It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arson At Planned Parenthood Clinic In Pullman, Washington

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Of course he would.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a possibility.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Call it a hunch. People assume PP = abortion, especially with all attention those videos have brought up. I'm sure the OP will agree he made a mistake and wasn't intentionally misleading you, because what would be the point?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I'll tell you what, When an embryo or a fetus gives an "I've Got a Dream" Speech and leads a march demanding equal rights, I'll sit up and take notice! Hell, I'll make signs and join the march!

Many people born with serious mental development problems aren't able to give that, or any speech... do they have a right to live?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

once they are born, do they have the right to have the means to live??

I mean many of the late term abortions are because of problems that were detected in the fetus, serious problems. I even ran across a story of one fetus that developed without a face. so, let's say that all the babies that are being aborted now because of these kinds of problems are born instead.
is society gonna consider that they have the right to live then, enough so that they make sure they have what they need to live? the medical care required, ect?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Of course they do, unless you're a follower of Hitler or similar ilk.

Making it illegal won't stop women from getting an abortion but it will bring back alley abortions.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

once they are born, do they have the right to have the means to live??

I mean many of the late term abortions are because of problems that were detected in the fetus, serious problems. I even ran across a story of one fetus that developed without a face. so, let's say that all the babies that are being aborted now because of these kinds of problems are born instead.
is society gonna consider that they have the right to live then, enough so that they make sure they have what they need to live? the medical care required, ect?

So we restrict abortions to only those with serious medical conditions...
Oops, tried that, experienced significant backlash from the convenience crowd.

If you're trying to make an argument related to how the US doesn't care for these kids, you'll fail with that one. If parents lack the means, Medicare steps in. We're not India were we send unwanted children out on the street to raise themselves. So your argument isn't getting you anywhere here.

As for the earlier histrionics and display of misandry in the thread, I really don't give a flip about all that. I'm making the statement that lives matter and we shouldn't have a protected class authorized to openly murder anyone. I absolutely agree that the child support system in the US should be overhauled and deadbeat dads should be prosecuted to the fullest, BUT if you wanna go down the misandry path you might want to also throw in some talking points related to how it's ENTIRELY the mother's choice in this system. Dad's input means jack squat... he can neither compel her to bear his child to term nor can he wash his hands of it all, stating that if the child is born he won't pay a cent. That's sure as hell not equality in action. In effect this assheaded law has not only granted women power over choosing life or death of another human being, they've also granted women power over the prosperity, dreams, and future of a third human being, AKA "the father."

The American Legal System: Less sensible than previously advertised.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
with a real, honest to goddness, black market fetal tissue business...

and then instead of women willingly aborting and donating the tissue, we can have thugs forcing women into the back alleys and stealing the fetal tissue....

but, one thing is for sure, the rich like the idea of living forever and they aren't gonna kill a promising source of medical cures like stem cells research!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Of course they do, unless you're a follower of Hitler or similar ilk.

Making it illegal won't stop women from getting an abortion but it will bring back alley abortions.

Making murder illegal hasn't stopped people from killing each other, but it has created consequences for that action. (Do I need to continue down the list of laws that have only reduced rates of various horrors and provided consequence to the perpetrators, or are you good with just the one?)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Women will still get abortions. You're clearly on a crusade against abortion but it's time you accept that women all over the world will always get an abortion and there's nothing you can do about it, legal or not.

What's the point caring so much about women you'll never meet getting an abortion?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
ATTENTION!

***EVERYONE***

The topic at hand is about the potential arson, not whether or not abortion is good or bad. The off-topic posts, attacks and bickering ends NOW. Any off topic posts from this point on will be removed and the member warned.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

What's the point caring so much about women you'll never meet getting an abortion?

Why does anyone care about the death of a stranger? I view a fetus as a living human being with a soul and potential, obviously. If we apply this logic across the board, screw everybody that was murdered in the world today! Didn't know any of 'em, wasn't going to know any of 'em, don't give a flip, good-bye. Sounds like a fairly silly stance, huh?

