It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP REQUIRED summoning demonic entities.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Anyhow I want a little pixie does anyone know how to get one?.
I had gnomes as a child and I think somehow I could get them back.
edit on 4-9-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JackReyes

I just honestly cannot understand why you can't apologize and say you were wrong for calling her belief evil, I really cannot understand.. All you do is defer responsibility and act like that's reasonable, you called her belief evil I proved it to you with your quote but still nothing. Having an impenetrable wall is great I have one myself, but having an impenetrable wall of ignorance, well that's just for the birds man. Just say you were wrong and move on. Damn

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
edit on 4-9-2015 by JackReyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JackReyes
a reply to: reldra

I do love you reldra. I know that is not your real name.

And I know you may not know it, but you have already replied to me, in several of my threads. And I don't judge you. And I still think you are a good person at heart. I would never judge anyone. Never. And I do know you are good, at heart.

Who's real name would be reldra? What person would name their child reldra? Of course it isn;t my real name. I made it up in Dungeons and Dragons in high school. Along with Elseste and Lady Veronica for online games after that. Is your real name JackReyes?

I never asked for judgement nor do I care if you think I am 'a good person at heart'. Nor do I care if you have found my real name and my ENTIRE history. I am a grown woman, I am not hiding anything. So, JackReyes, game over.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Also how is you calling Witchcraft evil not judging?.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I know of a sure fire way, brother.. But it's against the T&C and that guy might call me evil..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I just honestly cannot understand why you can't apologize and say you were wrong for calling her belief evil, I really cannot understand.. All you do is defer responsibility and act like that's reasonable, you called her belief evil I proved it to you with your quote but still nothing. Having an impenetrable wall is great I have one myself, but having an impenetrable wall of ignorance, well that's just for the birds man. Just say you were wrong and move on. Damn

That is okay. That is because you have no understanding of God's word, or what evil means. I understand you. It may be perhaps to a mental illness, but whatever the reason you will not always be left wondering why.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Turn him into a frog!!.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Turn him into a frog!!.

I wish I had practiced more!!!! I would do that right now!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

That is okay. That is because you have no understanding of God's word, or what evil means. I understand you. It may be perhaps to a mental illness, but whatever the reason you will not always be left wondering why.

I understand God's word. I am sorry for those that mean well, but are still not understanding. I would turn you into a frog if I could and God would laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Never mind
edit on 4-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

link   
Jehovah's word touches all our hearts different.

It is still alive, and reaches even unto the marrow.

(his word cannot touch your heart, unless first it was called to him)

(John 6:65) . . .He went on to say: “This is why I have said to you, no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”

I realize that this will most likely fall upon deaf ears. For only eyes that can see and ears than can hear will heed it.

link   

Mans word not God.
You follow Mans word...from 2000 years ago..

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I understand God's word. I am sorry for those that mean well, but are still not understanding. I would turn you into a frog if I could and God would laugh.

Well, maybe he wouldn't. I can;t say for sure. But he or she is a happier God than you would imagine.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hey boy monkey and relda check this out

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

And behold the stone monkey laughed and played with the magician and a witch The stone monkey was so impressed with the depth of the hairless apes minds that he gave them a present that transends time and space good and evil and just brings joy...BACON.

Book of the White Monkey chapter 18 verse 6.

See I can quote 4000 year old scripture which is the most holy and it says magic people and witches are pretty cool to be able to make the first great monkey who had the first thought laugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Well, maybe he wouldn't. I can;t say for sure. But he or she is a happier God than you would imagine.

Jehovah is indeed a happy God:

(1 Timothy 1:11) . . .according to the glorious good news of the happy God. . .

Jehovah is a happy God. And a part of his spirit is joy:
(Galatians 5:22, 23) . . .On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

There is no happiness or joy apart of Jehovah God's holy spirit.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I looked for your quotes (already knowing you were a liar) and could not back them up. Not even close.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Wow!!! Evil and liar, so did gods scripture tell you to call boymonkey a liar, or was that your own personal judgement?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Yes you will not find The Book of the White Monkey anywhere yet just like when before men made the bible.
I am making the new holy book the one with the truth!!.
Prove me wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join