It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we headed for a new Genocide?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

The Reichstag building, seat of the German government, burns after being set on fire by Nazis, February 27, 1933. This enabled Adolf Hitler to seize power under the pretext of protecting the nation from threats to its security.

One fire; that is what Hitler needed to complete his climb to power. This was the final piece of his puzzle falling into place. This fire would put into motion a series of events too horrible to comprehend, even now, over 80 years later. And I am beginning to think that I will be here to see the next wave of evil as it crosses our lands.

Who taught us to hate the way we do? Though the years I have read the history of the Holocaust and I am always stuck by the fact that NO ONE stepped in to help. I can’t bring my mind to understand how no one responded. How an entire world can let this go on and no one reacts, until after it is over. Maybe I’m wrong but I think the hate is back and growing faster than ever!!!

I have seen the hateful post on this forum; we are headed down the same roads we have been down before. Adolf Hitler introduced the world to an evil racism and it seems that the world is again embracing this hate.

The conflict is not simply a civil war between opposing armed forces. What started as a democratic uprising has now become an overtly sectarian conflict in which civilians are targeted for atrocities based upon their religious and ethnic identity

The History

Can we not band together as a people? I don’t know the answers that will fix this but painting them as the enemy with a single paint brush just seems so unjust.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I just saw a video of Ben Carson on CNN saying almost the same thing. He pointed out that no one stopped Hitler. I don't think this will happen here though. Your take is more 'can we all just get along', which is a better idea. But it is odd that I just watched this Carson talks Hitler like scenario

Ben Carson sounds a little nutty, which you do not. But it is very similar.
edit on 1-10-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

This kind of hate is caused by Desperation, remember the condition's of poverty thrust onto the german's by the allies after the first world war.

People in such helpless rage search for a scapegoat but there rage is rooted in there helplessnes and wish to protect those and that which they hold dear which they feel is being taken from them and given to other's.

Hitler used the Jew's and the Gypsy's as scapegoat's as well as venting his own hatred of them upon them.

I feel the answer is YES we are heading for a tragedy and a new war caused by this rampent migration of people's whom have no commonality in there belief's or social background's so there is going to be a conflageration and it is going to be worse than the second world war.

Now other than poor leadership of our nations whom are litterally tearing our nations apart through class based politic's which see's mounting injustice and wealth divide within our society's which itself is cause for a potential of social breakdown and rioting we have mass immigration and a two tier treatment of these immigrant's in which they are percieved to recieve better treatment than our own poor.

So whom other than the corrupt self serving leaders of our nations is to blame, whom is the hand in the glove and can we cut it off before it is too late or will we fall into there little trap and leave them to pick up the pieces and arise stronger than ever after this chaos is over.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

does it seem like there more efficient now? they feed us poison and drug us up and keep us quibbling among ourselves why they are slowing and carefully plan our demise. sounds like most cattle herds get treated better, at least there not tricked into fighting each other
edit on 1-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Thank you for the link I had not seen that. I will never understand why war is easier than peace.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The answer is yes. I don't know where it will be or who will carry it out, but there will DEFINITELY be another genocide in the future. Humans have been genociding each other forever, that isn't likely to change anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There is a lot of truth there.

But what will really happen is that someone will come to power and the wheels will come off the apple cart, but what this person will do is find a group to blame. And the people will be angry and looking for someone to blame, and even though it won't fill their bellies or fix any of the problems, they will lash out at that group even if the real problem rests with the leadership/governance as it so often does.

Look at the US and all the 1,001 different grievance groups that have been created. Look around and think about which groups are most often pointed at as the "problem." Those groups are the ones who will get lined up and marched off first. The ones we are allowed to call hateful and bigot or racist may be the ones who go next. They'll be taken out too. And when those are gone, the gimlet eyes of society will start to look for any infraction right down to the smallest.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Genocide of who? Nazi take over where? I'm not seeing the context can you define those two things please.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

How do we correct it? We all know they are dirty but they don't care what we think. I vote and see no difference I speak at the top of my lungs and feel like it's barely a whisper. I think you're right I just have no idea how to stop it.

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I don't know by who. ---I'm adding......it's not who but what. And it's racism. Ethinic racism----- just know that if you look at history it is quickly replaying itself just with new characters. Nazi made people believe jews were unhuman....do you not see this talk today? Remember the camera woman tripping and kicking refugees? It was ok because they weren't humans to her....see how quickly it can happen.
edit on 10/1/2015 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Ok, the lady kicking people was wrong no doubt about it. However the free flowing mass exodus is wrong too. The west has a right to maintain its culture and not wish to be islamified, yes co existing is an ideal but we do not co exist with mass numbers of sharia law following people the two are incompatible. If we wish to not descend into apartheid and neo nazi movements then the crisis must be stemmed or potentially face the break down of our freedoms. That's the truth, that's what I believe, I don't not hate these people, I do not bigot these people, we must change the tide because this is not working.
edit on 1-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm actually in the process of writing a thread relating to current Genocides of which there are plenty but more specifically, the genocide of the Assyrian and Chaldean Christians in the ME who are in danger of being completely wiped out from the very area Christianity was born.

