It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynch Orders Prosecutors To Lock Up Wall Street Execs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Fireflysky

well i'm not thinking i'm beating up bad guys when i beat up pixels in a video game. rather i reframe it to represent my own shortcomings so i'm dealing with my own inner problems. i just don't relish the idea of people being blamed and dying for what essentially amounts to lack of relevant data. i wouldn't be surprised if the only ones who actually know whats going on are so far up the totem pole that we've probably never even heard of them before.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
sharing risks = corporate bailouts.

buzzy, shame on ya for not thinking past your party affiliation.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
I haven't read every post but me thinks the market is getting ready to crash and all financial hell is getting ready to hit the fan.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I for one will try to be optimistic about this so-called crack-down, keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. It would truly be enormously gratifying to see them picked off - one snake after the other, or in cluster.

And don't lose sight of the fact that as they are nailed, they will be high profile cases, and District Attorney's LOVE those.

Ms. Lynch has my blessings.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I for one will try to be optimistic about this so-called crack-down, keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. It would truly be enormously gratifying to see them picked off - one snake after the other, or in cluster.

And don't lose sight of the fact that as they are nailed, they will be high profile cases, and District Attorney's LOVE those.

Ms. Lynch has my blessings.

and what if it turns out it is just a changing of the guard, and we end up with some other globalist running the business? name change only. or even the same globalist, who hires a front man as his public face, change the business name, money keeps getting funneled to the really big names in the backdrop. switching jewish megalomaniacs for arabic megalomaniacs does not solve the problem or european megalomaniacs or italian megalomaniacs, etc. why can't we just rule our own damn country.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

If she would just go after the big 5 banks that are laundering all of the drug money she could fill one entire wing of the federal prison at Leavenworth.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

If she would just go after the big 5 banks that are laundering all of the drug money she could fill one entire wing of the federal prison at Leavenworth.

or change the drug laws, since they are just being used as an excuse to make people into free labor force for corporations! my gosh i wish people would think past their party biases.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: undo

I understand what you mean. I am so far from perfect it makes me sad. When these horrible thing happen it honestly hurts my heart. I am dieing of a chronic degerative disease and things that I find upsetting literally make me feel pain in my body. It easier to try to forget the stuff that hurts our spirit but in the long run we still don't forget and on top of it we lose apart of our innocence and our hearts start to harden to injustice and we tell ourselves that that is the way the world is, but it doesn't have to be that way. We can educate ourselves to get the law to work for the people as it was meant to. To send out legal notices to our member of Senate or Parliament. To get it notarized, and to invoke our postmaster when we need to. It's all possible, it may seem intimidating, but it is possible. We just need to learn what it takes and it will get better from there.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

oo, ats not the best place for you, that is for sure. much sadness and negativity here.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
must be time for the economy to go belly up and for them to lose everything. oh ya, lock them up, they have no real employable skills outside of scamming people out of their money and well, they will need to have a roof over their head and three square meals somehow. and well, they are old and grey anyways and this was the taxpayers can pick up the tab for their healthcare.

how much you want to bet the only ones that will get arrested will be those who are old and dying?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

In my opening post, it was revealed that Ms. Lynch has a proven track record in going after white collar criminals. I hope that's not her only forte though, She'll have every plate full trying to catch up. This may help prevent new criminal acts as people lay low for a bit. One can always hope.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

We can look ahead at possible scenarios, and we will tackle them as they arise --

It's like saying 'slippery slope' for every idea, and suddenly all manner of possibilities emerge until everything looks worthless, and defeated, and it drains your energy. When most of the time we are not addressing a slippery slope, but just this one thing, and we defeat ourselves before we begin.

-- sometimes it's challenging to stay focused on the practicalities of what's happening now.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

tactic not working. trying to fix globalist problems using globalists, doesn't work. they are friends at the top of the food chain. people have been conditioned to believe that the two party system actually contains high ups who hold different end game strategies for the planet. this is simply not true up till the very last moment. and by then, we are all a bunch of very miserable paupers in what amounts to something akin to a mass shared misery.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Call me a pessimist. I don't see a lot of high end execs going down. I see a few as a means to settle scores, maybe between a donor and non donor, (not to lynch obviously, maybe someone else) something along those lines.

Maybe I'm wrong and a ton of top level who have been responsible will. Don't see it, at best lower level or maybe mid level execs. Time will tell.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Everybody in the country knows they are crooks, and of course that includes everybody in the White House.
At least they are admitting it. Obama has been saying all along he wanted to do something about it. This is very possibly his effort.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sadness and negativity sometimes, but like I said before, I really like the people who frequent ats. There is so much good here as well and I love to try to see things from different perspectives that everyone offers up here. I like to try and give good advice when I can and I hope that even though I am just a whisper in a crowded room, I may influence some for the better. I do enjoy civil debate and I truly thank you for engaging my mind. I gather from our conversation that you are one of the good people at heart and I hope that I haven't offended you in anyway throughout. Thank you for your time, you surely have given my time here more value to me and I appreciate it. Peace to you Undo.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are 100%. The drug war is an absolute travesty but it will never end in that there is just too much money to be made and ending it would mean the government disbanding a branch of it's police control. That isn't going to happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

no problem! and thank you too. and here's another bit to chew on: the bankers, corporations, leaders of nations all over the world, are on the same globalist battle plan. none of them are racist. they only play the racism card to use against their people so they can manipulate the social environment to their own ends. none of them are enemies. they only do the war thing to engineer each other's populations, steal the wealth of their own people,and insert more globalist power. wouldn't surprise me in the least that the leaders of iran were buddies with the leaders of israel, europe and the usa.

this to me leads me to another thought, that is much more conspiratorial: but are these people even human? perhaps they are all the same race and it ain't homo sapiens. sheesh. i mean really think about how they view and treat the rest of us?
edit on 12-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
double post. mouse = not working right.
edit on 12-9-2015 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo

double post. mouse = not working right.

A corporate plot for sure.

Controlled longevity !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join