It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi speech:'America hanged Saddam and we might be next!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Still it's almost like pushing you in a pit with snakes. I didn't kill you when pushing you but those snakes did.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

this guy was insane....go read some of the hundreds of accounts of how he treated his own people....anyone defending this psychopath is naïve to say the least

Members have already posted numerous accounts of his actions towards his people? Try paying attention rather than spitting off your knee-jerk "Gaddafi is psychopath" hate bile. We backed a bunch of savages to remove him. Look how he died. You support that type of behavior? If so, I would say you are the psychopath.

those "savages" you speak about were his own people, many that probably had relatives or friends brutalized by Gaddafi...do I support that kind of behavior? of course not....but it's not exactly like there were civilian courts setup to give him a fair trial...I guess you think the U.S. should have flown into Libya with thousands of troops, and put them in harms way, just so he could have a fair trial.

No I think the USA and NATO should have not go involved AT ALL.

Nor should we have got involved in Iraq or any other place in the GD ME.

We should not have sold weapons or enforced no fly zones or invaded anywhere.

Gadafi may have brutalized his people. But the new regimes over there are even worse! And worse ISIS scum are spilling over our borders thanks to us letting the cat loose.

well ok then....I guess what those countries need IS a brutal dictator, able to squelch uprisings in their infancy to preserve order.....

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

this guy was insane....go read some of the hundreds of accounts of how he treated his own people....anyone defending this psychopath is naïve to say the least

Members have already posted numerous accounts of his actions towards his people? Try paying attention rather than spitting off your knee-jerk "Gaddafi is psychopath" hate bile. We backed a bunch of savages to remove him. Look how he died. You support that type of behavior? If so, I would say you are the psychopath.

those "savages" you speak about were his own people, many that probably had relatives or friends brutalized by Gaddafi...do I support that kind of behavior? of course not....but it's not exactly like there were civilian courts setup to give him a fair trial...I guess you think the U.S. should have flown into Libya with thousands of troops, and put them in harms way, just so he could have a fair trial.

Gadafi may have brutalized his people. But the new regimes over there are even worse! And worse ISIS scum are spilling over our borders thanks to us letting the cat loose.

well ok then....I guess what those countries need IS a brutal dictator, able to squelch uprisings in their infancy to preserve order.....

Again Show me evidence that he brutalized his people from a non bias source ?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

No those where terrorists funded/armed by Nato country's for doing the dirty job. Later on they went to attack Syria trying to take out Assad (and ISIS was born!)

Comments like show how little people know about what really goes on in the region.

Libya is primarily SUNNI, the number one country that created that kind of terrorism is SAUDI ARABIA.

And ISIS just changed their names from AL QAEDA that was created by that other SAUDI named Bin Laden.

But hey don't take 'my' word for it listen to what 'wikileaks' said:

A WikiLeaks released memo from the United States Secretary of State sent in 2009 asserted that the primary source of funding of Sunni terrorist groups worldwide was Saudi Arabia.[72]

en.wikipedia.org...

Then we can move on to SYRIA where AGAIN it's the SUNNI's and the SHIA's fighting it out. Being SAUDI ARABIA, and IRAN.

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

www.upi.com...

And one more to grow on:

Some applaud that ISIS is fighting Iranian Shiite "fire" with Sunni "fire";

You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

But hey it's 'NATO's' fault!

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Good Riddance to this creep.......

Mad Man of the Middle East as was know. Back in the 1980's Reagan had to keep punching this idiot
till got message and crawled back under rock

Here is list of some of his activities

en.wikipedia.org...(1981)

en.wikipedia.org...(1986)

en.wikipedia.org...

Add to it shooting at demonstrators outside embassy in London and killing British Police officer

Planting bombs in Berlin nightclub

Supporting Abu Nidal Organization - one of the most vicious terrorist gangs in existence then - can get
idea of just unhinged was

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

lucid speech. profetic at the same time.
some of those who laugh will soon cry i presume...
edit on 7/9/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have to disagree with the majority of your post .

I Will agree that Al Qaeda ( a CIA funded front ) Is responsible for the uprisings .

However I have to disagree that that the Saudi Government is funding ISIS , This is common talk of Muslims who are Takfiri and of Extremist Ideology . If you study these groups you will note the the majority of them HATE Saudi and wish to see the leaders fall .

I am not saying that some factions within the Saudi Arabia ARE NOT responsible for supporting Khuaraij groups. But Its clear and common Knowledge Amongst Muslims like my self that the Saudi Government is NOT supporting Terrorism.

Here in the west though a differing picture has been passed off as fact , much like you are trying to do here .

