It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Supremacist Buying Property in Small Rural Towns- Hostile Takeover

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I hope the local community shames the racists out of the community there should be no place on earth that welcomes thier type of filth!

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
For the most part, of course many exist as do in other places, N.ID ran these people out from lawsuits(due to a racially motivated attack) and more. Maybe the area in the OP can take a page out of what they did to help push 'em out. Sorry, as it seems they went to that locality because of being no longer welcome as they were here.

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Chickensalad

Yeah, I'll pass on visiting their forums. I've heard of one of the other groups that is actually some oddball doomsday cult/white supremacy movement in the Pacific Northwest. Their founder has been trying to get caucasians to relocate to Washington, Oregon, and Idaho for some years now with the goal being that when some manner of Armageddon goes down, they can turn the PNW into a lily white enclave.

You answered your own question "why try to ruin a peaceful community?" Some men have no use for peace and just want to watch the world burn.

Thinking you mean the "redoubt movement". Or if it's separate to that mention, it's survivalists too not always supremacists, even though sure many are. There's also the Citadel planning that went on as well not necessarily supremacists.
edit on 3-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Good job. Don't listen to the negative people. Keep doing what you are doing. I respect people who walk the walk, instead of just talking the talk. So I commend you and the people of your town for standing up and doing something.

As others have said. This guy does have the right to buy property and to live near only other white people. Nothing wrong with that at all. It is not against the law. But this guy takes it a step further. And tries to intimidate people and uses threats to try to get his way. He is not just trying to move into a small town with his friends. He is trying to take over a small town and make it his own little dictatorship.

Before people spout their nonsense and deflections. They should go research this guy. See how his modus operandi is to immediately start with the threats and intimidation. That is never okay. No matter what race the person is that's doing it. Even if you are a flag waving white supremacist, which is your right, if that is what you believe, as long as you own it and don't dance around the issue, to try to seem like you are not. You should be embarrassed by this guy. He has failed everywhere else he has tried and is a laughing stock. If he is the guy you choose to follow and/or rally around. You do not seem very supreme to me.
edit on 3-10-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ta reply to: karmicecstasy

Absolutely, he has the right to hold his beliefs and the right to PERSUE property anywhere he wants. We also have the right to protect the integrity of our communities through any legal means necessary.

I equate them to ISS or Boko Haram in the way that they terrorize others and try to make us either 'believe or leave' when it comes to their ideologies.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Written Article

Heres a written article done by Adam Gabbatt of The Guardian.
Video Piece

And here's the video. I think I did pretty well for my first interview.

edit on 7-10-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sounds like season three of the show sons of anarchy to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Take note. Sometimes certain WP groups also employ homebrew drug dens to help finance their operation and "take out" undesirables (addicts of a certain race especially). That tactic isn't localized to the WP communities, there are plenty of groups who use tainted drugs to kill off the opposition. Just a heads up, smells like trouble might be brewing in your town.

If you can't get them for their ideologies, you might be able to get them on meth or other drug running charges.

So sorry you're dealing with this guy - he sounds like a real tool.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

Take note. Sometimes certain WP groups also employ homebrew drug dens to help finance their operation and "take out" undesirables (addicts of a certain race especially). That tactic isn't localized to the WP communities, there are plenty of groups who use tainted drugs to kill off the opposition. Just a heads up, smells like trouble might be brewing in your town.

If you can't get them for their ideologies, you might be able to get them on meth or other drug running charges.

So sorry you're dealing with this guy - he sounds like a real tool.

If we could get people for their thoughts we wouldn't have enough prison space. Not making fun of the situation but this is almost verbatim season three of sons of anarchy. Life imitating art? Or reverse. Crazy.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Look...I don't watch television.

I'm glad you have time to indulge in such things, but some of us actually attend classes and study this crap for our degree programs.

Also, I live in a Neo-Nazi and Klan corridor in a Southern State and I see this type of thing every time it breezes through town with hell and destruction on it's mind. So please, if you're limited to a drama series, that's great - enjoy the show - but don't confuse Hollyweird for reality.

I sure as hell don't.

edit on 10/7/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, minor edits

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Look...I don't watch television.
I'm glad you have time to indulge in such things, but some of us actually attend classes and study this crap.

Awww I know no one ever worked two jobs and went to school and raised a family at the same time so they had time to do whatever later in life. You poor soul.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
~ double post glitch ~

edit on 10/7/15 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It's interesting to observe how passionately whites battle racist whites. They would never battle anti white racists with such fervor. You anti racists are not brave, at least not exceptionally so. You're just ganging up on a group that's already been thoroughly decimated. When was the last time you heard of wjite supremacists accomplishing anything as a group? Why not just let this maligned minority move in? What are they possibly going to do to cause trouble?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is it illegal for a group of people to all buy property in one area?

It is only a problem if you don't agree with the views of the group involved.

Imagine for a second that a large group from a church decides to all purchase property in one area. That way they can live near each other, have some control over the schools and the local politics.

Like I said above, it's not a problem until you don't agree with their views.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thank you for your insight. Yes, that has been discussed by many. We are full aware of those tactics. It seems as though their main source of revenue right now is through donations. They do not use banks, and keep a strict "cash and carry" rule with regards to buying property.

Hammanderr- that is exactly the type of messages that I have been receiving from Cobbs followers. It seems as though your thoughts align with most of Stormfront. Funny that.

Wildbob77- It may not be an issue for you and your community, but as you can see, it IS for ours. That is kind of the point of communities ya know, you move and live in societies that you can agree with, NOT move into an already peaceful community and try to strongarm your ideologies onto people.

Had he chosen an area that already agreed with his PLE cause, there wouldn't be an issue, and you wouldn't have heard a peep of this, but that wasn't what he did.

Hell, he could even take all of his supposed followers and their gracious donations and buy up undeveloped land and CREATE his own safe haven, but again, that isn't what he did. No, he decided to go the way of ISIS, Boko Haram and other terrorist organizations, he decided to try and terrorize a community into either "believing or leaving."

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
LGBT.... Does the same stuff

.....What?

No. They don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join