It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel did 911 - all key players named

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I have not posted in some time and thought it was time to ramble.

Here we are again ATS; The Infamous 9/11
So here we have more evidence against a select group of people who are untouchables, literally. In the end the little guy gets the shaft and the rich and powerful walk away (yet again) "Scott Free", from any and all harm of wrong doing. Remember Halliburton and what they did to the gulf? Anyone arrested?

“Arrest the power mongers who perpetrated 9/11” It will never happen, not in this country! Because we all know were not the ones in control, we are the ones on all levels being controlled in some way or another by them.
We all know what’s going on in the world, and 9/11 is no different just because it happened to us. Go to a another country and look at the devastation we and others have caused, turning entire countries to rubble with the never ending War machines that runs around the world 24 hours a day, 7 days a week destroying lives, land and homes. For what, ideology or idealism, holy # that’s #ed up!

They train us from the beginning how to think and what to think, what to eat, drink or smoke and what to be like. You think you’re free? You think your mind, ideas and your life is your own? Wake up and realize we are all slaves, Period!

We think that by sitting at computers (like I am now) typing some Rambo keyboard warrior bull# will make a difference. We only banter about issues, we don’t fix them. Imgur.com, Reddit.com and Digg.com have done more good for groups-people than any Conspiracy Forum, or political or public meeting.

But that small dent will not fix anything, it just gives the illusion of helping.

It will inevitably take control of every facet of the planet, and guess what, it already has!! We live on that planet and in the end we are wishing for death to take us after a life of servitude to the system.
Oh but if your religious, you either go to hell or heaven. Wow here, there or anywhere your goose is cooked! And you’re being controlled with the illusion of Freedom, Truth and the pursuit of happiness!

Who are they? Does it Matter? Do they care we know? There is an Agenda running its course, and eugenics are applied to ensure it happens eventually! I thought I would share this website article and was kind of blown away.

Quote from wake-up-world:
"I encourage you to look deeper into the subject and understand the wicked mindset behind the eugenic movement. And if going back through thousands of years of history would seems to be too much to ask, then try instead to look into the 20th century which had its proponents of the eugenics movement like Margaret Sanger, a founder of Planned Parenthood who spared no efforts to “assist the human race toward the elimination of the unfit’’ went as far as saying, “the most merciful thing that a large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it”. (“Women and the New Race”, Chapter V – The Wickedness of creating large families.) This is what she wrote it in her book dedicated to her mother who gave birth to eleven children.[16]

And this is only one example.
As we can now clearly see, social engineering is an ancient technique of controlling the masses, which today is enhanced by technology and science. And as I previously mentioned [17], both technology and science can be great tools if used and practiced with integrity, however, if hijacked, which seems to be the case, they can become a weapon, infinitely more dangerous than a loaded gun in a child’s hands."
Interesting read if you’re interested: wakeup-world.com...

Solutions I might have?
I don’t know the answers for the problems we all face, and it gets worse each and every day. Maybe it’s time to just let nature tip the poles, shift the ice-cap and remove the surface nuisance for a few thousand years of peace and quiet here on this little pale blue dot, floating in an endless see of stars thinking we are so important. The reality says we are insignificant, but rare.

I never get into debates, I just leave my opinion and Run like hell!

End of Ramble……………….

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I've always suspected Israel was behind 911 because this was carried out professionally and its the only country vindictive and motived to carry out such a crime against humanity for its own security and purposes of world domination.

I don't doubt blackmail of many Western politicians keeps the elite in power but in truth I would rather politicians owned up to what they had done than have them used as puppets - their prestige is not worth the overall cost to humanity these few people are inflicting on the world.

The EU is being deliberately destabilised by supposedly ISIS who netty doesn't fear! Come off it unless of course he is supplying it and directing it. Russia doesn't play ball in this scenario so its getting it in the neck along with China who I hope will help the rest of the world extract these greedy and power addicted mongrels from our societies.