My point on the "women will still get them" argument is that it is a piss poor reason to provide any sort of legal support to them doing it. People will always speed, so why have speed limits? Uh... because it's the right thing to do.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: windword

I'll tell you what, When an embryo or a fetus gives an "I've Got a Dream" Speech and leads a march demanding equal rights, I'll sit up and take notice! Hell, I'll make signs and join the march!

Many people born with serious mental development problems aren't able to give that, or any speech... do they have a right to live?

Of course they do. But, let me ask you this. If a woman, a couple or a family, gets a diagnosis of a catastrophic birth defect, do they have the right to opt to terminate that pregnancy?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
not everyone is qualified for medicaid or medicare.
I've known families that have broken up just so their kids could get the care they needed....
and yes, dads got zapped with the child support....some of them even secretly came back into the household. but I found it hard to blame them, their new baby was a premie with undeveloped lungs and well it was the only way they could get him the care he needed.

I was the one with the asthmatic kid, although I never had an abortion to keep from having to give up the job that I worked, even when I was occasionally falling down. I was a printer and well, we'd go into the shop in the morning and find dead birds laying around that had flown in the day before since we always had the bay doors open to air the place out... they'd get shut in at night and the fumes would kill them.... I know for a fact it would have been a danger to a fetus because one of my coworkers was pregnant and they had to move her to another area of the shop that if it was me, well, I wouldn't have been qualified to do.
my husband's pay put us above the income limit for any assistance and we didn't have that kind of money, if I didn't work we wouldn't have had the money for his medication and well, after I did end up leaving (because well, I was having trouble walking) we not only didn't have money for his medication but I also went often not eating to make sure they got enough to eat. and there was no government help....
so well, I guess you think that a few cells in my body had more right to life than my living, struggling to breath son would have!

So we restrict abortions to only those with serious medical conditions...

hey I am all for compromise here, I don't think anyone really likes the idea of women just acting recklessly and using abortion as their only line of defense. but, well....when it came to the little brazilian 9 year old girl years back who was molested by her step dad, well, it was amazing to see just how many people one these boards stood up and claimed how the doctors were lying about the danger it posed to the girl to try to carry twins to term! and well the stand that the catholic church took was that it was a greater sin for the mother and doctors and nurses to act to save the girls life than it was for the rapist to endanger her by making her pregnant to begin with.
I don't see where compromise is possible when so many can't even see the need when it comes to a young girl and well, as far as I am concerned, those other non-health related issues need to be addresses also... ya know, like how much is the family dependent on the women's income and will the pregnancy interfer with her ability to keep working. how much will it interfer with her ability to one the responsibility she has to her family at the present time. does she have a medical condition that requires her to take medication that there isn't an equal substitute for? ya know things like that. after all I don't want to read too many stories about girls being denied their chemotherapy because it will harm the fetus and we just can't abort it, after all it has a right to life!! so doesn't the girl...
the rights of the mother has to be elevated above the rights of the fetus. you can't ask another to sacrifice their health, their well being, their life for another person. it's not a sacrifice if it's taken by force, it's murder!

sorry mod, while you were warning I was typing...

edit on 5-9-2015 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

According to abortion rights advocates, Joseywhales’ post is just one example of an alarming spike in death threats and violent acts against abortion providers, clinics and companies that work with them since the undercover videos of Planned Parenthood were released. Two Planned Parenthood clinics have reported arsons, anti-abortion protesters are showing up in large numbers at doctors’ homes, and commenters on conservative websites and online forums are calling for the bombings of abortion clinics across the country, according to Vicki Saporta, president of the National Abortion Federation. Saporta is so alarmed by the escalation of threats against providers that she asked the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigations to intervene. “In my 20 years at NAF, I have never seen such a volume, intensity and escalation of hate speech, threats and criminal activity, and we would like to prevent a serious violent act from occurring,” she told The Huffington Post in an interview. “We have enlisted law enforcement’s help.”

littlegreenfootballs.com...

