It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone willing to teach me telepathy?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: gell1234

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: cooperton

Are you sending or receiving thoughts Op?

How do I receive thoughts?

Messages, thoughts, transmissions.....whatever you want to call it, do you receive them?

No...I have no such ability.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Annee

Pretty close sweetheart, I guess I owe you give bucks. But It is a relationship I just got divorced and indeed it has been a roadblock of depression and despair. Hey but pretty darn close, Annee might just be able to teach ya OP

Interesting. You see, I did mention personal relationship --- why? I didn't have to mention it at all. There's no real energy connection there, it's gone bye-bye. I'd say it's probably best for you. It was dead. You did not need to be there. Your energy is moving forward. You're focusing on what YOU want. You 're in a good place. Stay in the positive. Don't let past negativity hold on to you.

FACT: I was not going to mention personal relationship at all. But, "something" insisted I include it. Weird.

edit on 23-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If telepathy becomes the next form and common form, I swear it will be annoying....

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Have you ever read The Wonderful Story Of Henry Sugar, a story by Roald Dahl. It's sort of about telepathy and other stuff. Good luck on your journey to telepathy. ..

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

This is how I learned....by the way, you should clean up your room?

www.wikihow.com...

Why are you asking this again? You were given instructions in a previous thread. The first rule to becoming a telepath is to PAY ATTENTION.
edit on 23-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I am telepathic, among other things, but as far as I know I was born that way. I actually think we are all capable of it, but I don't know if it's something that can be "taught", per se. You can learn to meditate and open your consciousness, and that could very well "wake up" a latent ability. Very good question though...I'm interested to see if that's possible myself.

I agree, and think we are all born with it. On the other hand (you-not you in general), have those born with seemingly no soul-and I'm not sure if that's possible, I prefer to think the person lost their soul along the way. Maybe they lose other abilities along the life path as well.

I don't agree that Telepathy is work (as some have mentioned), but quite the opposite. It happens in the most relaxed state of mind. For some people it can be difficult to quiet the mind-so I agree that meditation is key. Meditation is another thing that doesn't take work, unless you feel that relaxing the mind is work. I guess one would/could 'work' on relaxing body and spirit.

I have a theory that people who have lived with the fight or flight response over long periods of time have an easier time with both meditating and telepathy, and having to go there as a means of survivor.

No idea if it can be taught by another person, but feel it can be self taught through simple means, such as learning to listen..really listen-as in Be still and listen.

ETA; Telepathy is not the same as being able to 'read' others as in being psychic.
edit on 23-8-2015 by RobinB022 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
I don't think it's possible...I do believe in telepathy so this is not a debate on whether or not it exist...I do believe SOME people can do telepathy I just wonder if anyone on ATS can...

Hmm. Well, it is possible. I've had a couple of experiences where I've "reached" out to people inadvertently when I was really stressed out. At the same time be careful. Once you open that door, others can come right in. It's a two way door. So be careful.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
ive been teaching you for hours now, you're just ignoring what I tell you (via my telepathic power). you're a bad student.
I quit.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022

I am telepathic, among other things, but as far as I know I was born that way. I actually think we are all capable of it, but I don't know if it's something that can be "taught", per se. You can learn to meditate and open your consciousness, and that could very well "wake up" a latent ability. Very good question though...I'm interested to see if that's possible myself.

Meditation is another thing that doesn't take work, unless you feel that relaxing the mind is work. I guess one would/could 'work' on relaxing body and spirit.

Right. I do walking meditation. It's easy, but hard to explain. You can release what holds you to the physical world as you continue doing what you do in the physical world.

People simply try too hard. You don't need a quiet room, candle, and soft music. Those are just tools to help you release.

But, I'm another one born this way.

edit on 23-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Telepathy is not the same as being able to 'read' others as in being psychic.

Can you explain the difference?

I would think it falls under the Empathic Umbrella.

Most empaths have one ability. And maybe experience others in a minor way.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

In order for there to be telepathy there has to be a connection, in order for your expectations to be met there has to be a controlled environment, so, if someone tells you you are thinking of a number between 1 and 100, and they tell you 7, how would you be able to prove it is wrong?

There is a city located somewhere where you were born if someone says Chicago, how could you prove they are wrong?

Really, telepathy is possible and I have experienced it many times, but I also recognize coincidence and synchronicity happen along with just outright guessing and supposition.

Can someone here teach you telepathy? No. That is just silly.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Some schizophrenics say that schizophrenia is telepathy but they've been able to induce hallucinations in lab settings by blindfolding people for 5 days. 81% of them had hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SugarCoatedTruth

Some schizophrenics say that schizophrenia is telepathy but they've been able to induce hallucinations in lab settings by blindfolding people for 5 days. 81% of them had hallucinations.

I've had hallucinations from a hormone infection. Very, very, weird.

But, "energy connections" are just different. Mostly they are impressions. You don't hear words, you feel them.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.. I just left the thread when it was quiet and just came back to check.

But no, I can't explain what I mean and it really isn't important what I mean. We can all have our differing ideas of what it all means. KWIM

I really liked your first reply to me.. you show good descriptions.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Telepathy doesnt exist. If it did and people could do it, someone would get very very rich off of it and change our understanding of physics and medicine forever.

Nothing of the sort has happened. Its the 21st century, time to stop believing in medieval magical powers folks.

And no, i dont give a crap about any anecdotal evidence. Prove you have powers under controlled testing. Grab the James Randii million dollar prize (give it to charity if you "dont do this for financial gain") Until then, i dont belive you for a split second.
edit on 24-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I'm sorry, I wasn't ignoring you.. I just left the thread when it was quiet and just came back to check.

But no, I can't explain what I mean and it really isn't important what I mean. We can all have our differing ideas of what it all means. KWIM

I really liked your first reply to me.. you show good descriptions.

No issue

Simplest is: outgoing message vs incoming message.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No one has ever been able to prove telepathy exists.

Some people are more empathic than others and it may seem they know how they feel.

If you think you are hearing other people's thoughts then it may be time to see a doctor.

Sorry if that seems insulting in any way.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe

Some people are more empathic than others and it may seem they know how they feel.

If you think you are hearing other people's thoughts then it may be time to see a doctor.

Sorry if that seems insulting in any way.

I think there is plenty of hard evidence that telepathy exists.

You may find this interesting.....

mentalfloss.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

That's not necessarily true.

Kind of depends on what one considers proof and who's doing the proving.

Scientists Prove That Telepathic Communication Is Within Reach Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com... Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://(link tracking not allowed)/1cGUiGv Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

That's not necessarily true.

Kind of depends on what one considers proof and who's doing the proving.

Scientists Prove That Telepathic Communication Is Within Reach Read more: www.smithsonianmag.com... Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://(link tracking not allowed)/1cGUiGv Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

No, its 100% true. No one has been able to prove telepathy or any kind of "powers" exist. No one. Ever. Not once
edit on 26-8-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join