Its important not to blame the everyday Israeli though, because they are being just as used as everyone else, in order to protect those at the top and are just the soldiers on the ground keeping and helping to expand the land unwittingly for when the elite group, who are causing this mayhem, decide to up sticks from the West and other parts of the world and return to what they consider as their homeland.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Dometheus

Apart from a very good post, your pictures especially of the cats, especially the balancing one, are brilliant.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: swarm303

If anyone is being anti-semetic here, it is those who do not listen to the Jewish people who warn us of zionism.

LISTEN TO THE JEWS!

Jewish Rabbi tells the truth about Zionism.

Zionism= Nazi= Enemy of the Jews

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 15 Sep 2015 04:41:53 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 15 Sep 2015 04:41:53 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: FlySolo

So does this make Hitler right?

Apparently so.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Amazing video. Just to add to the mix the London Olympics logo...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Medusa Touch 1978

Just finished watching a new fresh talk on 911 and you might want to get some popcorn and take some notes. Christopher Bollyn lays out some rather damning connections between Mossad, Netanyahu , film producers, Silverstein, Zionism, Dept of Defense, WTC security contracts, everything to do with 911. If you are one of the 'undecided ' and have come looking for answers, then I urge you to watch the video. Bollyn connects all the dots. The first half of the video talks about thermite and how the explosions of the WTC buildings contain signatures of nano-thermite. Followed, explanation of how the crashes were set up. The 27 minute mark is where he talks about who-dunnit.

Conclusion? Israel is 100% behind the attack on 911 to install a divide against the Muslim people and to create a false war on terrorism.
The ramifications of this would indicate the United States is somehow held hostage to the Zionist elite and have been extorted into the framework to tow-the line because of their involvement. There clearly must be a faction of zionism in the american judicial system and has been an ongoing implementation since the end of WW2. It would be in my opinion that the fabric of deceit is so tightly and deeply woven into the American government, it is futile to consider justice. It would also be of my opinion that the ongoing war in Syria is a direct result of 911 and so is the influx of migrants in-so-far as to say planned.

There is already a growing fear among the populations that the migrant crisis is a trojan horse. Admittedly, myself included. However, by shining the light on the involvement of the Zionist collective and their reasons for using 911 as a ruse to dominate Arab nations and for us to support the war on terror, maybe migration is part of the 911 plan.

[/quot
Yes this was all planned back in 1999 when the leaders of Russia Iran and China meet in secret and planned together to destroy the west for good.The first attack was the speed boat bomb that struck the US ship in 1999.
Then sept 11 .The beginning of the wars and battles that would last for 25 years ( 2001 to 2026 ) Afghanistan Iraq Syria Libya Ukraine.
This has all been a trap we are being set up for an almost fatal strike that will reder us Incapable of defending ourselves.
It is writen that you will soon discover the russians have been helping the Muslims.
And it is also written that they will send in to europe cunning spies without laws.
Russia will take most of Europe China will expand into the pacific confiscating all western property and Iran will take the whole middle east and north Africa before they take Rome.
You are right you can see there is a plan forming.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Interesting as Zionism is about the protection of the Jewish Nation. That is where I suspect many will still judge the Zionist as an integral part of the israeli populace.

Your video is brilliant and the speaker is absolutely right in what he says about who is running the world using the guise of judaism, through the anti semetic laws they have manipulated into virtually every western countries legal system. This ultimately puts them above prosecution and its something we need to reconsider if we ever want to prosecute those at the very top who commit wicked crimes against each and every one of us, regardless of whatever belief system we do or don't subscribe to.

Despite his dissociation with the land of Israel, israeli policy regarding gaza, the blatant incursions into other countries and the murder of their scientists etc none of this today is doing the image of the ordinary israeli any favours. It appears they vote the same politicians in every time, despite their crimes. Something that we seem to be afflicted with in the UK and elsewhere also, which could be argued as yet another demonstration of the sheer power of those zionists.

Personally despite all the emotiveness involved in the creation of israel, it has always seemed to be somewhat of a bolt-hole for these people should they ever have to leave their homes in the rest of the world were they called to book for their crimes. Robert Maxwell is a prime example. The ordinary israeli living in israel though could well be just another foot soldier in their army, maintaining and keeping that land for them should they need it.

