It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting quiz helps you identify which candidate you side with on important issues

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I had to share this website with my friends here at ATS.

I always felt there should be a website that helped voters select a candidate based on the issues that were personally important to them. Too many voters in the U.S. don't bother listening to the candidates or don't even know their stand on the issues. They just vote along party lines or just don't care to be informed. Some voters just vote on the candidate's looks, what their spouse tells them to vote for, or base their selection on only 1 issue. I think every voter in America should at least cast an informed vote, and I think this is the type of website that would help those voters who don't want to take the time to research or listen to where the candidates stand on the issues.

Once you've taken the quiz, it shows you the candidate who closely aligns with your perspective on the issues. It shows which party you side with on the issues, and how voters side with you. It also gives you a percentage breakdown based on how the U.S., your state, city, party, ethnicity and income voted on the issues. It will also show you what candidate you side with on the Economy, immigration, welfare etc...

What were your results? What's your feedback about this website?

Your choice in a presidential candidate based upon the issues may surprise you!

Have fun everyone!

Here you go! Here's the Link!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Already did it. I am a "centrist" and all the Republican candidates pop up... LOL

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Already did it. I am a "centrist" and all the Republican candidates pop up... LOL

That makes no sense seeing how centrist have moderate political views and the Republicans are far from moderate.

My result was the person I am already supporting Bernie Sanders. I matched 93% with him.
edit on 2200000000630America/ChicagoTue, 01 Sep 2015 23:17:06 -05002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Mine came up with 83% Rand and 76% Bernie

I am not even bothering with the rest.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Some of us have already taken it...
I recommended it a few weeks ago in another whatever thread, and suggested that anyone taking it should always click on the "other stances" button to see what the other stances are that are offered, and because they can also write in their own...

also always click the "more questions" button at the end of each section,

and also use the slider on the left to indicate the importance of the issue to the person participating.

I agree with you, it should be done by EVERY voter, or even just anyone who is interested in this outrageously over-populated stable of "candidates."

(I'm a Sanders girl, hands down.)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I love these things. I ended up with Ben Carson on most 2016 Presidential Election issues with 92% I was a little surprised, but maybe I should give him a look. He seems like a very common sense candidate.
edit on 2015/9/1 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders 94%
Hillary Clinton 92%

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Bernie Sanders 94%
Hillary Clinton 92%

shocker!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Rand Paul 85%, no surprise there. The next biggest match is Dr. Ben Carson, no surprise there either.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
According to that test I am a Trump Chump.

94% for Trump, and only 44% Bernie Sanders.

I can't stand Trump!!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LoL Rand Paul 97%

Not surprised

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I got 30% for trump!

But ya 90 for Bernine and 80 for the hill dog. Who would never get my vote.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Bernie 80%
Hills 77%
Huckabee 66%
Rand 65%
Cruz 60%
Trump 46%
Carson 41%
Walker 41%
Bush 31%

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Did this a few weeks ago, somewhere in the mid to high 90's for Bernie. With 20+ candidates between the two major parties it's a great tool for people to figure out which candidates they should be looking more closely at to support or not.

For a vast majority of Americans though, it won't matter until after the primaries. Then they just pick D or R.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Interesting, thank you for posting.

Bernie Sanders 86%, no surprise.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Weird I got 73% for Deez Nuts.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Anyway I know Sanders is popular and he's my pick however I've yet to hear a legit reason not to vote for Hillary if she wins the nomination.

I keep hearing how no one would ever vote for her, but I've yet to hear a legit reason as to why that is. Her last name being Clinton does not really disqualify her.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

This e-mail thing looks like a legit reason.

I don't like the idea of another Clinton or Bush in office, just on the principle of our presidency not being a family affair.

She also just seems like Obama 2.0

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
According to that test I am a Trump Chump.

94% for Trump, and only 44% Bernie Sanders.

I can't stand Trump!!

I was like 87% Trump and that is only because he is for EVERYTHING any day of the week...hehe

Trump sucks....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Shows you just how far out there the Democrat candidates are, huh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join