They say it's because the mini reactor has to dispose of the radioactive stuff left over from the mini-reactor, like spent fuel or something.
Also, my hometown is right over the hills from Concord Naval Weapons Station. I would take a lie detector test to prove that this is what I saw and that seeing is believing.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
alien347ad, no need to take a Lie detector test, your honesty is enough for me... others might need more, until they see with their own eyes.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I still hope it could be Alien life. I feel as many probably believe, that many they are observing us and more. Thanks for the reply.

new topics

join