I am an Affiliate Member of the Alliance Against Genocide with particular interest in the genocidee of the Afrikaaner farmers in Southern Africa, regarding which no-one is remotely interested despite their numbers falling from 300,000 to just 30000 in 2yrs. They are not popular and many countries have just ignored the issue or denied its even happening, with the attitude of "well they should leave".....and go where exactly?

Anyway, this past 20th century there have been more people killed as a result of genocide and mass murder than all the wars combined and it is continuing

Just my two penneth

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No, but it might. Like really really close to happen. Pandora's box has hope I don't

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The genocide wasn't even close to the past

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok as the title of your thread is Are We Headed For A New Genocide I will post here, makes sense

I'm an Affiliate member of Alliance Against Genocide and this is a subject close to my heart particularly in relation to Africa. There are genocides happening now and have been for years, they just don't get the media attention as no doubt they aren't considered important enough i.e. no oil or copper or diamons or gas

So far in the 20th/21st Century there have been 1.5 million Armenians. 3 million Ukrainians. 6 million Jews. 250,000 Gypsies. 6 million Slavs. 25 million Russians. 25 million Chinese. 1 million Ibos. 1.5 million Bengalis. 200,000 Guatemalans. 1.7 million Cambodians. 500,000 Indonesians. 200,000 East Timorese. 250,000 Burundians. 500,000 Ugandans. 2 million Sudanese. 800,000 Rwandans. 2 million North Koreans. 10,000 Kosovars victims of genocide or mass killing, more than all the wars combined.

Believe it or not Christians are close to becoming another statistic on the Genocide Watch list with regard to Iraq as Christianity has been all but wiped out with just 200,000 refugees now living in Khurdistan after being ousted from their homes in the Nineveh Plains by Isis who have vowed to wipe them off the earth. Since the US invaded Iraq in 2003, Assyrian and Chaldean Christians have been purposefully hunted down and eradicated. The Iraqi Christians are descended from an ancient peoples that have been in the ME for over 4000 yrs and Christianity is fast becoming extinct from the very area it was created in.

As well as the Christians, ISIS are exterminating Yezidis, Turkmen, Sabea-Mandeans, Kaka’e, Kurds, and Shi’a all of whom have been forced to flee their homelands.

According to the United Nations Convention on the Prevention and Punishment for the Crime of Genocide,defines genocide as any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial, or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Current genocides
Syria
Republic of Congo
Sudan
Ehtiopia
Burma Myanmmar

Genocide Warnings - imminent genocide likely
Nigeria
Chad
Yemen
Equiatorial Guinea
Kenyz
Central AFrican Republic

Genocide Watch - early warning signs of mass killings or genocide
Burundi
Uzbhkistan
Iran
Ivory Coast
Mali
South Africa
Rwanda
Angola
Sri Lanka
India

This is the 2014 map of Countries at risk

barely a place on the map that's 100% safe

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are one of the smart people in here, if the freedom of choice is only used for improving your way of life, is the freedom justified ? If the freedom of speech is used for suppressing a culture? Is it freedom? If the freedom of anything is used for your own interest without knowing your obligation to that right, is the word free maybe overly used, by people who act as primates in a human facade?

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Sorry not with you...what do you mean by "the genocide wasn't even close to the past"? what genocide are you referring to? thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I'm saying the numbers of genocide in the past was apocalyptic

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Do you know about Albert Pike and his descriptions and purposes of the 3 world wars? The answer to your question basing assumptions on those being TRUE statements would lead you to the conclusion that nobody helped stop the holocaust because those that could have stopped it(US. Japan, Russia, etc, etc ) are all players on the SAME team....

When you loo karound the world this starts to seem to be somewhat correct...I offer no tangible hard evidence, but isn't it always strange how we declare nations like China or Russia our enemy but host their presidents, companies, and militaries here to suck us dry, share our knowledge and tech with them....Its all theatre, lies, and deceit...

Might as well burn your history book in my opinion, I doubt there is much truth in any of those books any longer...I'm interested in seeing what they put in those books when im about seventy...(I'm 31 now)

" 2001 - Following the events of 9/11/2001, one of the greatest and intelligent military leaders of the century, George W Bush lead America to victory against global terrorism through a series of successful military campaigns throughout he middle east. He paved the way for freedom for generations to come by supporting and signing leglislation like the Patriot Act, A, B, C ..etc , etc "

I'm also interested to see how greatly they glorify Obama...worst thing is, people will believe it cuz its in the history books... and the a reply to: Martin75

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Well yes if you read the list and see the figures there's no denying it

top topics

<<   2 >>

join