See what you don't Understand is that the Saudi Gov rules by Sharia and their top University Scholars who hand down fatawa ( Religious ruling ) are All Salafi or as the west calls them Wahabi ( its a derogatory term ) .

Now Salafi or "Wahabi" is an Orthdox form of Islam. essentially they follow only Authentic scripture that can be verified and traced back to the prophet (pbuh) and Shahaba (first 3 generations after the prophet ). Reason for this is because over the years Islam's religious text have been innovated by idealism thus breeding differing sects and Extremism.

So what i am tying to say is that it would go against the very foundation that Saudi is built on to support Khuaraij ( extremism) it would also counter Sharia and a whole list of other wrongs.

Believe me Scholars would speak out if Saudi was Financing Extremist . The government that is ...

Understand also that these groups , these extremist groups claim to be Salafi etc , but their aqueeda (creed ) is soo far off the path of Islam its not even funny. In fact even them making the claim of being Muslim and acting under the banner of Islam is complete rubbish because its obvious by their actions that it takes them out of the folds of Islam .

Again I don't believe the Saudi gov is supporting Extremist , But their may be some factions withing Saudi that are , no doubt

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Someone's had a little too much of the electric j...

Do you get all your facts beamed directly into your retinas before you can discern the truth?
edit on 7-9-2015 by Bundy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

Good Riddance to this creep.......

Mad Man of the Middle East as was know. Back in the 1980's Reagan had to keep punching this idiot
till got message and crawled back under rock

Here is list of some of his activities

en.wikipedia.org...(1981)

en.wikipedia.org...(1986)

en.wikipedia.org...

Add to it shooting at demonstrators outside embassy in London and killing British Police officer

Planting bombs in Berlin nightclub

Supporting Abu Nidal Organization - one of the most vicious terrorist gangs in existence then - can get
idea of just unhinged was

More regurgitated accusations .

Wiki of course ...

"wiki" links don't say much , other then an accusation that gadaffi was somehow connected to a bombing in a Germany nightclub .. And after the incident the US went on to kill 40 people ..

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Because not getting on board with the world banking cartels gets you dead.

Also am I the only one that remembers the US bombing and killing his family members in the 80's ? And still he wanted to make peace with the US even after that. He couldnt possibly be any worse than our politicians. Even Saddam looks like a saint compared to our corporate/bank puppet politicians these days.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

All we know is, Nato does not help anything but itself, it is BUILT IN fear and torture, so much for the mighty moral ground.

On another note, WHAT IS IT WITH THE STUPID GIANT YOUTUBE VIDS that block out the OP and stuff ???

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

In December Abu Nidal, supported by Gaddafi, attacked airports in Rome and Vienna

In April was the Berlin Night club bombing - target was picked because popular with soldiers from Berlin Garrison

NSA picked up communications from Libyan embassy in Berlin planning the attack, then communicating with
Tripoli as it was carried out

Figured that by speaking Berber would not be able to understand what was said

Operation EL Dorado Canyon was attempt to get Gaddafi as well as damaging his military infrastructure

Blew Gaddafi out of his socks......

After that was fairly quiet ......

Or do you believe Gaddafi was not involved in numerous acts of terrorism? Killing Libyan exiles (stray dogs in Gaddafi speak), sponsoring terrorists against foreign countries, shooting at demonstrators from embassy ????

I

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

What these country's NEEDED was for the west to keep the hell out.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Watch his UN speech , I cant remember which one anyways it was after 9/11 when he claimed it was an inside job and those responsible should be brought to justice !

then what happened to him

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Or do you believe Gaddafi was not involved in numerous acts of terrorism? terrorists against foreign countries,

I'll quote these two comments !

Which western government isn't involved in proxy war through support of rebels or terror cells !

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yeah , sorry not buying it .

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The title is a bit extreme, but it's a documentary worth watching.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Or do you believe Gaddafi was not involved in numerous acts of terrorism? terrorists against foreign countries,

I'll quote these two comments !

Which western government isn't involved in proxy war through support of rebels or terror cells !
I agree with you. What western nation hasn't been doing the same thing for half a century? Hell, the west supported the rebels and provided them weapons in Libya itself!

The hypocrisy always shocks me.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
We are next. But the whole world is too! Look for it to begin rolling out in late sept. 2015 from NY at the United Nations, look for the pope to kick it all off. 187 countries signed on to Agenda 2030. It may look great on its surface, but once you begin to look at the fine print, there is grave concern. The ultimate question becomes, how hard and fast will they roll it out? Will it be as nasty as Gray State depicted in its movie trailer?

GRAY STATE TRAILER

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Gaddafi was right. it was only a matter of time before he met his end.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join