It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Threats On Abortion Providers Spike In Wake Of Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

actually it's about a bunch of illegally obtained, highly edited videos being scooped up by the media and politicians and used to get some of us into a state of irrational ire that has resulted in some people going off the wall and acting in a threatening manner.

the fact that some of these doctors go to great lengths to hide their identities and their occupations from the public eye because they realize the danger, along with the fact that CMP gained entry under false pretenses, signed confidentiality agreements, used fake drivers licenses to identify who these people were and then let their names loose in these videos is something that should be addressed in the legal arena and is being addressed.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Yes yes, that is actually more true than what I said. I was just giving the bare bones approach. Though you may be right, it's time to stop saying this issue is about whether or not PP broke any laws. This issue is about the laws that CMP DID break now while manufacturing this scandal. It probably is time to stop catering to the pro-life crowd and trying to show mutual respect for the investigation. PP's involvement in this scandal should be over. It's time to go after CMP.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Come on! Seriously? How can you preach about the sanctity of life then threaten to kill someone?

Killing 5 to save 50 can be viewed as permissible by someone who is pro life. This doesn't apply to only Christians either, it's pretty much the doctrine of any religious person who has ever gone to war.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

save 50 from what??
death? abortion doctors do occasion save the mothers life ya know.
from tyrannical dictators? ya, in some households they dictator is the husband who was the one who raped his wife in the first place and placed her life in danger.
save their way of life??? well, umm.....how many are aborting mainly because they see now way to even pay for the delivery let alone the 18-20 years of their life. how many would have to quit their job and thus send their family into proverty to deliver that child without severe birth defects?

quit frankly, I think in most of the past few decades of wars what we've been protecting the 50 for is the right to allow us to exploit them, force the petro-dollar on them, and well, loot and pillage them!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait... so is it you don't believe crazy right wing Christians would threaten, attack, and kill abortion doctors and clinics? Evangelicals are the worst, they'll make threats against anything that doesn't fit into their misguided narrowed minded views of Christianity, like gay rights and abortion.

Jesus would be so proud.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Sure lets just force every single pregnant women to have their child even if they have no intention of caring for it and will probably just place it in a foster home... lets force girls who have been raped and teens who got knocked up at their first party to have their children. Just don't come complaining when the population density reaches a level even higher than China and there is no room left to live on the planet. Ironically, by trying to maintain as much life as possible, it creates a threat for all existing life. These anti-abortion people are just too blinded by the maternal instincts given to them by evolution to understand that fact.
edit on 4/9/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Come on! Seriously? How can you preach about the sanctity of life then threaten to kill someone?

Killing 5 to save 50 can be viewed as permissible by someone who is pro life. This doesn't apply to only Christians either, it's pretty much the doctrine of any religious person who has ever gone to war.

That is NOT a Christian theme, but it is the faux pro-life theme. Ted Cruz wants to use the military to enforce HIS abortion bans.

There's no doubt about it, this is war, it's a war on women and their rights to autonomy. There are people willing to let women die, children suffer and doctors and nurses be murdered, all to stop women from exercising their constitutionally protected reproductive rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Two arsons at Planned Parenthood clinics reported in wake of 'sting' videos

www.theguardian.com...

There was another in Wash. State:
Source

Following this locally. Police are looking for motive and the suspect/s. There has been protests about PP as of late here.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I'm explaining from their point of view, not mine and the fact is these people see killing abortion doctors as the path of least harm. By killing one they prevent how many abortions from happening in the future? Would that doctor have gone on to abort 100 babies? 1000? Saving 1000 lives by killing one is considered by most to be morally acceptable.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What always gets me is when the people who vehemently oppose abortion as a legal practice tend to also want others & the government to STHU & stay out of their lives & choices. Authoritarian hypocrites, gotta love 'em, it's their way or they'll raise holy hell trying to get it their way (never mind the rest of you pathetic bastards, you don't deserve options & you don't count anyway)

When the anti-choice crowd starts supporting/committing terrorist actions, it's the cherry on top of their "I'm a vile, controlling, twisted person at heart" sundae.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

I'm explaining from their point of view, not mine and the fact is these people see killing abortion doctors as the path of least harm. By killing one they prevent how many abortions from happening in the future? Would that doctor have gone on to abort 100 babies? 1000? Saving 1000 lives by killing one is considered by most to be morally acceptable.

Yeah, yeah....we get it. Same mindset as ISIS.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Yeah, yeah....we get it. Same mindset as ISIS.

They end up with the same result, but a slightly different thought process to get there.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
sorry if someone posted this earlier, but does anyone see the oxymoron here........?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrphanApology
a reply to: Variable

What a woman does with her own body is between her and her doctor.

So everything should be legal then, why the bother with steroids and everything else ??

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Are you asking if I think steroids should be legal?

Yes.

What a person puts into or does to their own body is their own business.

A person has a 100% natural right to control their own unit of human capital in whatever way they see fit. Do you honestly believe you have the right to tell someone not to take steroids?

Well when they come to tell you which heart medication you're allowed and whether or not you're allowed to have have guns don't start whining.

Or were you just asking a rhetorical question to get me all fired up?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

This literally sums up the voice going through my head as I viewed the link title and clicked on this thread.

Literally /thread IMO.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I detest anti abortion folk.

Go and sort out child abuse, child hunger, child poverty, child homelessness and then maybe you can offer a woman an alternative to calling her and her caring doctor a murderer.

When a few cells inside your body have more rights than you do the world is truly insane, whatever next, will cancer have a right to grow?

No, you pro life are a really disgusting entity, perhaps a dose of what some of those women have to go through will bring you down off your moral high horse.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of people saying 'most Christians are peace loving.' Until the christian community really steps up, reprimanding such behavior with a unified voice, then you cannot blame us for associating Christians in general with terrorism. Christians, you need to get your people under control!
edit on 5-9-2015 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

No, it's not.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I am not a religious person but that same book says in Gen 2:7 that Adam became a living soul when he breathed. They skip over that scripture.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join