It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OVERRUN: Germany steps up border checks as 1 million refugees now expected

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Meh, I never murdered a single jew. Or a married one, either.
Yes, I am not taking your posting serious. But you didn't, either.

hahahhaha yes
I was sort of joking. If spirtual life does exist though, it's one hell of a way of those killed getting back at the Germans. Overrun by millions of Muslims. Anyway, it's not your issue, we all share the guilt, even Britain that turned a bling eye and indeed blocked them from escaping. Communism was a Jewish plot to the establishment in Europe and to a large degree it actually was.

I do hope you keep your Oktoberfest, did it once but in the wrong month but that park is still wonderful, so is the beer

Hopefully Merkel can get a handle on the situation before Germany's cities are overrun. There is helping out wit a managed immigration policy and then there is being taken advantaged of. Maybe Britain should take them all along with the USA, we formented all the mess in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now Syria through the back door supply of weapons to terrorists. Send them to us and the Yanks

edit on 14-9-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wonder if they're excepting Americans? I have German ancestry does that count? As a disabled American I'm wondering if I'd be better off in Germany.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Hellas

I am curious, too. Never visited the Oktoberfest myself, far too many tourists and far too high prices for beer! Savages!

Overcharging for beer is a crime against humanity!!!!

Germany, what have you become???

Lol

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Meh, I never murdered a single jew. Or a married one, either.
Yes, I am not taking your posting serious. But you didn't, either.

hahahhaha yes
I was sort of joking. If spirtual life does exist though, it's one hell of a way of those killed getting back at the Germans. Overrun by millions of Muslims. Anyway, it's not your issue, we all share the guilt, even Britain that turned a bling eye and indeed blocked them from escaping. Communism was a Jewish plot to the establishment in Europe and to a large degree it actually was.

I do hope you keep your Oktoberfest, did it once but in the wrong month but that park is still wonderful, so is the beer

Hopefully Merkel can get a handle on the situation before Germany's cities are overrun. There is helping out wit a managed immigration policy and then there is being taken advantaged of. Maybe Britain should take them all along with the USA, we formented all the mess in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and now Syria through the back door supply of weapons to terrorists. Send them to us and the Yanks

OK the US will take them, but you have to take our illegal immigrants that are here now!!!

Only about 30 million at present..... Shouldn't be a problem right?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

That's not fair

You Yanks destroyed the Middle East along with us Brits so we should both share the burden of the refugees and take them from the Germans.

But when did the Brits have a hand in destroying the regimes of central/south America? I suppose we spawned you lot in the USA, our big babby, so you may have a point. Screw it we'll take them too

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Here is an AMA with a syrian immigrant to Germany: Link to reddit.

I may quote: "I don't know how the welfare system works in you country, so I can only speak about the German one, here every refugee gets assistance after being granted asylum, they have to take mandatory integrating and languages courses, which qualify them later to find a job and live on their own, these courses take about 9 months, after passing them, they start pressing you to look for a job, if you couldn't find one, they look for one for you, and you have to work, you can't live off the system all your life, I imagine it's the same through the EU, read about your welfare system in country please."

We are not giving away free money for ever and everyone. Honestly, I don't know about the treatment of non-refugees but simple immigrants, but I guess you would get it, too. And wouldn't have to pay a cent.

We (Germans with a job) would pay for it. Convenient fact: I pay 7.3% of my gross income for National health insurance.

More info

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Last year was the first time that the Mass Bier (about 1 litre of beer) did cost more than 10 EUR in the tents of the Oktoberfest..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

it is about the freedom. The freedom to find a more peaceful place. The freedom to travel and move and immigrate.

but I never had that freedom ! Nobody did...at least not in the last 100 years.

I'm not free to travel...nor to migrate at will. I have to adhere to certain terms...and I have to have a passport. They need to identify me..check me...and I have to pay for it. I need to pay 100 Euro just to apply for US visa...and it isn't even guaranteed I'll be approved. No money back guarantee either.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So how big is The Caliphate now?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You Yanks destroyed the Middle East along with us Brits so we should both share the burden of the refugees and take them from the Germans.

