It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small object moving fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I've taken a video of a jet stream and something passing through it multiple times at fast speed. If it is birds and there is more of this video of white objects passing through they keep diving through the stream and why? The first clip is normal speed and you can't see much of anything, but I slow it down and explain what is going on. Please have patience when watching this, its very fast, I had to slow way down.
video
LOL when I tried my link it blocks me and tells me I don't have permission to see my onedrive video sharing. IDK seems like a lot of blocking and stealing of my videos. Maybe I am stepping on someones toes in military action around here. Drones.!!!
edit on 1-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: fixed the link

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: historykel

Says video doesn't exist. Sorry!

for trying.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Your link address was screwed up (it looked like you had the address repeated twice). Here is what I think you were trying to post, with the corrected address:

Video

Looking at the video, it was hard to find the object, but once I saw it on the 125X slower video (moving from the top right towards the left), I could also find it on the 25X slower.

The speed of the object cannot be determined unless you know how far from the camera it was, and I wonder if it could have been something close to the camera (such as an insect), which would make it appear to be moving very fast.

edit on 9/1/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Thanks for putting in the work and bringing it. I'm trying to make out what it is in the footage but it happens so fast, I can't make it out.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Holy moly, when you share a video--tell us where to look----slow it down 2-3 times and it's STILL not evident, not sure it's even worth a discussion. But I did catch a glimpse of something so I'm not sure when insects became obsolete and replaced by the 'unknown'

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good lord...are we being punked? I have this up on a 24" monitor full screen and still not seeing anything.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I cant make out anything. Perhaps tell us where to look? Although something that small could just be a bird flying high or a bug. It seems unlikely that you caught footage of anything abnormal, though.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: historykel
I've taken a video of a jet stream and something passing through it multiple times at fast speed. If it is birds and there is more of this video of white objects passing through they keep diving through the stream and why? The first clip is normal speed and you can't see much of anything
I can't see much of anything at any speed. I thought I saw it once but replayed the video more times and I can't see it on my big monitor.

However from your description it would probably be an insect a few meters away, while the contrail is thousands of meters away, so it wasn't flying through the contrail. The video is 2D but reality is 3D.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur I was standing directly below filming outside with insects flying all around. In comparison to my cool bug rod video which scary me in it won't show unfortunate because its the coolest looking thing how it turns in the video all blue, but this couldn't really tell, it looked like from the other objects in parts of the video not shown like they were flying thru the trail, but yes its an unknown insect that flies around appearing to dive thru doesn't make sense, I would go more for seagulls because just seem some flying that high look all white and dive past jets. If that is the case though, why ? Are the birds attracted to the chemtrails? Ok please do not laugh at my full video music lol, jk. Its very rocky and blurry at times but if you slow it down you can find these objects moving through it. Objects

edit on 2-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)
On another thought, could it be a part of the craft breaking away in the opposite direction and than falling through?

edit on 2-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The object in the OP video may be nowhere near altitude of the contrail, but instead closer to the camera.

For the people who can't find it, it is a very small white dot that appears in the upper right corner from that shadow that cuts through the corner. It is easiest to see at the 125X slower speed part of the video, starting at the 0:55 time mark.

edit on 9/3/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People thanks for help posting, I put more detailed video on last post link object. Sorry I'm not youtube, just a personal video out of back yard, and windows live I don't have since the upgrade. this was saved on onedrive and found . I can only do basics if did have, professionals could do more with this imp. give it the shake down it deserves!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I can see it and it looks like it Could! be a satellite.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
It's a contrail.

For God's sake can you not see it's a contrail?

What is wrong with you???

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
BIG object moving slow - my penis! BA DUM CHI! Da-da da da! Unidentified F****** Object!!!

When bugs go across screen and you upload it you get max 1 flag only and people like me posting nonsense. LEARN UFOLOGY AND COME BACK AGAIN PLS TY

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn Yeah possibly could be, but I'm looking at the objects passing through it.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint
OMG !!! Ask someone to do some actual research and get shot down as not knowing. Hey I wouldn't know if they were bugs unless someone zooms in, and so far no one has proven by a zoom that they are bugs. So unless someone proves these are bugs by doing some research, well how would you know by squinting at nearly nothing?
edit on 4-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)
However I expected these kinds of comments it proves that this is a fraud forum once again the same occult of freaks following me around and think this a game. What think I will hand over some good footage to you guys!!! You would take it and tell me it was a fly too.
edit on 4-9-2015 by historykel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It's a bit like turning up at say, a car mechanics forum and getting everyone to look at your findings that wheels are round. Or a mathematics forum and having us all hear about your equation "1+1". It's a bit like when a child learns something they tell you all about it excitedly as if you didn't already know for 30 years of your life. Point being, whilst your video may be new and exciting for you, remember there are people who have seen that kind of video 100,000 times already, and it wasn't "aliens" the other 99,999 times and willy nilly posting anything that is an object that's flying that isn't identified -- is tedious. I'll do what I can to try and discourage videos like that from making there way here. It's good to actually stand for something amongst ufology. Intended or not your video is obfuscation. The biggest "fraud" in this thread is your video, not so much people like me who are willing to say "it's junk, move on".

You film jetstreams and you create "bug rod" videos. That isn't normal.

top topics

join