The National Abortion Federation has files a lawsuit against CMP the complaint can be found here:
pdfserver.amlaw.com...

it's an interesting read, details to what extent some of the professionals involved with abortions go to to protect themselves and their families. to what extend the NAF went to protect them at their conferences, and how CMP managed to lie to get access to the place and record those that they talked to. It also gives a few more instances where people were threatened because of these videos.

weather or not this particular arson was a result of these videos might be up for debate, but I do think that the possibility is pretty strong that it was.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Oh my money is on the arsonist being emotionally charged by CMP's videos. I do hope an investigation yields suspects, and fast.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Amazing stuff burd...

Some of the best arguments on this topic I've seen on ATS...

Sad to see so many disagree with you when the logic behind it is rock solid.

EDIT: In order to try to remain on topic:

Everyone would agree that bombing an abortion clinic would be terrorism which is obviously a bad thing.

But then so is genocide.

"Planned Parenthood" has nothing to do with CHOICE...

It's about depopulation and genocide.

End of story as far as I'm concerned.

The founder of Planned Parenthood refers to people as 'human weeds'...

Not too many people know that Bill Gates father was once the head of Planned Parenthood.

Quotes from the founder of Planned Parenthood:

“They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.” ~ Margaret Sanger

“But for my view, I believe that there should be no more babies.” ~ Margaret Sanger

@ 19:50 min. “I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world--that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being practically.”
Transcript

Wh y this bloodlust on the part of the Illuminati? Why are they obsessed with the urge to commit mass murder? It is a fact that the elite have long been the prime sponsors of global depopulation schemes. The Rockefellers funded Margaret Sanger's eugenics programs and helped her set up Planned Parenthood. George Herbert Walker Bush, as a young Congressman, served as head of Rockefellers' Zero Population Growth organization.

To this day, the elite fund the drive by crazed environmentalists for a "sustainable earth." The stated goal, as CNN founder Ted Turner explained, is to wipe off the face of the earth some five and one-half billion inhabitants, leaving only 500 million alive.

Endgame: The Illuminati Blueprint for Global Enslavement

edit on 5-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it..

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

So please, join the US in that 20th Century, you only need to crawl forward a little bit more to do so.

And here is me thinking it was the 21st century , yes of topic . On topic , i wonder how many people die in burning buildings that were supposed to be empty .

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Franks declined to say at this point what the committee hearing will reveal, but did say the investigation ties in with legislation to prevent late-term abortions at 24 weeks, when some research shows unborn babies can feel pain. If enacted, this law would have outlawed any of the activities in the videos, Franks said. However, after passing the House, it was halted by a Senate Democratic filibuster. “Nothing would make me happier than defunding Planned Parenthood , but we don’t only need to defund them, we need to make it illegal to kill babies even if they are old enough to have been born,” Franks said. “This law would mean those little babies can keep their little body parts and carry them into life.”

GOP Lawmaker Says Hearing Should Show Planned Parenthood Violated the Law
www.theblaze.com...

na, there isn't any agenda behind all of this... not at all...
I wonder if we compared the attacks on planned parenthood throughout the past few decades to election time if we'd see a connection???

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The previous is correct that the PP does not do them-shared from the website link. Neither does the closest one across the boarder. This is a college town area but does not provide many gynecological procedures. You have to go to Spokane, Washington for the procedure if given a referral at the office.

Pullman, Washington, as I mentioned in a previous thread pertaining to PP , has had PP protesting. Local updates say suspect/s is still at large. Officials say that there is clear evidence of the arson but have yet to disclose it. As shared in other sources, the ATF and FBI have been called in on this.
edit on 5-9-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Not too many people know that Bill Gates father was once the head of Planned Parenthood.

Actually, he was on the board of directors. So what?

Not too many people know that Tesla was a eugenicist. So what?
edit on 9/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join