It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Dumb people do dumb things all the time,where they racist, probably, did they get charged with a crime, im hoping they do.

The rest is pure banter and agenda driven comments.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Why is it always the medias fault, al sharpton or blacklivesmatter, stupid people do stupid things.

Now back to our Programming, poor us white people.

For once I completely agree with you.

Stupid people do stupid things.

But then that begs the question as to why it's always racism when a black is the victim, and not just somebody being stupid?

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yea go ahead and back out of this hole you've dug, once again you were racially antagonizing. That's what it is, the context of the thread, and your "poor white people"statements.

link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

So the real problem is the OP posting the video and not the actions of those involved? Kind of like don't talk about it there would be less of a problem? if so where else does that apply?

And being honest with yourself if the video posted was two white people beating down a black girl screaming wrong burb, the reaction on all sides would be very different. From all sides. It just would be.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with posting the video in of itself. The real problem is that the OP is attempting to use the criminal actions of two people to invalidate the protests of other people.

And being honest with yourself if the video posted was two white people beating down a black girl screaming wrong burb, the reaction on all sides would be very different. From all sides. It just would be.

If you're being honest, when was the last time you saw a video of white people beating up a black person posted to ATS or in the news? There's no coverage of these events either. What's making national news is people dying in encounters with and in the custody of police with the exception of a MASS MURDER IN A CHURCH for which the perpetrator admitted that racism was the motivation. If you notice, that mass murderer was brought to justice and people CAME TOGETHER.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Can you prove what i wrote to dig my own grave, youve tried to insult me, youve tried to blame me for using this video, which you did.

Got more ive got to go to work soon.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Goto work I'm not stoping you, I'm not repeating myself again. Figure it out

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well the same people calling racism here, not necessarily the people in this thread, are usually the ones saying we need to leave it out of it on those events.

I say keep the door open in both cases.
Like this one looks racially motivated, just strange how we are willing to talk about it here but not in the reverse.

It is all race baiting then.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok, let me ask you a simple question:

Now, I know that there are places where black people are going to be eyed askance if they go in this country, but how many of those places are they going to be mobbed by whites who are going to brutally attack them like that just for being in the wrong place and black?

1. What does this have to do with what the OP and other posters are butthurt about which if you've forgotten is (ostensibly) that white on black crime is being over reported in the media? A nonsensical claim that is never actually supported by anyone, ever.

2. You're assuming that the girl was attacked because she was white. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. "Wrong hood" could be referring to anything? Imagine the victim was black and the attackers were saying "wrong hood" as they are in the video; would your first assumption be racism? Probably not.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And we all know that this isn't exclusive to white people.
This sort of thing happens to all people and all colors, when gangs rule the hoods, they will beat up anyone they feel like.

Like Ante just said, while it looks race related, it very well could be gang related.
edit on thSat, 29 Aug 2015 15:27:38 -0500America/Chicago820153880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

If you're being honest, when was the last time you saw a video of white people beating up a black person posted to ATS or in the news? There's no coverage of these events either. What's making national news is people dying in encounters with and in the custody of police with the exception of a MASS MURDER IN A CHURCH for which the perpetrator admitted that racism was the motivation. If you notice, that mass murderer was brought to justice and people CAME TOGETHER.

Saw this just minutes ago. Yeah, it's in the news too. Everytime it's white on any race, it's in the news. The other way around? Yeah not so much. They're even blaming this on Trump... lol
Here ya go

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I was hoping youd show me where i was diggin my own grave?

Dumb people do dumb things, i hope they get arrested and jailed for the attack.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: jude11

Go deeper, read between the lines and you will see that it's not race we should be fighting with because we are all in the same damned boat!

I MADE IT VERY CLEAR.

You want to skew my words go ahead but it is clearly an ignorant attempt. How is it that my suggesting that uniting against those that control us in politics, corporate board rooms and the MSM is even close to racism?

What? Shall I remind you of the title of this thread:

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

You then proceed to post a video of two black people savagely beating a white girl. Adding vague statements about division doesn't change anything about what you're actually doing. That makes about as much sense as this:

Person A: (punches person B in the face) I'm not punching you in the face!
Person C: Hey! You just punched person B in the face!
Person A: No I didn't, you're twisting my words.

I am really curios and will ask again. Are you really saying the problem lies with the op instead of say the actions of the people in the video? Beyond that about the person who posted the video. My gut tells me the original upload wasn't to bring awareness to violence against women

You also made a statement to the op that this thread was just inflaming the problem. Leads me to believe that the view is if we don't talk or acknowledge it won't be as bad. Does that thinking apply to other topics? Police brutality, white on black crimes???

Seriously trying to grasp your line of thinking.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That is in the news because the people invoked trump, they are covering that part of it more then anything.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The point was all the "They are dividing us and that is bad" all while posting a divisive video with the divisive undertones.

No one is shifting the blame from these two pathetic human beings.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is it that white on black crime is over-reported or misrepresented? How many times do you see white on black crime and the only possible motive is RACISM?

But this time ... nope, nothing to see here ... just stock gang violence. She just happens to be white. Move along.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

The point was all the "They are dividing us and that is bad" all while posting a divisive video with the divisive undertones.

No one is shifting the blame from these two pathetic human beings.

Ok , simple solution to this regardless or race or gender.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Bernhard Goetz, Howard Beach, Bensonhurst, Amadou Diallo, George Zimmerman, and others. Sharpton is a leach of the first order, capitalizing on and inflaming incidents to suit his desire for being in the spotlight. If you truly believe that incidents of violence predicated on race are reported and discussed on the same scale, and given the same media coverage, then it's not a problem to you. It is a hypocrisy to me.

Holy s#, you went all the way back to Bernard Goetz? That was a news story in 1984. Amadou Diallo was what? 1999? You're talking about a guy being shot for pulling out his wallet. Their excuse? When one of the officers tripped they thought he'd been shot so they murdered a man on the street. What do you think you're proving with that one?

Howard Beach is 1986. Again, here a white teen mob (GASP, that such a thing should exist!) chased a man into the road and he was struck by a car and KILLED.

So your argument is basically because (with the exception of George Zimmerman) a few noteworthy incidents from 30 years ago made national news, there's a problem with disproportionate media coverage NOW?

Why stop there? Lets go back 60 years and talk about crimes in some way involving race and how they were being reported on then? Come on.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I was hoping youd show me where i was diggin my own grave?

Dumb people do dumb things, i hope they get arrested and jailed for the attack.

I agree with that statement..

The # that separates us is right here, this is the dividing line in that video. True enough if everyone said, look racism happens on both sides. However we are equally abused by people in position of authority, then we could talk about the real underlying issues, the major one being ABUSE OF POWER.
edit on 29-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: theantediluvian

Is it that white on black crime is over-reported or misrepresented? How many times do you see white on black crime and the only possible motive is RACISM?

But this time ... nope, nothing to see here ... just stock gang violence. She just happens to be white. Move along.

Seems to me that you can't stop conflating "police on black crime" with white on black crime and they're not the same thing. I don't see much coverage of white on black crime at all. I asked for examples openly, I got a single response with a few cases drudged up from the 80's and the TM/GZ shooting. Show me the evidence of this rash of over reporting of WHITE ON BLACK crime please.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You know what, this isn't even bad. It is a simple warning to let that girl know that things get dangerous in their "hood" and that she could get killed or worse if she spends too much time there. This is friendly by nature, it's just a shame that beatings are one of the more friendly acts in unpoliced areas.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join