It's simple to blame other people. In fact, the Middle east has been a violent and brutal place for years. The people fleeing Syria are doing so because one side drops barrel bombs (Assad) and the other side enjoys enslaving women and girls for sex and beheading old men.

The Middle East is destroying itself and has been doing so for decades, with or without help from the West.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Text
a reply to: paraphi

I'm blaming my own government too, not just the Yanks. Britain has been destablising the ME since stealing much of it from the Turks, then continuing to run the place, even after supposed de colonisation since, along with a couple of other states.

The Middle East has been a plyground for wetern states and the Russians for hundreds of years. Thing is it's too far gone now to NOT get involved, too many vultures circling and they are just as bad as us.

Please note I am taking things tongue in cheek Paraphi have a bit of a joke about the whole silly mess the ME is in.

edit on 14-9-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That's not fair

But when did the Brits have a hand in destroying the regimes of central/south America? I suppose we spawned you lot in the USA, our big babby, so you may have a point. Screw it we'll take them too

Lol, well if you get to claim responsibility for destroying south and Central America by creating us, well then I think it only fair the Italy be responsible for Rome, and helping to shape brittainia, and Greece take responsibility for creating Rome, and that the Persians take responsibility for creating Alexander the Great!!!

It is all Iran's fault, they get to take everyone's immigrants!!!

Lol

edit on 14-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Last year was the first time that the Mass Bier (about 1 litre of beer) did cost more than 10 EUR in the tents of the Oktoberfest..

Holy #!!!

That is rape!!!

I get $1 pitchers every Thursday at the local bar.

I would never pay that, I would just get a pony veg, and carry it around in a backpack.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You said it. This is a lesson that unfortunately the Americans will need to learn as well. I just feel bad. I know most Americans will not feel bad at all but I surely do because I know my country has had the biggest hand in destroying these refugees home countries.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

That's not fair

Lol, well if you get to claim responsibility for destroying south and Central America by creating us, well then I think it only fair the Italy be responsible for Rome, and helping to shape brittainia, and Greece take responsibility for creating Rome, and that the Persians take responsibility for creating Alexander the Great!!!

It is all Iran's fault, they get to take everyone's immigrants!!!

Lol

Bugger.................... You got it right..................... and John McCain..........................it's all Iran's fault.

Let's bomb 'em

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
so are we taking half of the populatiom middle east or do we finally engage ISIS to stop this mess once and for all??

i'm for the russian solution: keep assad in control. they need a dictator over there who knows how to deal with people who are not ready for democracy yet.
if you force democracy on them it results in chaos and winner will be the one with the biggest guns.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Holy #!!!

That is rape!!!

I get $1 pitchers every Thursday at the local bar.

I would never pay that, I would just get a pony veg, and carry it around in a backpack.

Yes, it is expensive.
But you.. you didn't get *beer*, you got a watery version of a yellowish liquid which source I don't want to speculate about.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Still sounds better than trafficking..

Really, what are you complaining about? You still have the right and the freedom to apply for a visa.

It is too bad that the country you would like to emmigrate to doesn't accept all people trying to.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: tothetenthpower

You said it. This is a lesson that unfortunately the Americans will need to learn as well. I just feel bad. I know most Americans will not feel bad at all but I surely do because I know my country has had the biggest hand in destroying these refugees home countries.

Or you know, these people could do something about it like every other western country (where they want to go in the first place) over the centuries.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'm blaming my own government too, not just the Yanks. Britain has been destablising the ME since stealing much of it from the Turks, then continuing to run the place, even after supposed de colonisation since, along with a couple of other states.

Oh, for Heaven's sake. How far back in time do you want to go to find excuses for the Muslim world not taking ownership of their own problems and affairs?

If you must implicate Britain, then you have to also implicate Russia, France, Germany, US and other powers who have variously interfered with Arabia and North Africa. But the biggest problem has been the Muslims themselves working coterminous with their particular brand (or denomination) of Islam..

All we have seen over the decades is Muslims killing Muslims. The Jews and the Christians are just a sideshow - a bit of fun on the side. The people doing the killing in Syria are Muslims. The vast majority of deaths after GW1 and 2 were Muslims doing it to Muslims. The vast number of people killed in Afghanistan were caused by Muslims killing Muslims.

I would be very happy to withdraw and let them get on with it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join