It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Morgan Freeman the AntiChrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

Every so often people come up with a different antichrist.... I remember people believing Ronald Regan was the antichrist, a couple of popes, Ayatollah Komehini, Clinton, Qadaffi, Prince Charles and Obama until not long ago... and many others! All had the mark of the beast!

But researching about the number of the antichrist made me stumble into something to worry about:

"666 should not be confused with sex sex sex. However, in Latin, 666 would be read as 'sex sex sex', thereby proving that ancient people spoke a better language than you. Also, in the Greek of the original, 666 was written χξϛ—which could, at a stretch, be seen as "sex" spelled backwards. This is very worrying." LINK

I guess I won't go to heaven for making fun of the antichrist, right? I guess I will be left behind by the rapture which is meant to happen in 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 February 2015... September 2015!
edit on 8-9-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Does he fit this description?

What is an antichrist?

Ignore all the "legendary" features, and go by the definition of the man who invented the word in the first place.

edit on 8-9-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
" Ever since I was a little boy, people have enjoyed the sound of my voice, and I figured, you either get busy talkin' or you get busy dyin'. The work is really quite easy. Why even right now I'm just sitting in a chair sipping some tea and reading from a script. The wall is covered with something that resembles egg crates, except they're soft, and spongy, like a twinke, like a twinkie"

Most absurd anti-christ suggestion ever..!!

MF is an inspiration to others.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Maybe Morgan Freeman is just a fool with attachments to the ptb

Anyway this antichrist is more of a system than just one individual

It is the Western religious perversion and materialism plus the religious perversion of the East (ISIS types) and the power and hypocrisy of both of them

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He is God...
I saw it on tv... ask Bruce

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

"Antichrist, the son of perdition will be born in Corozain, will be brought up in Bethsaida and shall begin to reign in Capharnaum, according to what Our Lord Jesus said in the Gospel: "Woe to thee Corozain ... woe to thee Bethsaida ... and thou Capharnaum that art exalted up to heaven, thou shalt be thrust down to hell. (Luke, 10:13)"

No offense, but where did you get this quote? That's not what the Bible says at all. (I agree with your point but I don't want people to be misled about what the Bible does & doesn't say.) Here's Luke 10:11 through 10:15.

11 Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

12 But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

13 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

15 And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

Luke 10

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LionOfGOD

No, no, no. Everyone knows Al Pacino is the devil. Did you not see Devil's Advocate?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
exalted minion, actor.

more likely trav...... or nickel...

or bill....

keep looking

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Awright, awright, this is too silly....

edit on 8-9-2015 by Parthin96 because: misspelled word

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: alsace

originally posted by: ketsuko
He needs the deadly head wound.

Funny you should say that, he got that in a car crash in 2008.

Lol,

No, he got a hand wound.

Not a head wound.

Not one news story indicated he had "head" injuries.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I just hate how everyone thinks his voice is so amazing, not partly because the media has told it is... over and over again.

I find him redundant and emotionless, like a robot or a lobotomy patient. I've known teachers in grade school with more inspiring speech skills.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Try hating less.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Your right, let me just catch up to the band wagon.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
is there only ONE antichrist for all eternity on Earth.

does he host through the wormhole? so ARTICULATE!

Isnt that supposed to be one of the Antichrist's major powers ? Maybe the OP has something here.

Or am I the chosen one on Earth and deceiving everyone else into believing it is Morgan ? I am not supposed to know until after a , what appears to be , fatal head injury.....
edit on 8-9-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Never know who we could stoop for or the anti-christ might be.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha
If you have read the bible and understand , (or the Quran ) you understand he will come out of nowhere . He will be the least looked for individual. His (or hers) rise to power will be answers for all the world's problems. There is still a lot that has not been fulfilled before this can happen ( even though there is a lot being fulfilled as I type) .

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Wormhole- Wormwood
Along came a Spider? Hmmm
Darknight- well isn't that special
Unforgiven- uh huh
Shawshank Redemption- Jesus got shanked
Wanted- dictated who died (rapture)
Whoa! He's been typecast!! Not very Antichrist like.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

Bingo. Nailed it.
I guess the antichrist isn't that bad after all.

Whoever thought the antichrist would be an entertaining promoter of science? Anyone who has watched Through the Wormhole knows what a great science narrator he is.

Seriously I just LOLed so hard at this thread!!!! !

edit on 9-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie
I dont think the antichrist is one specific Hollywood moviestar nor do I think it is one specific 'person', I think it is a 'group' of people that do harm to others and are full of hatred and are fully aware of what they are doing.

Considering many "people of faith" fit that description it might be a good idea to look within it.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Agartha
If you have read the bible and understand , (or the Quran ) you understand he will come out of nowhere . He will be the least looked for individual. His (or hers) rise to power will be answers for all the world's problems. There is still a lot that has not been fulfilled before this can happen ( even though there is a lot being fulfilled as I type) .

Correction: There is no AntiChrist, Dajjal, or Armilus in the Qur'an. The only times that fake character is mentioned are in traditions. It's literally not mentioned once in the Qur'an.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join