Once again I would say how much I admire the group in the video., those men have guts to speak out.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The rabbi reminds me of John The Revelator.

We really need to do something about these people or at least try.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

The rabbi reminds me of John The Revelator.

We really need to do something about these people or at least try.

I think.. i love you... that video... is brilliant!! very well said
that is precisely it!!!!

I wish i could give you 10 stars lol, alas i can only give one

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Aren't most of the 'hijackers' on that list alive? Come on, I expect better from you.

This must be why we had the 'dancing israeli' journalists who went on a talk show in Israel and said they were in America to 'record the event'

ETA: This can't be true because.... because .... because ANTISEMITISM RAWR!!!!!!!!

edit on 9 15 2015 by JohnTheSmith because: ETA

edit on 9 15 2015 by JohnTheSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
Medusa Touch 1978

If you are one of the 'undecided ' and have come looking for answers, then I urge you to watch the video.

I would urge you to watch THIS video instead:

There seems to be half an hour missing from the talk in the video you link to. I do not know why or if it is important, but you might as well watch the whole thing, right? :-)
edit on 15-9-2015 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
A little research goes a long way, now can we get back to reality

Pike and Mazzini~HOAX

freemasonry.bcy.ca...
Yet another fabrication—often repeated by anti-masons and conspiracy theorists—is the claim that Albert Pike was in correspondence with Giusseppe Mazzini. First claimed by Edith Starr Miller, the accusation was later repeated by William Guy Carr, who cited Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, author of The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled. In Pawns in the Game Carr claims that this correspondence was on display in the British Museum but didn't provide the source of his information. Later, in Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

In fact, the accusation—although not the specifics— can be traced to the earlier writings of the self-confessed hoaxsters Domenico Margiotta and Leo Taxil. There is no evidence that any correspondence ever existed. The British Museum has recently confirmed in writing to researcher Michael Haupt that such a document has never been in their possession. 1

edit on 15/9/2015 by Sauron because: text

(post by TheInhumanCentipede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
People star and flag so they can find it easier later when they have time to watch the hour long movie.....I don't think the "hate israel" is alive and well.

Guess what if they actually KNEW what they are doing they just click the SUBCRIBE OPTION it's not hard to spot.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No such thing as Nano thermite. This term is used to fool people who don't understand the nature of the compound, what its made of and how used.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
People star and flag so they can find it easier later when they have time to watch the hour long movie.....I don't think the "hate israel" is alive and well.

I completely agree! I don't hate Israel, but I do condemn the Israeli government for what it does.

And Bollyn makes excellent and well documented statements. In any analysis, one must follow the facts. Circumstantial evidence is a valuable tool sometimes, and there is abundant circumstantial evidence which amount to Israeli fingerprints.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I don't buy this.

The Southern Poverty Law Center considers it a hate group[10] and claims that it "carries stories on Zionism, secret 'New World Order' conspiracies, American Jews and Israel."[11] One of the newspaper's ex-contract reporters, Christopher Bollyn, is sometimes cited for his reporting in the 9/11 Truth Movement. The Anti-Defamation League has criticised the newspaper and, in particular, Bollyn for linking of prominent figures in the Jewish community with the events of September 11, 2001, and in September 2006 attacked the newspaper for disseminating "antisemitic propaganda"

en.wikipedia.org...

I didn't like the way he talked about jews, as he was merely referring to zionism most of the time. I think this whole agenda is a false narrative to draw attention on some "usefull idiots". In other words: he is a shill, willingly or not.

How many jews sit in the PNAC and how many jews profited directly from insider trading that day? Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I didn't see him mention one of those points. If there is a possibility to catch a glimpse on the perpetrators, I would imagine it to be found at the end of the money trail. That's where we would find the architects. Not in the middle-ground of hierarchic, where the actual work on that false flag has been done.

It's like blaiming the Air-Defense for not shooting down planes without knowing anything about the (contradicting) orders from Giant Killer. He didn't really think this through.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Seems interesting... atwork currently will take a look tonight if i have time.

its nice to see new information, hopefully this is stimulating

thanks

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This can't be true cuz.... 'Merica!

*Runs

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join